Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid

+4
elm_baraja_shaman
Kick
adnyana179
BeautifulGame
8 posters

Go down

Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid Empty Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 am

New Atletico Madrid coach Gregorio Manzano would prefer to sell star striker Sergio Aguero to Real Madrid rather than lose him on the cheap.

Argentina international Aguero, 23, has a 45million euros buy-out clause in his Atletico contract, which has put off a number of suitors with Juventus reportedly only prepared to bid up to 25million euros.

Real and big-spending Manchester City have the capital to match Atletico's valuation and Manzano acknowledged getting the best price was the priority.

"It is better that he (Aguero) goes to (Real) Madrid for 45 million euros than to another team for 25 million euros," Manzano said in 'El Larguero'.
"You always have to look for the best value in the market."

Aguero is thought to prefer a move within Spain and has hinted at the possibility of a move to Real Madrid, but Manzano admits the door is still open for the player to change his mind.

"The player is ours at the moment and I would love to coach Kun Aguero," said Manzano. "He would be received with open arms."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/6990217/Atletico-drop-Aguero-sale-hint
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid Empty Re: Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

A misleading title for the thread, as your quote doesn't explicitly state that he will be sold.

It's Manzano's preference, however, I'm very interested to see how the Atletico board and fans react to this. They have already protested the potential sale of Aguero, but this only adds more fuel to the fire.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid Empty Re: Athletico will sell Aguero to Real Madrid

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 am

I would rather see him go to Juve but I can see where he is coming from.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Hope he goes to Juve Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

adnyana179 wrote:A misleading title for the thread, as your quote doesn't explicitly state that he will be sold.

It's Manzano's preference, however, I'm very interested to see how the Atletico board and fans react to this. They have already protested the potential sale of Aguero, but this only adds more fuel to the fire.

I am not sure how the title is misleading . The Athletico coach clearly says he will sell to Real if the price is met . But a month ago Athletico president said they wont sell to Real whatever the price . So clearly their stance has changed and are willing to sell to Real now.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:A misleading title for the thread, as your quote doesn't explicitly state that he will be sold.

I am not sure how the title is misleading . The Athletico coach clearly says he will sell to Real if the price is met . But a month ago Athletico president said they wont sell to Real whatever the price . So clearly their stance has changed and are willing to sell to Real now.

It's all contingent at the moment, we keep hearing different things by the day. Also, how sure are you that Manzano and the club officials (Cerezo and Gil) are in agreement on this? As I said, this is simply the preference of the new manager.

On the actual article, it's no surprise to me that he feels this way.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Aguero’s representative hints at Juventus deal

The representative of Sergio Aguero has added fuel to speculations joining the Argentine to Juventus by saying that his customer could move to the club that will not take part in next year’s Champions League.

The petite forward has certified that he wants to leave Atletico Madrid this summer, but los Colchoneros have nonetheless to embrace a tantalizing offer.

The La Liga side value Aguero at £40 million, which is a figure not too many clubs can match.

However, Juventus are very penetrating on the Argentine and the Bianconeri reportedly have around €100 million accessible for summer transfers.

The player’s representative has now hinted that his customer would be interested in a move to Juventus.

“He would like to play in the Champions League, but that isn’t a condition which will change his preference of club,” Hernan Reguera told AS.

“We are evaluating various options and Aguero will make a decision based on a accumulation of factors. His future will be revealed in 15 days.”

Reguera then changed to reject claims that Aguero will change his mind and remain at Atletico.

“I don’t think there is a probability that Aguero could change his mind and stay at Atletico as he was very clear. And Atletico haven’t contacted us.

“He’s very ease and loose about everything. He’s left it to us whilst he concentrates on the Copa America.”

nothing is certain yet...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Looks like he will make the move more every day.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

His agent said he wants to join a club in CL.

That rules out Juventus for sure then. :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

. According to Hernan Reguera, one of the agents of Sergio Aguero, the Atletico Madrid striker would prefer a club that will play next season in the Champions League. "It 's obvious - the Spanish site says" As "- he'd like to play in the top European competition, but his choice does not only depend on this, we have several solutions and Aguero will choose based on many factors. I think his future will be clearer within 15 days. "
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

seeing the failure of juventus management since 5 yrs i am not even optimistic abt this move..idiots have invested 3 billion n f1 and 450m in cricket and they hardly care abt juve's woes in recent yrs..all i am seeing ridiculous rumours circulating day in day out without any concrete development.unfortunately this is the juventus of today
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

If any of you have read the reports regarding a recent meeting between Aguero officials and Juventus management, they have been denied by Reguera.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 pm

omarish wrote:His agent said he wants to join a club in CL.

That rules out Juventus for sure then. :coffee:

read carefully, he didn't say it fact-wise, am sorry.... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm

adnyana179 wrote:If any of you have read the reports regarding a recent meeting between Aguero officials and Juventus management, they have been denied by Reguera.

lol

do u understand football at all? do you expect him to say he met Juve officials? would you if you were him?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 pm

i prefer him to move to city coz we are new at uefa champions league we need him much..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

elmystique wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:If any of you have read the reports regarding a recent meeting between Aguero officials and Juventus management, they have been denied by Reguera.

lol

do u understand football at all? do you expect him to say he met Juve officials? would you if you were him?

I have my own beliefs about this whole transfer that I have held for weeks, but I am putting the information out for people to make judgements. You've clearly made yours.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm

moreover, Madrid are after Pastore if recent reports are true, am guessing you have $90 mill to spend on Aguero and Pastore then... affraid
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down