Soul
Lord Awesome
jibers
Vyey
Ganso
RED
14 posters

Go down

My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign Empty My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign

Post by RED Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

No complaints from me. We absolutely deserve to be in the europa League. We were fcking awful this season in the CL, and had we gone through (with Vidic most likely out) we would have embarrassed ourselves against tough opposition.

We are shit atm, let's just admit it...absolutely shit. We're grinding out one nil wins recently because we have the best CB in the world marshalling and prtoecting the back four......only reason why.

To only have beaten Goletul in this group tells you everything, to have wasted a 2-0 goal lead at home to basel further tells you everything, and to score and lead against Benfica only for them to equalize 30 secs later reflects just how shit we have been this season.

Vidic looks to have sustained a serious knee injury and will most likely be out for months, that could define our season and I actually fear the worst now. SAF has got spend in the Jan window....fcking spend ansd bring in some quality in the middle...how many times has it been pointed out....we offer zero creativity and our attacking play is dogshit right now. It's so dull to watch.

So shit we didn't qualify from one of the easiest groups in the CL. Hilarious. We'll get knocked out of the Europa too, hopefully early too so we can now concentrate on Premier League.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign Empty Re: My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign

Post by RED Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 pm

On that note, I'm done with this forum. I would stay only here and avoid the gen section or other sections, but there's no point. All the Utd fans who post, take care guys. It's been great discussing all things Utd with you.

KTRFFH. Peace!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign Empty Re: My Rant & Thoughts on a Disastrous CL Campaign

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 am

Well,that sucks.,I always felt bad for you,there are a lot of idiots in the gem section who keep hating on united and their fans,which is pretty meh considering your the only one in here(and Jibers)I hope you change your mind and come back someday though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 am

The only good thing we can get from this is that SAF would probably buy a creative midfielder that we need.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 am

Sad well I'm moving on to being. Neutral and reserving any United chat for red cafe. Mate just go there.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 am

United's pride was hurt today. It almost pains me, tbh. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 am

I may not know you personally but Devil-Is-Red is the only likable Man Utd fan I know

It's a shame that you guys are in the EL but I'd be lying if I feel bad for United. You can imagine how us Chelsea fans, and myself personally surrounded by Man Utd fans, take the piss as AVB's having a hard time.

IMO what you guys need is one strong and capable holding midfielder and an experienced CB in January.

Phil Jones is talented, no doubt about it, but he's too young an inexperienced to be depended upon. And there aren't good enough players in the midfield either who is consistent enough.

It could be a good move getting the CB at Bolton making the transfer headlines now and then, (I forgot his name lol EDIT: Cahill Razz) and a foreign player for the DM position (Mikel please?)

That said, no offense to you, in all honesty I hope you don't get either and have a horrible season. Cheers Smile
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:On that note, I'm done with this forum. I would stay only here and avoid the gen section or other sections, but there's no point. All the Utd fans who post, take care guys. It's been great discussing all things Utd with you.

KTRFFH. Peace!

We troll united once in 2 years because you guys are so good and you leave.
All you guys[united fans] are sour loserss Very Happy

Anyways man, Sorry the forum/we didn't live up to your expectations. You will be missed.. United section will become even more dull now..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 am

O come on man...............we got dogs abuse after being in EL..it's not the end of the world..you are still 2nd in the league after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 am

oh come on enough with this sensitive shit man. This forum has lost some quality posters lately and i really hate to see another one leave. Trolling is part of the game you know and sooner or later you'll get your trolling time, and if it would make you feel any better we're currently fighting relegation so the Inter section is all yours to troll. deal ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:38 pm

yeah,gotta admit some people are so sensitive,sportczy left yesterday because of 25% warning lmao
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Cmon man u cant leave us ?

Just remember every dog has its day. They laugh at u today, u laugh at them tomorrow.

It will be weird seeing man utd in the EL, true. But still u can Win the PL and FA this year. All is not lost

afterall

PL>>>>>CL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah, bit of a heat of the moment stuff with regards to leaving. Probably wasn't wise of me to post straight after the match while emotions were running high.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I just knew we were destined for this as soon as I seen the mediocre combination of Giggs and Park starting. Seriously, I don't see the quality in Giggs, yes, he shows glimpses of the magic he used to deliver on a regular basis, but he shouldn't be starting crucial games like this. He lacks self-discipline and is extremely impatient, he's always looking for that Hollywood pass. His partner in sharing the mediocrity, Park, has somehow degraded in quality. He's performing average at best against the smaller, weaker sides, yet he converts into a world class player when he plays against the big teams. I can see where Fergie is coming from by including Giggs, we need creativity in the middle of the park, but to include Park next to him seriously pissed me off, considering the string of poor performances leading up to this game. Anyway, our defence was fairly solid, apart from the defensive lapse of concentration which led to their second goal. Even if play should've been stopped, due to a head "injury", de Gea should be more composed. Last time I checked, goalkeepers can use their hands as well when a cross comes in like that. Fair enough, they score, we come back better, but we still lack decisiveness in the final third. The best player on the pitch, in my opinion, was Nani. I feel genuinely sorry for him because he put in an amazing shift, absolutely tormented Park, who was unfortunate primarily because he didn't receive any protection for the majority of the game. Nani put in some great crosses, one of which should've been buried by Rooney, but this is Rooney's inconsistency period where he doesn't give a toss. I can add more, but I'm sure you don't want to read more of my laughable rant. It's been an average Champions League, by our standards, we shouldn't be labouring against teams like Basel. We should have sealed it at Old Trafford when we faced Basel, but no - we got complacent and got rightfully punished. Too much squad rotation has had an effect on our style. Are we a team that deserve to be in the next round? No way and it might not sound right, but thank ALLAH we were embarrassed by Basel and not by Barcelona or Real Madrid. At the end of the day, we need to take a hard look at our work ethic. Manchester City's players and manager can go home knowing that they gave everything they had in the tank, even though they didn't progress through to the next round. Ah, well, Europa League should be interesting.

II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

So what have i missed again?

anyway, for some of us United fans, we need to realise if we keep going on about this midfield stuff and expecting a new midfielder we might as well be hoping for City to get relegated this season.

Alex Ferguson does not change his attitude! If he feels he doesn't believe the team is bad he wont change... just like his attitude to bringing on subs in the 80th minute!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

My man where have u been ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:My man where have u been ?
hey buddy Smile
i've been around sometimes but haven't signed in, i'm not on this much atm until the summer as i decided to go back to education to do computering. how you and all the guys been?
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

DavidVilla92 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:My man where have u been ?
hey buddy Smile
i've been around sometimes but haven't signed in, i'm not on this much atm until the summer as i decided to go back to education to do computering. how you and all the guys been?

Davidvilla92. cheers

Haven't seen you post in ages
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:22 am

Im not even too upset on it, were we gonna win? no
It was a distraction to our current campaign.

I really really hate young atm. Hes utter shittt
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

IAmManUnited wrote:Im not even too upset on it, were we gonna win? no
It was a distraction to our current campaign.

I really really hate young atm. Hes utter shittt

He's a bit average ain't he? So one dimensional and predictable. Always does that little cut back to his right side when he struggles to beat his man...so frustrating to watch.

The difference in class between him and nani is so huge. Nani looks triple the player Young is.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 am

Never rated young,you guys should work on midfielders and maybe a RW.nothing wrong with the defense(even though evra hasn't been doing very well defensively)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 am

Argh I never want to see Smalling play RB again - he's a CB and I want him to play there. Apart from the little cutback he does when going forward as a RB, he doesn't offer much attacking wise. I'd rather see Jones,Valencia, Rafael and Fabio all play RB ahead of him. I'm not hating on Smalling, I'd just rather see him play CB.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 am

CL draw doesn't exist to me tomorrow...nor does the Europa league live draw. I'll prolly check who we get online or something.

Hope we get a good draw against a good team....so that the players don't underestimate them and become complacent, like they did in the CL group stages.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down