Amar
Yeezus
milanese
The_ItalianFool
cyberman
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

JR Smith cant come back to the NBA I hear lol

China dont have to let him go and he scored 55 and pulled down 22 boards the other day so...lol

I disagree about Kidd though, aslong as is allowed to gaurd shooting gaurds he will be fine.

Mavs would obviously love Williams though....not gonna happen my first thought

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 am

I was thinking, why is CP3 seemingly against extending with the Celts.

I mean, they might be old but when those guys come off the books they will have alot of cap space and obviously the Celts have a history of great players.

They could rebuild in a single summer.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:35 am

According to Tim Kawakami from mercurynews.com:

By the way, this is probably why Boston recently contacted the Warriors to talk about the outlines of a deal potentially centering around Rajon Rondo-for-Curry (which I believe the GSWs flat-out rejected)…

If Boston got Curry, the Celtics would be in position to flip him straight to New Orleans in a Paul package.

More CP3 Rumors: Warriors offering Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Ekpe Udoh.

I think he is going to GSW.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Nasty Dunk!
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Chad wrote:According to Tim Kawakami from mercurynews.com:

By the way, this is probably why Boston recently contacted the Warriors to talk about the outlines of a deal potentially centering around Rajon Rondo-for-Curry (which I believe the GSWs flat-out rejected)…

If Boston got Curry, the Celtics would be in position to flip him straight to New Orleans in a Paul package.

More CP3 Rumors: Warriors offering Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Ekpe Udoh.

I think he is going to GSW.

GS is NOT offering Curry, and that's why talks have cooled.

"CP3 Update: Source close to process tells ESPN that NOR talks w/GSW "definitely cooling" because of GSW refusal to put Steph Curry in deal "

Not sure why they wouldn't.

Bostons trying to get the Pacers involved in a 3team deal. NO would prefer Collison/Granger, and Bird loves Rondo so maybe there's something there.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Saw this story today, sad, but also a happy story. This kid from Springfield, Mass, where I work, his brother committed suicide unfortunately from bullying a couple of years ago.

http://www.glsen.org/walker.html

Ray Allen was on Extreme Home Makeover and hooked him up w/ a decked out room. Celtics, Pats, B's, Sox gear. But because of the lockout and BS NBA agreements, they couldn't show the clip(because an NBA player was in it) on TV. You figure maybe the NBA would make an exception since it's essentially a PSA on bullying. So Ray went to his school for a day so all his classmates would know. I thought it was pretty cool. I really can't think of a better rep for UConn than Ray Allen.

I haven't been to the Hall of Fame in a couple years and I drive by it everyday. :facepalm:

Still must be devastating losing a brother but Ray did a nice thing.

Edit: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/12/ray-allen-nba-lockout-abc-extreme-makeover/1

"Still, because of the legal ambiguities, the N.B.A. missed a chance to have one of its stars appear on prime-time television performing good deeds, at a time when the league needs all the positive publicity it can get."
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 am

From SI.com
No matter how badly Paul wants to join forces with Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire, it seems clear that he realizes he can't get to New York via trade this season. As a result, his new favorite destination, I'm told, is the Lakers.

But what it would take to get him there remains to be seen. Lakers center Andrew Bynum is the prized piece because of his age (24) and, when healthy, his two-way impact, but he's not a good fit with incumbent center Emeka Okafor. The Hornets' veteran is owed a combined $40.4 million over the next three years and might have to be sent out (possibly to a third team) in such a deal.

Forward Pau Gasol is also believed to be in play, but the 31-year-old whose playoff performance raised questions about his game wouldn't fit as nicely into a rebuilding effort. Still, he's a four-time All-Star with good years left who has no shortage of value.

In much the same way as I was told "everyone but Dirk" is being made available by the Mavericks for Paul, the Lakers could find themselves discussing everyone on their roster not named Kobe.

Jesus Shuttlesworth, is def my fav Celtic player. Just a cool dude.

Cool MJ Video.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 am

Chris Paul wants no part of Celtics.

Amid reports that New Orleans’ discussions had cooled with the Clippers and Warriors over what each team was willing to trade for Chris Paul, the Celtics were in a holding pattern last night.

Though the Celtics appear willing to trade Rajon Rondo and perhaps Glen Davis to the Hornets for Paul despite a sizable risk of losing the high-scoring point guard to free agency next summer, the gamble could make for a very brief attempt at the 18th title in franchise history.

Though the combination of Paul, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen sounds intriguing, especially over the short span of a 66-game season, it still doesn’t appeal to the 26-year-old star.

A source who has spent time recently with Paul insisted yesterday that the Hornets star considers the Celtics a non-starter for his career, and has no intention of signing an extension to play with the C’s in the long term.

The team is simply too old to stir his interest.

“Their window is just too short for him,” said the source. “He looks on them as having one year left to do something, and that’s it.”

So far only Lakers and Celtics. Celtics still trying hard to get him. Always in Flux...
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Ray Allen is just class. Jesus shuttlesworth ftw

I dont get Paul...how does he want no part of the C´s?

The current core with him is a contender, and then they can easily rebuild in just a summer. Strangely short sighted.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:Ray Allen is just class. Jesus shuttlesworth ftw

The current core with him is a contender, and then they can easily rebuild in just a summer. Strangely short sighted.

Love Ray Allen, I think Chris Paul will end up in NY or LA.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:05 pm

A source who has spent time recently with Chris Paul insisted yesterday that the Hornets star considers the Celtics a non-starter for his career, and has no intention of signing an extension to play with the C’s in the long term. The team is simply too old to stir his interest. “Their window is just too short for him,” said the source. “He looks on them as having one year left to do something, and that’s it.” Boston Herald

Read more: http://insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml#ixzz1fxKCk95i
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think if Chris Paul goes to the Celtics he will leave in the summer.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Ray Allen is just class. Jesus shuttlesworth ftw

Love Ray Allen, I think Chris Paul will end up in NY or LA.

Yeah, it does seem so.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Apperently Shane Battier will sign with the Heat. A+ defender, but I wonder how much will he really play with Wade, Bron and Mike Miller. I think Heat need a inside defensive force and post up scoring much more but great player none the less.

Though there is remour the Heat may used their amensty on Miller and sign Eddy Curry...I will believe that when I see it (Curry).

Also, Chandler is favourite to land with the Knicks despite the Warriors offering Chandler a four-year, $60 million contract.

Gred Oden is staying with the Blazers, will sign a 1 year 8m deal.

Tracy McGrady has agreed to a 1-year, veteran-minimum deal with the Atlanta Hawks.

Caron Butler has 4 offers apperently. Those being

1) Chicago: You play with possibly the best PG in the league and you have the best chance of winning a title out of those teams. Plus, you have fantastic defensive bigs behind you (Gibson, Noah, Asik).

2) Clippers: Play your natural position and get paid more, but you play for the Clippers/Sterling, and the team is not necessarily ready to win NOW.

3) SA: You play with consummate professionals, you play for one of the greatest coaches of all time, but not really a contender anymore. Will make it to the second round (possibly), but that is about it. Good front office, great coach, and great teammates.

4) NJ: You get to play in NY, but the team is in disarray. You have arguably the best PG in the league, but he might leave or demand a trade. Your center who is in theory the 2nd best player on the team is a horrible defender and cannot rebound. Plus, Humphries, one of the on young pieces on the team may leave via free agency.

Chuck Hayes receives 4 year 20 Mil offer from Kings. Top 3 post defender in the league and top 3 big man passer (I am dead serious). But this is crazy...20m...he is a 6 foot 5 powerforward who can only score in the paint with nobody gaurding him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Some other small ones.

Earl Watson to the Hawks

Jason Kapono to the Lakers

Sebastian Telfair to the Suns

Tj Ford to the Spurs

Jared Jeffries To the Knicks
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm

LOL @ CWEB talking about how Bill Russell walks, Steve Kerr hood and Shaq coffee guy

Cracking up at Chucks fav sport

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Hopefully we land butler, he would be a good player for us.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 20 K3FJu

Ahahaha
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Caron Butler agrees to terms with Clippers. Three years, 24M.

Nice pickup for the Clips, Caron'll do well there. Bulls and Clips were the 2 best choices.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:36 pm

dmize wrote:
daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Caron Butler agrees to terms with Clippers. Three years, 24M.

Nice pickup for the Clips, Caron'll do well there. Bulls and Clips were the 2 best choices.

Clippers are on their way to be a powerhouse in the west, I think they will get more players around Blake.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

dmize wrote:the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 20 K3FJu

Ahahaha
LOL, is this for real? :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

The New York Knicks are nearing a four-year, $58 million contract with Tyson Chandler after the Golden State Warriors conceded they’re no longer in the running to sign the free-agent center, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

To add Chandler, the Knicks will either use their amnesty clause to waive Chauncey Billups and his $14.2 million salary or they will trade him, sources said. The Knicks have privately told people that if they trade Billups – who has said he doesn’t want to leave New York – it will be to a “good” team. If the Dallas Mavericks do a sign-and-trade with Chandler, they could conceivably get Billups in return.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai_Su4tGcfT70DAsQWC5NabqbwM6?slug=mc-spears_tyson_chandler_knicks_120811
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
dmize wrote:the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 20 K3FJu

Ahahaha
LOL, is this for real? :facepalm:

It might as well be 'cause Chris Broussard's "sources" are actually worse than that.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 pm

WojYahooNBA
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

The Franchise wrote:Some other small ones.

Earl Watson to the Hawks

Jason Kapono to the Lakers

Sebastian Telfair to the Suns

Tj Ford to the Spurs

Jared Jeffries To the Knicks
I haven't heard any of these guys for a while, lol they are still in NBA.

Injuries killed TJ.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:The New York Knicks are nearing a four-year, $58 million contract with Tyson Chandler after the Golden State Warriors conceded they’re no longer in the running to sign the free-agent center, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

To add Chandler, the Knicks will either use their amnesty clause to waive Chauncey Billups and his $14.2 million salary or they will trade him, sources said. The Knicks have privately told people that if they trade Billups – who has said he doesn’t want to leave New York – it will be to a “good” team. If the Dallas Mavericks do a sign-and-trade with Chandler, they could conceivably get Billups in return.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai_Su4tGcfT70DAsQWC5NabqbwM6?slug=mc-spears_tyson_chandler_knicks_120811

I'm betting they use the Amnesty on him. If they S&T, they would keep their MLE to use which is nice, but does anyone(like Dallas for ex) want to pay him 14m(+ Luxury tax so more).
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Raptorgunner wrote: WojYahooNBA
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

That's probably because Indy said they wouldn't give up George or Granger.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next