Our Style of Play

3 posters

Go down

Our Style of Play Empty Our Style of Play

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Once again is getting called to question, we are playing average, biggest problem i see is the domination of possession or if anything good use of the ball, second our mid is not directiing passes towards the fowards in the middle, to much spread play which dont leave to nothing

If anything
we need to play
------------Rooney---------
Young-----Nani---------Valencia

We were perfect against villa in the first half, this really could be one of the best attacks in europe if we perfect it
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Our Style of Play Empty Re: Our Style of Play

Post by RED Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 am

I think it's starting to pick up a bit, we were quite good (attacking wise) v Newcastle and against Villa in the 1st half, we were passing the ball well and cutting them open at will (Villa are shit though atm).

Our problem is that we are struggling when it comes to the final 3rd of the opposition's half. The player's final ball usually are bad, or we take too much touches or we spread it out wide where one of our wingers deliver a poor cross. It's why we are struggling to kill off teams. A Utd team on form would have ripped that awful Villa team a new one and would have scored 4 or 5.

Some of our attacking players are out of form too- Young seems to a bit off form, and he has been a bit meh since before he picked up his injury. Nani hasn't been as involved as he should be, right now at times, he is invisible during matches. Just lucky for us that a player of his quality can deliver a bit of brilliance (like that assist for Jones against Villa) Rooney needs to discover that goal scoring form he had earlier this season. He still works hard for the team, plays world class long ball passes, but some of his short passing and shots atm are not to his usual standards.

Valencia is really struggling form and looks like a player short of any confidence. welbeck has just come back from injury and Chicha is/was doing well with any scraps he was given and was scoring goals. Too bad he is now injured Sad.

I've been impressed with Carrick, he has had a good string of games now where he has put in some good consistent performances. He, and our defence, are the only bright spark in our play right now.

The last couple of BPL games of ours at time has been very dull to watch, but after watching the worst United game in my life last Wednesday v Crystal Palace *shudder*, nothing else will ever be worst.

As long as we keep winning, and we keep racking up the points and putting pressure on City, that's all that matters. Utd's performaces usually and traditionally pick up from January onwards.

Big Big game now v Basle on Wednesday. The players know what's at stake. Will need a top performance to beat that tricky team.

Good luck United, all of us fans around the world are with you <3
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Exactly, but honestly if we dont buy someone in the Jan window, i will be baffled, its gone on wrong enough.

Giggs is too old now
Anderson, too injured-prone, inconsistent
Carrick, average does his job, offeres nothing going forward, doesnt make killer passes, just the right ones
Fletcher-Well of his best years
Cleverly-still young

We need to get snijder, i honestly dont see how we arent pressin that, seeing how inter have put him to shittt
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Even if the team is playing average atm, there's one thing I have to admit that United do very well. They win games in which they weren't the better team. They grind out for results, so even when they're in a rough patch they can still be productive.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum