Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ?

4 posters

Go down

Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ? Empty Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ?

Post by usman111 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 am

IF IF IF IF
Cesc, Nasri and Clichy leave arsenal do you think arsenal passing style of play will change into a more direct one ???

IMO the midfield was the most important to this system, even when Henry left we had a midfield which could continue arsenals passing style. Now the midfield will loose two important players what do u think ?
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ? Empty Re: Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ?

Post by djoe26 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 am

nah i dont think our passing style will change but i think we will change to 4-3-3 with ramsey,wilshere,song in midfield. If nasri leaves i think wenger will buy real left winger.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ? Empty Re: Arsenal Style Of Play Will it Change ?

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am

I think we'll have to see a more of a collective improvement when Cesc leaves- there's no two ways about it!.

Man Utd are a prime example of this. When Ronaldo left, there was talk of Utd suffering due to their supposed over dependence on him- that wasn't the case. Instead, what we witnessed was players like Park, Carrick, Vidic, Nani and Van Der Saar step up and carry the team forward to CL finals and EPL contention.

I can't find the stats, but Skysports had them up yesterday: whenever we didn't have Cesc in our team, our performances dropped very badly. Now that was evidence as to how much control and belief he instils into our players. Moreover, I think players will now be able to assume leadership when he leaves. Players such as Ramsey, Wilshere, Gervinho will carry that "burden". Rvp, showed us exactly how that should be done with his insane scoring record and overall performance last season.

In short: I am intrigued to see how we do with the likes of Gervinho, Alvarez, Cahill/Samba- as well as who we already have.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am

I ususally find that when a marquee player leaves - be it Henry or Cesc - other players tend to take up more responsbility and improve their performances. Even though their immense talent helps the club in so many ways, they also effect the other players in bad ways. Like how everyone felt obligated to pass to Henry, and how we're currently dependant on Cesc to create chances.

I reckon if Cesc goes in the end, we may see a slight change of style. It depends largely on who replaces him, though. If we bring in a similar payer then our current passing style will remain. If we get in a different type of attacking midfielder then I can see us being more direct.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum