lucianomoggi
Il Pinguino
elm_baraja_shaman
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

I think we also need to define what a valid source is, because apparently media and ex-cons are valid sources in Canada.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think he understand's the concept of formulating your own opinion.

SKY=GOD cheers
Def hasn't I find it funny especially since he is a university student :facepalm:

I could just imagine being one of his professors and being stuck reading one of his papers.

Who says I'm in Univeristy? I'm 18 years old... you need to be 21 to go to University. But once again, is false. Please, you people speak like you know me, but yet still have no idea in what I do. From trolling, to this, sadness I say.

Ive been going to a University since I was 18..... :facepalm: :coffee:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think he understand's the concept of formulating your own opinion.

SKY=GOD cheers
Def hasn't I find it funny especially since he is a university student :facepalm:

I could just imagine being one of his professors and being stuck reading one of his papers.

Who says I'm in Univeristy? I'm 18 years old... you need to be 21 to go to University. But once again, is false. Please, you people speak like you know me, but yet still have no idea in what I do. From trolling, to this, sadness I say.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
you normally graduate by 21 bacala

Didn't you just go to Italy as part of your university?
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

SKY=GOD cheers

shame on you sciacca! have you lost 3 years??? :facepalm: eco smile
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:I think we also need to define what a valid source is, because apparently media and ex-cons are valid sources in Canada.
Ahh I guess thats why people from around the world come to the US (particularly NY) to learn.
Damn and here I am thinking they all come here to watch Jersey Shore and join the guido sensation
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

[quote="Il Pinguino"][quote="Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo"]
Il Pinguino wrote:

SKY=GOD cheers

This isn't the United States, it's Canada. In the province of Quebec, the system is french. They go to High School until 17. then 2-3 years in Cegep... french version of College which I'm in and then University at 21.

I know, and yet notice that I'm getting 90% +, especially English and French not being my first languages LOL Very Happy Very Happy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I think we also need to define what a valid source is, because apparently media and ex-cons are valid sources in Canada.
Ahh I guess thats why people from around the world come to the US (particularly NY) to learn.
Damn and here I am thinking they all come here to watch Jersey Shore and join the guido sensation

I know, and I guess thats why people around the world have sterotypes towards the American intelligence :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 2 Carlton-dance-gif
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm

[quote="Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo"][quote="Il Pinguino"]
Il Pinguino wrote:

SKY=GOD cheers

This isn't the United States, it's Canada. In the province of Quebec, the system is french. They go to High School until 17. then 2-3 years in Cegep... french version of College which I'm in and then University at 21.

I know, and yet notice that I'm getting 90% +, especially English and French not being my first languages LOL Very Happy Very Happy
Oh oh whipping out the grades watch out!

Enough diversion! Sources please????
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:

I know, and I guess thats why people around the world have sterotypes towards the American intelligence :lol!:
News flash there are sterotypes about every race in the world. The difference is I live to prove them wrong while you on the other hand make Italian stereotypes a reality
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

News flash there are sterotypes about every race in the world. The difference is I live to prove them wrong while you on the other hand make Italian stereotypes a reality

I think that is what upsets me the most. That people who read this board think that we are all like him.... Evil or Very Mad

It's quite depressing really... Mad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I need an IQ test, that's my source banana
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Well, I don't make them up. Sadly, many people do. But oh well, the world is fill of Sciaccas
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Well, I don't make them up. Sadly, many people do. But oh well, the world is fill of Sciaccas

Now, what do you mean by *full of Sciaccas*?

Because from my point of view, you are insulting yourself here lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Well, I don't make them up. Sadly, many people do. But oh well, the world is fill of Sciaccas

Now, what do you mean by *full of Sciaccas*?

Because from my point of view, you are insulting yourself here lol

Of course I am, We Scaichitani have low IQ's. :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:For the last time, it's not mentaly, it's tactical. Plain and simple. I've explained this so many times, not only today, but in the past. I'm not going to go in depth with that.
With out the hunger to win tactics mean absolutely nothing. I would love to go in depth with it and hear your expertise on the psychology in sports. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't know enough about sports in general. I have a bag full of examples just waiting.
Still waiting on a response to this. The diversion is unbearable!
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Im still waiting for your source.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Im still waiting for your source.
Actually you made your tactical assumption first soooooooooooo

Not expecting any source from you anyway to be honest. You've diverted this thread this far and i'm expecting the usual "it was taken down and is no where to be found on the entire internet" or "ask mister x and y they all saw" :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

Not expecting any source from you anyway to be honest. You've diverted this thread this far and i'm expecting the usual "it was taken down and is no where to be found on the entire internet" or "ask mister x and y they all saw" :coffee:

I did? Or did Moggi? Or Did LaStampa?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

I did? Or did Moggi? Or Did LaStampa?
Still no sources I see :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Souce? Why don't you provide me a source stating he does have mental problems.

Has Marotta confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Conte confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Krasic himself say he has problems? Nope.
Has his agent claimed he has issues? Nope.

So let's not be idiotic here.
Woahhhhhhhhh Backtrack buddy!!!! Where is your source?

Where's your source of him having mental issues? There has been no statement that the player himself is struggling due to mental problems, however there are sources that say he's tactially broken, from Moggi all the way to LaStampa.

http://www3.lastampa.it/sport/sezioni/quijuve/articolo/lstp/425118/
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Souce? Why don't you provide me a source stating he does have mental problems.

Has Marotta confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Conte confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Krasic himself say he has problems? Nope.
Has his agent claimed he has issues? Nope.

So let's not be idiotic here.
Woahhhhhhhhh Backtrack buddy!!!! Where is your source?

Where's your source of him having mental issues? There has been no statement that the player himself is struggling due to mental problems, however there are sources that say he's tactially broken, from Moggi all the way to LaStampa.

http://www3.lastampa.it/sport/sezioni/quijuve/articolo/lstp/425118/

È inevitabile che con Krasic stiamo lavorando in maniera intensa, ha ancora qualche problemino con la lingua, ma è un giocatore che ha sicuramente delle qualità e sta a me cercare di tirargliele fuori in tutti i modi»

Language problem, that is certainly a mental issue. First starters he has been in Italy for a season already. He should have a general understanding of the language. If he has been running around with a translator this entire time it is because he has not applied himself to learn the language enough.
How can you fully understand these tactics Conte is implementing if you can't communicate 100%?

Did you even read this or were you just hoping no one would understand the article?

I shouldn't have even read this since it wasn't SKY :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 am

«È inevitabile che con Krasic stiamo lavorando in maniera intensa, ha ancora qualche problemino con la lingua, ma è un giocatore che ha sicuramente delle qualità e sta a me cercare di tirargliele fuori in tutti i modi»

Conte confirmed it's all tactical, thank you very much
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

shame on you guys trying to make fun of someone's educational age, not all fingers are the same, the fact that the average college student u know graduates by 21 doesn't mean everyone must....

in my sophomore year, I took a psyc class with an 82 yr old woman, and am talking undergrad yr.

oh but left to people like you guys she shouldn't be given a chance is it.

Tell me have u even had a graduate degree? Thinking about taking one, or you cut your education short after undergrad level to pay student loans?

I know a whole bunch of friends and even majority of my family are pHd holders and not even they would make that fun of someone..........

:facepalm: shame indeed.....

p.s: am a pre-med student soon to go to med school in college in PA and from NJ just to put it out there b4 u take it out on me too....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:00 am

elmystique wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

shame on you guys trying to make fun of someone's educational age, not all fingers are the same, the fact that the average college student u know graduates by 21 doesn't mean everyone must....

in my sophomore year, I took a psyc class with an 82 yr old woman, and am talking undergrad yr.

Tell me have u even had a graduate degree? Thinking about taking one, or you cut your education short after undergrad level to pay student loans?

I know a whole bunch of friends and even majority of my family are pHd holders and not even they would make that fun of someone..........

p.s: am a pre-med student soon to go to med school in college in PA and from NJ just to put it out there b4 u take it out on me too....

Wow, I did not even see that post they made, just incredible.
To clarify, Canada, too, has a ton of international students that come to university or college here
lol'd at the 'valid sources' argument

Well put Elm, shame indeed, honestly.
How is your school going?
I'm in my second year of legal studies here, wanting to major in the 'Way of the Pepe' with a minor in Italian so I can play for Juventus (once I am fluent enough for 500 minutes of play time, I will make the trip to Torino :dance: )

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 am

Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Wow, I did not even see that post they made, just incredible.
To clarify, Canada, too, has a ton of international students that come to university or college here
lol'd at the 'valid sources' argument

Well put Elm, shame indeed, honestly.
How is your school going?
I'm in my second year of legal studies here, wanting to major in the 'Way of the Pepe' with a minor in Italian so I can play for Juventus (once I am fluent enough for 500 minutes of play time, I will make the trip to Torino :dance: )

haha...

school is going well, few more weeks to finals....

am not supporting Sciacca's arguments but when I see such stupid shots at making fun of someone, it just sets me off....

and considering I know NY very well, I would tell you that the immense diversity over there doesn't even guarantee a 70% undergrad graduating class average age of 21...... not to mention how it has been made to seem 100% in this thread :facepalm:

p.s: best of luck in your quest to get an education to last 500 mins under Conte.... cheers
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next