Adit
izzy
StrugaRock
Doc
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boring Madrid-Barca debates are coming to forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Boring Madrid-Barca debates are coming to forum

Post by guest7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Imagine all the lulz if Barca lose

Xavi "Football decieved me today. Anti-football won"

Villa "They won over us calmly"

Messi "I like Chicken Wings"

etc etc.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Boring Madrid-Barca debates are coming to forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Boring Madrid-Barca debates are coming to forum

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:You guys aren't even from Spain, just fanboys - you can't speak about others.

i might not live in spain, but i know all teams in the first league, second divison and the third where our b team plays....so yh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:You guys aren't even from Spain, just fanboys - you can't speak about others.

i might not live in spain, but i know all teams in the first league, second divison and the third where our b team plays....so yh

Ok good for you.

bet if we asked them what Swansea was, thed probably think it was a name of a new uprsising player.

You see what I did there? Now back on topic....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Ok good for you.

bet if we asked them what Swansea was, thed probably think it was a name of a new uprsising player.

You see what I did there? Now back on topic....

meh, i live in england so i pretty much now all EPL teams, even go to local derbies sometimes eventhough i dont support any of those teams, so yh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 am

Much rather prefer the premier league banter.

Much more civilized and fun as well.

Real-Barca threads are going from boring to annoying.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

lol........ you know you will be tuning in to the game (and the forum) at the edge of your seat with a bag of popcorn, stop talking smack
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 am

petty threads on the forum and more embarrassment to the game on the pitch

i cant wait

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

There are few teams in the world that are talked about more than RM and Barca...
So, in a forum where football is discussed, it is to be expected that each team is represented more than any other...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Ganso wrote:thats the most entertaining part of the year,specially if barca win

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

All the butthurt and the BS excuses. :bow:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 pm

aford92 wrote:
Ganso wrote:thats the most entertaining part of the year,specially if barca win

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

All the butthurt and the BS excuses. :bow:

Works both ways. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:26 pm

The butthurt that comes out when barca win is legendary lmao!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 pm

you are very humble and respectful Very Happy :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm

i dont even think many people on here are from Madrid or Barcelona, or have family that are fans of the teams. In fact, I don't understand how I see many people from certain countries that support another countries team. I like Madrid and Barcelona, because star player from my national team play there, but I would never say that I supported either one...

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

braylann wrote:i dont even think many people on here are from Madrid or Barcelona, or have family that are fans of the teams. In fact, I don't understand how I see many people from certain countries that support another countries team. I like Madrid and Barcelona, because star player from my national team play there, but I would never say that I supported either one...

I tried saying what you just said and got attacked so a warning you might be attacked for this.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

braylann wrote:i dont even think many people on here are from Madrid or Barcelona, or have family that are fans of the teams. In fact, I don't understand how I see many people from certain countries that support another countries team. I like Madrid and Barcelona, because star player from my national team play there, but I would never say that I supported either one...

So you have to be associated with the country to support the team? Suspect

That's wrong man. That's not the definition of a fan and you shouldn't think that at all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

you're right Izzy, for the most part. For example, I know many who's own countries have awful leagues and they watch international soccer because their favorite players growing played there, or whatever the reason.

Also in the USA where I lived for many years, it seemed all the soccer fans just picked whatever the best team at that moment was. I mean, you never see an Everton fan in the USA. They are all Chelsea, ManU, Barca, Arsenal, or Madrid fans.

I'm just saying...I'm not making fun of anyone, I just don't understand it. That's all.

PS I didn't mean you have to be associated with the country to support the team. I just don't know why you would support a foreign team rather than a home team, let's say if you are french and you support Madrid instead of your home team. I was an avid ManCity fan while Tevez played there, as well as all his other teams...same as Riquelme

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 pm

how incredibly naive and stupid to say that u have to be from that country to like the team. Millions of South Americans, Asians, Middle Easterners and others love European football teams...

And to these people who actually stated this irrational logic , please state which country you live in, because after that you will not be allowed to comment or like any team outside your city/country (following your logic here Smile )

#grow up
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm

He didn't say you shouldn't or can't be a fan of that team or that there's anything wrong with it, he said he personally doesn't understand it. Nothing wrong with that, just make him see your point of view rather than insult him. :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm

ijomer, I never said that "you have to be from that country to like the team." I said that I don't understand how someone is a fan of that team instead of one they grew up with. Since you are from Canada, I understand why you celebrate another team. Then gain, look at the team you support, it's more than obvious you just jumped on the bandwagon.

Don't tell me to grow up when you can't disagree with someone without being an ass. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying...and "irrational logic" is an oxymoron you collossal douche, English is my second language and I understand it better than you.

Ask anyone who has grown up supporting a home team. As I said before, I am also a fan of certain other teams, however I would never put them above Boca Juniors as this is the team I grew up being a fan of. And if you would take the one second it takes to look, you could see which country I'm from and which team I support...

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

braylann wrote:ijomer, I never said that "you have to be from that country to like the team." I said that I don't understand how someone is a fan of that team instead of one they grew up with. Since you are from Canada, I understand why you celebrate another team. Then gain, look at the team you support, it's more than obvious you just jumped on the bandwagon.

Don't tell me to grow up when you can't disagree with someone without being an ass. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying...and "irrational logic" is an oxymoron you collossal douche, English is my second language and I understand it better than you.

Ask anyone who has grown up supporting a home team. As I said before, I am also a fan of certain other teams, however I would never put them above Boca Juniors as this is the team I grew up being a fan of. And if you would take the one second it takes to look, you could see which country I'm from and which team I support...

I'm telling you they don't get it or respect your opinion they just throw out insults I went through it haha but I like the way you think!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm

white_star wrote:I'm telling you they don't get it or respect your opinion they just throw out insults I went through it haha but I like the way you think!!

Dude, GTFO. You and him have completly different views and his is one that is more objective and thought out. He's not calling people he hasn't meant Glory hunters, he's just questioning why their alligence is with clubs in different countries.

You are nothing like him and your opinion was pure crap.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:I'm telling you they don't get it or respect your opinion they just throw out insults I went through it haha but I like the way you think!!

Dude, GTFO. You and him have completly different views and his is one that is more objective and thought out. He's not calling people he hasn't meant Glory hunters, he's just questioning why their alligence is with clubs in different countries.

You are nothing like him and your opinion was pure crap.

I wasnt talking to you, please obsess with someone else!!!

By the way I had a good point but you came along pissed me off so I had to troll and it ruined everything!!!

O izzy f@$k off you constantly waste my time, go to te madrid section and talk your nonsense in there!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

braylann wrote:you're right Izzy, for the most part. For example, I know many who's own countries have awful leagues and they watch international soccer because their favorite players growing played there, or whatever the reason.

Also in the USA where I lived for many years, it seemed all the soccer fans just picked whatever the best team at that moment was. I mean, you never see an Everton fan in the USA. They are all Chelsea, ManU, Barca, Arsenal, or Madrid fans.

I'm just saying...I'm not making fun of anyone, I just don't understand it. That's all.

PS I didn't mean you have to be associated with the country to support the team. I just don't know why you would support a foreign team rather than a home team, let's say if you are french and you support Madrid instead of your home team. I was an avid ManCity fan while Tevez played there, as well as all his other teams...same as Riquelme

I get your point. You have to understand that the big clubs were the ones that were always broadcast around the world so naturally people will opt to support them instead of their local team.

But ask around, plenty of people support their local team and our proud of it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

white_star wrote:I wasnt talking to you, please obsess with someone else!!!

By the way I had a good point but you came along pissed me off so I had to troll and it ruined everything!!!

O izzy f@$k off you constantly waste my time, go to te madrid section and talk your nonsense in there!!

STFU. You add zero to this discussion and all you do is complain after your hissy fit.

I'm actually trying to have a discussion with someone who is willing to ask questions and listen to the answers, not just throw around the term glory-hunter and start branding people without actually speaking to them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:I wasnt talking to you, please obsess with someone else!!!

STFU. You add zero to this discussion and all you do is complain after your hissy fit.

I'm actually trying to have a discussion with someone who is willing to ask questions and listen to the answers, not just throw around the term glory-hunter and start branding people without actually speaking to them.

Your crazy man you started to talk to me with your bullshit so kindly fu$k off I did absolutely nothing wrong!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 pm

white_star wrote:Your crazy man you started to talk to me with your bullshit so kindly fu$k off I did absolutely nothing wrong!!!

I'll tell you what you did wrong:

You actualy tried to leech to someone who had a similar but way better and better thought out and provided with logic and had the nerve to pass it on as your own opinion.

Do we need to bring up your view of us fans on this forum?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next