Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League

+2
shinigami99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
6 posters

Go down

Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League Empty Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 pm

After City 3-1 Newcastlee......we have now the best defense in the league with 10 goals conceded only, 3 of them being with 9 men banana banana banana banana drinking drinking drinking

Sorry Mole.... Afro :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League Empty Re: Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Yep a rock solid wall which conceded atleast 4 clear cut chances......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League Empty Re: Rock Solid Wall...Best Defense In the League

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm

^ you played well mate.

98% of teams will lose there this season.

I think starting Sammy was a mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Sepi wrote:^ you played well mate.

98% of teams will lose there this season.

I think starting Sammy was a mistake

Thanks brah, yh i thought we did aswell for the most part as i have said many times i feel the scoreline flattered city and thier goals basically come from individual errors not individual brilliance from the city players that is the frustrating thing.....

Can Pardew please drop one of the fullbacks lol.

We really had no choice with Sammy, with all the other wingers injured the only other choice was starting Santon on the wing which i dont think would have fared at any better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 am

Now, officially, and alone (not shared), best defense in the league :coffee:....If Lucas was fit, I'd stuck a lot of money on us never conceding again this season banana

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 am

Did Godoccini play?
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 am

shinigami99 wrote:Did Godoccini play?

Colo doesn't play one game and Newcastle concede 4 goals Laughing

This year is a weird year. Normally injury-prone players like RVP, Agger, Aquilani, etc all staying fit..long may it continue, because our defense looks so boss :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 am

Vidic who??? Agger is the best CB in PL
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:23 am

Well, when you can't score for shit, I guess you've got to do something over the course of 90 minutes...

Wink
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 am

justdoit_ wrote:Well, when you can't score for shit, I guess you've got to do something over the course of 90 minutes...

Wink

Very true. 7% conversion rate [lowest in the league after Wigan] despite being 2nd most chance creators after City banana

but who cares about attack...it's all about defense :bow: , it's as Kenny has taken private lessons from Sir Gio Trapattoni :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 am

Most cleansheets ftw. :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 am

Sepi wrote:Very true. 7% conversion rate [lowest in the league after Wigan] despite being 2nd most chance creators after City banana

:facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down