MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by free_cat Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 pm

MaraVilla wrote:any chance of bojan coming back this season or is he 4eva gone ?Sad

No, he will come back next season, but unless he does a good second season at Roma I guess we will offload him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed May 30, 2012 12:40 pm

ahh, cheers for the info.. i really wish we had loaned him out to a team in la liga instead.. still have faith in the kid hopefully he finds himself soon
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Sport reports Betis wants Fontas. I say we let them have him - he doesn't have a plce in this squad.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 31, 2012 6:25 am

Hmmm...

We have ZERO players linked to us scratch
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 am

No players? We're constantly linked with TS, Ivanovic, and Alba.

Keita apparently met with Tito to discuss his future, and Tito told him he would like him to stay. Marca reports that Keita doesn't see himself at Barca without Pep, though.

Hopefully he'll leave.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 am

Tito? Why you let Kieta stay? Transfer Rumors  - Page 25 2276801876 :facepalm: Its stupid. Lets hope he goes as I really don't want him to stay. As for Fontas leaving well its not a permanent transfer only a loan deal so at least he gets his fitness up as well as get first team experience.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 31, 2012 7:49 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:No players? We're constantly linked with TS, Ivanovic, and Alba.

Keita apparently met with Tito to discuss his future, and Tito told him he would like him to stay. Marca reports that Keita doesn't see himself at Barca without Pep, though.

Hopefully he'll leave.

Lets be honest, that Thiago Silva junk is just here say and tabloids hyping that up. I see no reason to think Milan would sell him or that we would fork out the cash to get him. Ivanovic...wtf!? I honestly think we only mentioned him to raise his price since Madrid seem to want him (according to him...such a random player for either us or Madrid to want). And Jordi seems to be a done deal, but honestly I wish we didn't sign another short player. We are already short as it is.

So in reality, Jordi is the only guy we are linked with. Maybe we are just broke lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 am

I despise Rosell but I'll say this for him, him & Zubi have been shrewd in the market...So far, they've been pretty damn good and can't say that I have any complaints in that regard...I'm sure there are targets and that a plan has been in place...Things will sort out quieter than it will at many other clubs which is fine by me
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

Better to keep it quiet. Get things hyped up this early you'll get ripped off when it comes to actually signing later on.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu May 31, 2012 7:00 pm

FCBarça wrote:I despise Rosell but I'll say this for him, him & Zubi have been shrewd in the market...So far, they've been pretty damn good and can't say that I have any complaints in that regard...I'm sure there are targets and that a plan has been in place...Things will sort out quieter than it will at many other clubs which is fine by me

They've been shrewd in the sense that they are good at negotiating deals at low prices.
But in terms of the players we NEED, they've been a big fail. Huge fail as a matter of fact. A club of this stature can have almost any player it wants. Look how many times players say "it's everyone's dream to play for barcelona".

btw windkick, that's possibly the best sig I've ever seen Very Happy

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
FCBarça wrote:I despise Rosell but I'll say this for him, him & Zubi have been shrewd in the market...So far, they've been pretty damn good and can't say that I have any complaints in that regard...I'm sure there are targets and that a plan has been in place...Things will sort out quieter than it will at many other clubs which is fine by me

They've been shrewd in the sense that they are good at negotiating deals at low prices.
But in terms of the players we NEED, they've been a big fail. Huge fail as a matter of fact. A club of this stature can have almost any player it wants. Look how many times players say "it's everyone's dream to play for barcelona".

Yeah... though atm, we can't really get anyone we actually want lol... Neymar, TS, Alaba etc...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:

When?...I mean, when has Rosell's board failed to land an intended target?...Cesc?...Alexis?...Mascherano?...Has there even been one intended target they've failed to land?...I think they've been excellent in this department...Particularly when you consider that they go about their business very quietly as well
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:

lmao thanks! What's funny is that it's not shopped Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu May 31, 2012 10:48 pm

FCBarça wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:

When?...I mean, when has Rosell's board failed to land an intended target?...Cesc?...Alexis?...Mascherano?...Has there even been one intended target they've failed to land?...I think they've been excellent in this department...Particularly when you consider that they go about their business very quietly as well

They haven't failed at acquiring any of their targets but the targets are wrong. Though this is probably Pep's fault and not Rosell/Zubi. Pep chooses the players he wants right?
We're lacking in so many areas, and I don't think it'll be 100% fixed next season. I think we'll fill the positions we need players for, but not with the RIGHT players.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:25 am

Apparently we are going to release Afellay or sell him for around 6m. I don't like this. He is a very good player and he played very well in his Zidane role for Holland. I hope this is Marca crap as I really love this player and I want him to stay.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:09 am

paxtonpale wrote:Apparently we are going to release Afellay or sell him for around 6m. I don't like this. He is a very good player and he played very well in his Zidane role for Holland. I hope this is Marca crap as I really love this player and I want him to stay.

I really like Afellay too and I have for about 5 years. However, do you really see him ever realising his full potential at Barca? I just don't see how he fits our play. I think he'd thrive best in the area where Iniesta plays, but we have a few better players there. He's not quite right for the wings either. I think he'd do best to move on.

However, 6m is way too low for a player of his quality. We should wait till after the Euros when his price will drastically inflate. If not, he deserves a chance of 1 more season anyway.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:27 pm

I'd say even €15 million for a player like him will be a bargain for any EPL side. His style is made to play in England and he can be a first-team player in pretty much every top English team, bar Manchester City.

I recall Spurs were very interested in him a year back. Would you swap Afellay+€15m for a player like Bale?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Barcelona have terminated Henrique Adriano's contract, who is going to join Palmeiras.

If Barcelona need to learn one thing from Madrid it is scouting south America. I mean Barça signed Henrique and Keirrison around the same time Madrid signed Higuaín and Marcelo. Look how these turned out. :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

It would be a noble thing to let him go free, or for as much as you bought him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 pm

What a big bunch of bull Nick. This is not about being noble. This is business. The fact that Barça didn't pay a lot for him doesn't mean we can't make a profit when we sell him. If Madrid is looking to sell Higuaín, do you think they shouldn't ask more than what they paid for him because it is the noble thing to do?
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 am

FOr the past few days, we have been looking to seel than buy. Henrique is gone and to be honest he should have gone ages ago like Kerrison. Even though he is a defender he doesn't have the experience or talent to play for Barca and therefore should be left alone. 6 million for Afellay is a bargain and I know Rosell will be looking to find ways to improve that deal to at least 15m. He should stay for one more season and gain the experience he needs. After that, he should go to England.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 am

danyjr wrote:Barcelona have terminated Henrique Adriano's contract, who is going to join Palmeiras.

If Barcelona need to learn one thing from Madrid it is scouting south America. I mean Barça signed Henrique and Keirrison around the same time Madrid signed Higuaín and Marcelo. Look how these turned out. :coffee:

You throw in Caceres and that's nearly a cool 50 million down the proverbial toilet...Money laundering?
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:24 pm

danyjr wrote:Barcelona have terminated Henrique Adriano's contract, who is going to join Palmeiras.

Im pretty sure those two were bought for profit.

Both were hyped to no end, especially Keirrison...I think Barca signed them, knowing they would never get a real chance and be loaned to a lesser European club. The hope was, they dominate in their leagues and someone would swoop in for them...making us a tidy profit.

Obviously didnt work out. But I dont think either were bought with any intention of us using them unless they really were megastars. Didnt know it at the time, but I think that theory makes sense to me considering they were never even given a chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next