I say we call a truce...

+15
DeviAngel
RealGunner
baresi
inderbaby
CroInter
JuvenelCuore
Il Pinguino
The Nature Boy
The_ItalianFool
nyluigi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty I say we call a truce...

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am

Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 am

Respect, nice post.
I hope this reaches everyone, that would be nice.
Although from experience I am unsure what results we will see.
Nice to see someone thinking of the bigger picture for once.

:dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:59 am

:bow:

Wise words from Pepe himself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 am

Just remember this guys
Whenever you are about to post

I say we call a truce... 22-38

Look at that face
Would he approve?
Hit send

Would he be upset or disappointed?
Do not hit send

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 am

Luca wrote:Just remember this guys
Whenever you are about to post

I say we call a truce... 22-38

Look at that face
Would he approve?
Hit send

Would he be upset or disappointed?
Do not hit send

LMFAO epic Luca Very Happy

Props to Gigi for taking the stand, i hope this ends in a bright future for your section and ends the political bs that has gone on recent months......

+1 for both of you......

Gigi for making the stand and trying to improve the section and Luca for making me LOL banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:34 am

Perfectly said Pino. By the way Skype!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by nyluigi Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 am

WWPD? (What Would Pepe Do?)
Pepe would give gigi the thumbs-up on his efforts to calm the recent tensions.
I say we call a truce... Simone_Pepe
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 143
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:59 am

My truce is conditional....

Only time will tell.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:My truce is conditional....

Only time will tell.

Time for me will never change. Your's on the other hand can continue, because quite frankly I'm glorying this with joyment with your little antics. But hey, if you continue, then continue making things worst. Pino said what he said, and if you don't want to stop... well that last sentence he said will refer to you.

Anyways, I'm done for now in this thread. Fabri, fai come voi tu.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 am

Let's get it out of the way then, because I am most likely going to have to use True Fan Club again.

Let's be real.... :lol!:

I guess I'm a loser... Embarassed


I say we call a truce... I_am_a_loser_by_animaster737
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:38 am

Good call. Discuss only football. Ignore ppl u don't wanna see. Whatever makes it.Akroma Forza Pino, pepe, and Juve
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1449
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:41 am

king_alex10 wrote:Good call. Discuss only football. Ignore ppl u don't wanna see. Whatever makes it.Akroma Forza Pino, pepe, and Juve

Forza Aldo !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 am

juve_gigi wrote:Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I agree however this requires cooperation from everybody. As long as everybody can respect one another this board can go far +1
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I agree however this requires cooperation from everybody. As long as everybody can respect one another this board can go far +1

Agreed
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:42 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I agree however this requires cooperation from everybody. As long as everybody can respect one another this board can go far +1

Agreed

You just said you would be using a term Pino said not to use and now you agree ? Ma va... :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:44 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I agree however this requires cooperation from everybody. As long as everybody can respect one another this board can go far +1

Agreed

You just said you would be using a term Pino said not to use and now you agree ? Ma va... :coffee:

Once again, why must you respond like this? You really go around looking for arguments :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Stop with the fake fan bs. Stop with the True Fan Club bs, especially from the Interisti and Milanisti who are just causing more grief and are basically trolling in regards to this issue. Stop with the "agenda". Stop with the I am Italian so I am better than you bs. Stop with the you guys have been derailing threads for months so now I'm gonna be a dick and do it too.

Don't you think this is hurting Dejan just a little bit?? If any of you, JNC, CSS, The Italian Fool, CroInter, Baresi, MYSELF, etc..., if any of you and me have just a LITTLE bit of respect for the moderator of this forum, DEVIANGEL, or Dejan (his real name), then I would implore all of you just to stop acting like babies and try and respect one another going forward. This includes myself because I have acted like a little child and dick too sometimes.

I am sure no one will listen to me, but I think it serves no purpose for everyone, including myself, to continue with the agendas. We, as a forum, will not grow and not get any new members if all we ever do is fight, derail posts, and basically embarass Dejan, who has worked so hard to try and bring peace to this forum and also try and make it the best it can be.

I literlly cannot even read one single thread right now becauwe they are all being derailed by trolling, I am better than you remarks, you were a dick and went unpunished for months and so now I'm gonna be a dick as well. What a shame.

We are ALL in the wrong, including me. Sorry. I don't care how big your penis is, you are wrong just as much as me and the forum is a shittier place to be because of YOUR actions, not just mine or anyone else's. The word "YOUR" includes everybody, including me, sorry...

But I am sure this request will be ignored because there are too many people on here who think their penis is bigger than everyone else's and that they are RIGHT, or that they have been called by God to fix the forum and so their agenda is correct.

Anyways, I've said enough. And anyone who ever calls me a pedophile again, says the words "True Fan Club" again, even as a joke, says foreigners are "fake fans", or anything else that that insults other people on this forum and makes their dick seem bigger, you are a LOSER...

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I agree however this requires cooperation from everybody. As long as everybody can respect one another this board can go far +1

Agreed

You just said you would be using a term Pino said not to use and now you agree ? Ma va... :coffee:

First of all, although he is making a good and correct gesture, I dont care what Pino says to do because I know how to conduct myself.

I said that because I doubt you and CSS will be able to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, therefore I will not stop calling you out. But if you do post respectfully, then there is no issues.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 am

Like when I spoke one sentence of Italian and you made a big deal of it ? Who acted disrespectful there ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Like when I spoke one sentence of Italian and you made a big deal of it ? Who acted disrespectful there ? :coffee:
Don't remember this but ok
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 am

Who is going to stop the retarded argument in the hugs and kisses thread first? Who will do the mature thing? Seriously... Enough with the 'point proving' and just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP FOR *bleep* SAKE its getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCKIIIIINNNGGGG OLD
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1449
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 am

king_alex10 wrote:Who is going to stop the retarded argument in the hugs and kisses thread first? Who will do the mature thing? Seriously... Enough with the 'point proving' and just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP FOR *bleep* SAKE its getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCKIIIIINNNGGGG OLD
werd
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by CroInter Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 am

Its hard to say, im on a holy mission, pope send me on crusade against Canadians.
Im gonna have to check with him 1st.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by inderbaby Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:30 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Who is going to stop the retarded argument in the hugs and kisses thread first? Who will do the mature thing? Seriously... Enough with the 'point proving' and just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP FOR *bleep* SAKE its getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCKIIIIINNNGGGG OLD

Don't like it then post here...isn't that what you told me :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:11 pm

What happened to calling a truce?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by nyluigi Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Simone is not happy with the directions this thread is going. It pains him. It pains us all when Simone is in pain.
I say we call a truce... ?m=02&d=20100608&t=2&i=123452361&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=img-2010-06-08T180848Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_India-491365-1
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 143
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I say we call a truce... Empty Re: I say we call a truce...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum