Zees
Mr Nick09
Ganso
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:27

SuperMAG wrote:i am talking about the comparasion of ronaldo with him, everyone is saying that he is the next ronaldo and all.

ronaldo's most talked attribute is his phyiscall capabilities, and jesse doesnt have them yet.

i saw him in preseason, he is not even better then callejon yet. he needs to play in first division.

another reason why u cant compare 3rd divison player to top top talents like neymer.

People compared him to Ronaldo because his demeanor on the pitch his ronaldo like, the way he dribbles and go past people, his hair cut, and his position. No one is saying that he has the talent level to be the next ronaldo, it's just a nice thing to say.

It doesnt mean that he needs to be as fast as ronaldo, even though he is quite fast already.

So saying that he is overrated because he isnt as fast as Ronaldo is ridiculous. In his age group, and given the structure he is going through, he is very talented and shows a lot of signs of having what it takes to reach the level of professional footballers like Mata for example, and Mata isnt even in his prime.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by Adit Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:41

From what im watched Hazard is a great team player

Not selfish,quick and clean passing,one two passes,lobes,throwballs and a good shot too.Amazing player if you ask me.

Mostly he isnt one dimensional,he is an all rounder..like him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:48

We dont have to keep buying players.
Let's stick to what we have. Kaka, Lass and all. Have faith.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:49

Those are two players we need to get rid off
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:12

Once again, can't read anything Nick has been posting with that sig of his...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:13

Adit wrote:Those are two players we need to get rid off

No we dont need to.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:18

Adit wrote:Those are two players we need to get rid off

Yeah, Kaka and Lass probably are going to leave.

Along with Granero, Albiol, Altintop. Wouldn't mind Hazard joining. Really like the kid.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:44

Honestly, if Di Maria can become consistent, no need to do anything. But that wouldn't be the Madrid way AND i've yet to see Di Maria consistent.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 21:44

sportsczy wrote:
Lol dude. You realize he's an AM. You also realize that 4 goals and 5 assists is pretty good, even in La Liga. To put it in perspective, Soldado and Benzema have 6 and Cesc has 5 in La Liga, where there's a heck of a lot more offense. Not to mention those guys are CFs (yeah, Cesc plays striker in Barca's scheme) and they don't have 5 assists.

Knowing a little bit about things before making comments is a good way to go.

:facepalm: to everyone. Im not criticising Hazard's goal count. I'm just saying, if he is playing as an AM (which everyone else is denying, I cant judge as I dont watch him), his goals DONT MATTER! Its like comparing Ozil to Iniesta, and saying 'Oh Ozil has more goals you know!'

I admitted I know near to nothing about Ligue 1, yet I do know about La Liga. Just because I dont follow French league and I admit it, doesnt mean I cant comment about it. I dont pretend I know whether Hazard is an AM or not, which I owned up to. So no, I dont think I am wrong in commenting here.

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 21:47

lol huntsman banned again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:29

halamadrid2 wrote:lol huntsman banned again

good. if i have to hear 1 more thread about how bad iker is im going to shoot my self

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:32

Hunstman aka Fc Hollywood was baned for good this time, but he will make a new account, actually already did Laughing.

hunstman is a funny poster, if he can sign up just to make a fun thread he will.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:08

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Hunstman aka Fc Hollywood was baned for good this time, but he will make a new account, actually already did Laughing.

hunstman is a funny poster, if he can sign up just to make a fun thread he will.
Did a mod confirm huntsman= fc hollywood or are you guessing? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:21

hollywood was huntsman?

Lol.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:30

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Did a mod confirm huntsman= fc hollywood or are you guessing? eco smile

That trademarked hate for barca is undoubtedly his
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 11 Nov 2011, 11:41

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:i am talking about the comparasion of ronaldo with him, everyone is saying that he is the next ronaldo and all.

ronaldo's most talked attribute is his phyiscall capabilities, and jesse doesnt have them yet.

i saw him in preseason, he is not even better then callejon yet. he needs to play in first division.

another reason why u cant compare 3rd divison player to top top talents like neymer.

People compared him to Ronaldo because his demeanor on the pitch his ronaldo like, the way he dribbles and go past people, his hair cut, and his position. No one is saying that he has the talent level to be the next ronaldo, it's just a nice thing to say.

It doesnt mean that he needs to be as fast as ronaldo, even though he is quite fast already.

So saying that he is overrated because he isnt as fast as Ronaldo is ridiculous. In his age group, and given the structure he is going through, he is very talented and shows a lot of signs of having what it takes to reach the level of professional footballers like Mata for example, and Mata isnt even in his prime.

well thats how i rate him, he is like munian, nothing more nothing less, yes his style might have a bit of resemblince to CR, but everyone is saying he is next CR which is wrong.

he need to work on aloooot of stuff though. i wish we just give these youngsters a chance in first team, what could hurt if we played a young talented attacker instead of dimaira or deform ozil. i am sure it wont, we will still win with few goals. and the youngsters will slowly get used to la liga, look how pep guadiualla introduced pedro, taigo etc. we should do exatly like that.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:35

Is it just me or is he really similar to mata in playing style?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:40

Joe Messi > Mehzard
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:45

Nerman >>>>>>>> hazard.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:47

SuperMAG wrote:Nerman >>>>>>>> hazard.

Both are poor mans Di Magia imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:51

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hazard and Nerman have a brain.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:55

Ganso wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

But can both outpace Alves on regular occurence thats the question you have to ask yourself hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:59

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

But can both outpace Alves on regular occurence thats the question you have to ask yourself hmm
no....hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:33

neymer will bury alves alive with his trickery, a simple neymer trick releases him like no other.

Neymer is like marcelo. mostly use postioning, tricks dribbling, ball control.

they have pace too, but they dont need it.

dimaria has great through ball, cross. thats it, he has bad control, bad passing, bad positioning, his head is like lass but in different position and attributes.

lass has good tools, but no brain, same with di maria.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum