Zees
Mr Nick09
Ganso
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 2 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm

i am just saying he will regret not going to them, unless arsene decides to open his wallets which i dont think he will

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 2 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Arsene could open his own personal life savings, Lillie would never sell to Arsenal or Arsene, not after the Park incident. Like Neymar before, if Hazard arrives, someone is gonna be either sold or be thrown into the reserves or something. It's the reality of the situation.

Promote Jese...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

If you are going to upset your rotation, do it for an exceptional talent, not sure Hazard is worth it. If we arent going to sign anyone, let's find a way to replace kaka if we have to, or we can look to improve the midfield for ex. No need to change much otherwise.

As for Jese, playing in Liga Adelante next year will be better for him, and we call him up if needed. Promotion means he cant play with Castilla, and he will suffer for play time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Hazard is an exceptional talent lol... he has no team around him this year. Despite that, he has 4 goals and 4 assists while playing out of position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Not to piss certain posters off but I'll take Hazard over Di Maria as normal as breathing. And yes, he is exceptional. Nick is just fronting...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

but isnt park on a 1 or 2 years contract, i bet arsene would be happy to swap park for hazard any day of the week
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

I bet he would but Lillie's president would not sell him to Arsenal. Simple as that...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Doc wrote:Not to piss certain posters off but I'll take Hazard over Di Maria as normal as breathing. And yes, he is exceptional. Nick is just fronting...

I agree.

Dw Nick I am kinda butthurt too lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Dont get me wrong, if Neymar signing a new contract with Santos means that we wont sign him, then of course i am disappointed.

As far as signing Hazard goes, ofc he is a great talent, but there is something about his game that i dont like.

He is a dribbler, and a great one, as far as playmaking goes, or influencing the game with something else than his dribbling, he is a bit lacking in my opinion.

I might sound a bit harsh, and im not calling him a scrub ofc, but it's just something i picked up about his game, that i have a hard time shaking off.

He is great at creating width, and he is unselfish as a winger, that's his game, i respect that. But i have not seen what Sportsczy is talking about in terms of playmaking.

We might as well sign Goetze, because in terms of his movements and the way he gets himself involved with the creating phase of the game, he looks to me like a much more interesting option. We arent trying to sign him though.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:50 pm

I'd rather we signed a forward/winger like Neymar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Seppuku wrote:Don't want anyone, don't need anyone. I thought R.M grew out of this bullshit with Mourinho in charge.

cheers cheers cheers

Although I wouldn't mind Lucas eventually
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Lucas is going to Inter next summer for sure.Id love him in Milan though....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Neymar, I am disappoint. If we dont sign him because of this I will seriously rage the guy.

sportsczy wrote: 4 goals and 4 assists

*stifles laughter*
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Thank god the Neymar deal broke down.

Spending over 40 million on an unproven, overhyped, overrated kid is just silly. On top of that if he'd get 2 identical deals from Barca and Madrid he would most likely choose Barca considering his constant praise and flirting with them.

Hazard deal is almost as stupid considering we already have amazing players playing his position and if we really need a back-up winger we should first look to castilla and then to the spanish market.

Having said that atleast Hazard is a Madridista so it would not bother me as much as the Neymar deal.

/end rant smoking

Last edited by Margera on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Neymar, I am disappoint. If we dont sign him because of this I will seriously rage the guy.

*stifles laughter*

In 13 games and that's not counting anything but Ligue 1. Lille is not like Madrid or Santos in Brazil... there aren't 10 scoring chances a game. And he's playing AM without anyone else to help with creating in the midfield. He has Sow at CF, Cole on a wing and Dubuchy as a fullback. The rest of the team is meh. It's all on Hazard's shoulders. Despite losing Gervinho and Cabaye... he's kept them in the hunt. They are bracketing him all over the field with 2-3 guys and daring the other players to beat them. So far, nobody else can create.

Last edited by sportsczy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Neymar would be my first choice but I would take either one over Di Maria.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 pm

@sports, Hazard is still playing Wide, saying that he is playing AM is way too generous.

They have played the 4231 at few occasions, but the 433 is still the formation of choice.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Neymar, I am disappoint. If we dont sign him because of this I will seriously rage the guy.

*stifles laughter*

In 13 games and that's not counting anything but Ligue 1. Lille is not like Madrid or Santos in Brazil... there aren't 10 scoring chances a game. And he's playing AM without anyone else to help with creating in the midfield. He has Sow at CF, Cole on a wing and Dubuchy as a fullback. The rest of the team is meh. It's all on Hazard's shoulders. Despite losing Gervinho and Cabaye... he's kept them in the hunt.

Doesn't Cole also help in creating? Against inter generally like that not? http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/11/02/inter-2-1-lille-tactics/ Does Gervinho not directly replaceable by Cole? Eh, and iirc isn't Payet in Lille??
From the trio that you guys constantly discuss, I think Gotze is the best, but I don't really know if he would suit Madrid most as he is somehow quite similar to Ozil.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Payet has been utter crap for over a year now... ever since his attempted move to PSG last winter. Cole is really trying; but he's a bit predictable and defenses have figured him out. Does ok though.

Key is that the other teams are daring Payet and Hazard to beat them. They key on Hazard and bracket him. So far, neither of those guys is able to do it. For some reason, they're trying to make superstar plays as opposed to the simple ones... they've mostly failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Goetze couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his finishing. He blows those chances with Madrid and he'll be crucified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

It's not like Hazard is a great finisher, is he?

Neither are goalscorers.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's not like Hazard is a great finisher, is he?

Neither are goalscorers.

Hazard can score. He's playing farther from goal this year and still does well. We're talking finishing for a am... so it's mostly long and mid range shots. He's also scored a couple of one-on-one's.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Hazard has a much better shot than Gotze.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Hazard has more range sure, but if we are chopping down what they are good at, then goetze is a much better passer.

It's a balancing act, each player has strengths and weaknesses
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:

*stifles laughter*

In 13 games and that's not counting anything but Ligue 1. Lille is not like Madrid or Santos in Brazil... there aren't 10 scoring chances a game. And he's playing AM without anyone else to help with creating in the midfield. He has Sow at CF, Cole on a wing and Dubuchy as a fullback. The rest of the team is meh. It's all on Hazard's shoulders. Despite losing Gervinho and Cabaye... he's kept them in the hunt. They are bracketing him all over the field with 2-3 guys and daring the other players to beat them. So far, nobody else can create.
there are not 10 scoring chances every game for santos,just take a look at the match highlights i posted on the Santos 2 x Vasco 0 match on the nerman watch thread.You guys seriously underrate our defenses...for madrid it is another story though.

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Yes, Hazard is more adept in many areas compared to Gotze and even Neymar. He's almost like the middle of the two. Gotze's role is quite different in which he focused on creating. He's basically really Ozil-lite, but he seem more intelligent when defending and he has already been more productive if you compare to Ozil at the same stage of development. Well honestly it's just me that like more of the Ozil, Silva, Dinho, Laudrup type. Embarassed
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next