Correction to what happened in Naples

4 posters

Go down

Correction to what happened in Naples Empty Correction to what happened in Naples

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Pasquale you are mistaken. Nobody died in the city of Naples. Only one person died in the province and it's reported now that it was not even related to the floods. Devi don't be offended, your joke was alright
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Correction to what happened in Naples Empty Re: Correction to what happened in Naples

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 am

Well that's my mistake. La gazzetta dello sport at the time reported a death In Naples due to the floods.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Correction to what happened in Naples Empty Re: Correction to what happened in Naples

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:44 am

Pasquale... was it that each topic you are in... my screen gets messed up lol?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 am

Napoli *bleep* Juventus over twice this week
Cancelled game
Found Moggi guilty

lol

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Pasquale... was it that each topic you are in... my screen gets messed up lol?
Lol?? I dunno mate
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:37 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Pasquale... was it that each topic you are in... my screen gets messed up lol?
Lol?? I dunno mate

you sure its not ur ava or sig?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 am

Possibly my sig. Let me fix... Btw who cares about veratti or Insigne. Pinsolgio and Inmobile are the men To keep an eye on!! Juvetini!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:49 am

pasquale22 wrote:Possibly my sig. Let me fix... Btw who cares about veratti or Insigne. Pinsolgio and Inmobile are the men To keep an eye on!! Juvetini!

I do. They are on my team. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Possibly my sig. Let me fix... Btw who cares about veratti or Insigne. Pinsolgio and Inmobile are the men To keep an eye on!! Juvetini!

Haha that's true. Reggina is better. We beat Pescara :coffee:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 am

pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Haha to be honest I like Pescara a bit more...minus Zeman. :coffee: But either way, happy to see my local clubs do well no matter what.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:03 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Haha to be honest I like Pescara a bit more...minus Zeman. :coffee: But either way, happy to see my local clubs do well no matter what.
Let's hope both come bac to serie a, Toro Reggina Pescara please!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 am

Who says I'm not following imo and pin? You see the difference is both verartti and insigne r younger. They have more potential. Verratti is being compared to names like Riva, totti, pirlo. Thars how good this kid is. Let alone he's one of the wonder kids in Fm lmao. Seriously tho he has amazing technical skills. Already number 10 for his team. Only 19 playing with u20. Insgine is been linked to join many major clubs like both manchester teams. Another kid with tremenfous skill an attacking mid with many goals and a assists. Just last season having 19 goals with foggia and still many today.

By the way pescara is second lol. Better than regina.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:15 am

Lol I'm kidding , I keep an eye on many young talents. Watch out for a few at reggina also. We have just as many u20's. Ragusa said just midweek that he wants to join Napoli. As for Insigne, Im not sold on him yet. He's too Damn short lol and I wonder if in a bigger competition against Stronger opponents whether he'l last.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down