xabi
jibers
Raptorgunner
Lex
Zealous
31 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Ronaldo and Messi appreciation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ronaldo and Messi appreciation thread

Post by guest7 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 am

jibers wrote:It's inevitable that Nerman goes to real tbh. It has so much meaninfg. People are ossessed with Ronaldo v Messi because, but let's be honest, Messi left Ronaldo's level in 2009 and has surpassed him by a mile. I mean people are calling him the best of all time. The only thing they have in common is goals. That's it.

Neymar is the most talented 19 year old since Messi. Him moving to Madrrid would be symbolic. Him vs Messi. Now he has a shot. He is Brazilian as well so it would make it even more epic. Brazil are lik the National Real Madrid while Argentina are their sbig rivals, like Barca is to Real.

WHen Nerman moves we would finally have a realsatic challenger to SHessi because atm no one is even close tbh.

just say it, it's pele vs maradona again
and messi is on them drugs like maradona too smoking

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Ronaldo and Messi appreciation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ronaldo and Messi appreciation thread

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 am

Nerman won't be able to challenge Messi until Messi is older and out of his prime. Messi was twice the player Nerman currently is at his age, so overrated

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 am

Nerman is overrated.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 am

If Nerman does go to Madrid, it will make things very interesting, that is for sure. I'd like to see how Nerman and CR would play together, although I don't think Real Madrid is big enough for the both of them.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Nerman won't be able to challenge Messi until Messi is older and out of his prime. Messi was twice the player Nerman currently is at his age, so overrated

Mamad wrote:Nerman is overrated.

The Ronaldo and Messi appreciation thread - Page 4 11157647
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 am

Lionel Messi wrote:If Nerman does go to Madrid, it will make things very interesting, that is for sure. I'd like to see how Nerman and CR would play together, although I don't think Real Madrid is big enough for the both of them.

Nerman is better than Ronaldo when he was at the same age by a mile. This si coming from someone that watched EVERy SINGLE game cronaldo played for us.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 am

jibers wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:If Nerman does go to Madrid, it will make things very interesting, that is for sure. I'd like to see how Nerman and CR would play together, although I don't think Real Madrid is big enough for the both of them.

Nerman is better than Ronaldo when he was at the same age by a mile. This si coming from someone that watched EVERy SINGLE game cronaldo played for us.

epl> brazilian league.. just saying.. plus nerman had an outstanding copa america while ronaldo at the same age had a rotten euro 2004.. just saying
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 am

I think that that earlier post was right.
Bendtner is better than Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar combined.
Also, Titus Bramble
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 am

jibers wrote:

Robinho also was better than Ronaldo at age 19.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 am

diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

epl> brazilian league.. just saying.. plus nerman had an outstanding copa america while ronaldo at the same age had a rotten euro 2004.. just saying
Nerman had didn't do much in the copa america, he scored vs Ecuador and thats it really, dove plenty.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Zealous wrote:Who neg repped me? I was joking with that post. I'm actually enjoying the f*ck out of this :dance:

EDIT: Keep em coming boys your neg reps make me stronger :dance:
-1'd

drinking

Always knew you were a hater :dance:

Heart
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:59 pm

people who call neymar overrated dont watch him,thats a fact.

lol @ LM,get a life dude,you only saw him in copa america and vs penarol and now your calling him overrated in every post you make related to Nerman.Same with the other people who are calling him overrated,you guys only watch him with the NT and are taking his Copa America performances to judge him above all.

btw people comparing Robinho to Neymar again :facepalm: Neymar already scored more goals than Robinho during his entire career ffs

I wont even comment on the Ronaldo/Messi vs Nerman comparisons,completely different situations...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:

never ever understood the Heskey hate or everyone beating down on him....
he is every centerforward's dream partner

but of course sadly
give a hater a keyboard and video editing software and he can turn Lionel Messi into a horrible player
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Ganso wrote:people who call neymar overrated dont watch him,thats a fact.

lol @ LM,get a life dude,you only saw him in copa america and vs penarol and now your calling him overrated in every post you make related to Nerman.Same with the other people who are calling him overrated,you guys only watch him with the NT and are taking his Copa America performances to judge him above all.

btw people comparing Robinho to Neymar again :facepalm: Neymar already scored more goals than Robinho during his entire career ffs

I wont even comment on the Ronaldo/Messi vs Nerman comparisons,completely different situations...
why mad? :dance:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Nerman and Ronaldo in the same team would be disastrous.

He needs to go to a club where he'd be the star player. Chelsea would IMO be the best club for him to go to.

He can then move to Madrid when Ronaldo declines. Either that or stay at Santos.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Gil wrote:Nerman and Ronaldo in the same team would be disastrous.

He needs to go to a club where he'd be the star player. Chelsea would IMO be the best club for him to go to.

He can then move to Madrid when Ronaldo declines. Either that or stay at Santos.

Neymar knows when he leaves Santos for a top club he wont be the star player anymore. He even said that if he went to Real and Barca he does not think he can be a starter. When he comes to Real he knows Ronaldo will be the main man and slowly he will take over imo. (Assuming he does come).
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:43 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

Nerman had didn't do much in the copa america, he scored vs Ecuador and thats it really, dove plenty.

man i was being sarcastic lol.. nor did ronaldo have a rotten euro 2004.. i was just using copa as an example to show why neymar isnt as good as the brazilian league makes him out to be
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm

diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

man i was being sarcastic lol.. nor did ronaldo have a rotten euro 2004.. i was just using copa as an example to show why neymar isnt as good as the brazilian league makes him out to be
I guess that proves Falcao,Guarin,Messi,Lavezzi,Tevez,Pato,Banega,Alves and every player who flopped in Copa America are meh too huh?using NT to judge a player :facepalm:

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Ganso wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

I guess that proves Falcao,Guarin,Messi,Lavezzi,Tevez,Pato,Banega,Alves and every player who flopped in Copa America are meh too huh?using NT to judge a player :facepalm:

well what else do i use.. nt and the south american leagues are the only two competitions he has played in and european leagues are tougher than brazilian leagues etc.. so save your face palm and use it when the comment is worthy of it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 pm

FFS all of you STFU this is supposed to be a Messi and Ronaldo lovefest.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm

diptiman wrote:
Ganso wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

well what else do i use.. nt and the south american leagues are the only two competitions he has played in and european leagues are tougher than brazilian leagues etc.. so save your face palm and use it when the comment is worthy of it
what else do you use?you shouldnt comment at all then if your just going to use national teams,seriously....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Ganso wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Ganso wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jibers wrote:

what else do you use?you shouldnt comment at all then if your just going to use national teams,seriously....

well i was just saying neymar hasnt been too impressive for his nt in copa while ronaldo at his age had a better euro 2004 .. plus both were good at club level, neymar more so because brazilian league is not as good.. in response to the poster who said neymar has been better at everything blah blah
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 pm

he didnt play well in copa america,but the whole team was sh1t.He still is our best performer for the NT though,he score 8 of our last 15 goals including one past Germany for example,he also already won a title with the NT (copa rocca).
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Putting Leo Messi & Cristina Ronalda in the same sentence is a CRIME!!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:07 pm

STFU please.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Putting Leo Messi & Cristina Ronalda in the same sentence is a CRIME!!!

Living in your little delusional world, i see.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next