VivaStPauli
EarlyPrototype
Albiceleste
rwo power
Babun
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Özil is going nowhere for now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Özil is going nowhere for now...

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 pm

:coffee:

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Özil is going nowhere for now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Özil is going nowhere for now...

Post by white_star Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Milan would be perfect because they need him and he would be the star there!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Babun got what he wanted

well done babun
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Considering he said in an interview yesterday he looks forward to staying at Madrid for many years I doubt he is going anywhere

His father is an attention whore who needs to stfu

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Babun got what he wanted

well done babun
I'm only the messenger here, nothing else Very Happy I don't even want to comment on this Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

MESUT OEZIL should join BAYERN if he is leaving. Maybe ROBBEN can go back to RMA because he is not needed at Bayern anymore and only plays 14 matches a season. Bayern must sell Robben to madrid for 50 mil and get oezil for 80 mil

VivaStPauli wrote:Would fit great in Barcas system.

And you call me a troll hahhahaha

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 pm

If he leaves I will be so pissed at Kaka it's not even funny.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Ozil's dad is out of his mind. Almost 95% of coach's will sacrifice a players long term development for success now because they know if there not successful now someone else will be coaching them in the long term.

Mou is more guilty at this then most (cough Inter Cough) but anyone with a brain in there head would do the same thing. SAF and maybe PEP are Wenger are the only ones who can have a bad season and not get fired and Pep could probably only have 1 bad season.

I mean he should know that Mou is not the guy to develop young talent as that's not his thing but he has given Ozil every chance and as much as I'd like to slam Mou there is really nothing to slam him for as he play's Ozil a lot and always has. He could be in Canales' shoes.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 pm

And to answer the question, if he were to leave IMO it would be directly to Bayern.

The marketing and endorsements he could receive plus he would be going to one of the top teams in Europe with a ton of young talent so they will be really good for a while. It's really a no brainer and I'm surprised he ever got away in the first place.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Ozil's dad needs to stfu lol.

I second this.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Ozils dad, what a troll. Of course he plays second fiddle to CR, and wow he has to do defensive work! This is a mou team dammit, even Cristiano defends now. Im sure Ozil doesnt feel like this and wants to leave, his dad can stfu like everyone said. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Ozils dad, what a troll. Of course he plays second fiddle to CR, and wow he has to do defensive work! This is a mou team dammit, even Cristiano defends now. Im sure Ozil doesnt feel like this and wants to leave, his dad can stfu like everyone said. Very Happy
Ozil's dad is no troll, he means business. Schalke didn't give him enough playing time at first, he forced a transfer to Bremen. In Bremen, he had a clause in his contract that he had to start games if fit. He is really concerned about his development so this situation is no joke Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Uncle Flo will slip him something and he'll simmer down. Real Madrid has seen it all when it comes to agents, including "concerned" relatives.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Inter could afford him!! lol jk -.-

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Ozils dad, what a troll. Of course he plays second fiddle to CR, and wow he has to do defensive work! This is a mou team dammit, even Cristiano defends now. Im sure Ozil doesnt feel like this and wants to leave, his dad can stfu like everyone said. Very Happy
Ozil's dad is no troll, he means business. Schalke didn't give him enough playing time at first, he forced a transfer to Bremen. In Bremen, he had a clause in his contract that he had to start games if fit. He is really concerned about his development so this situation is no joke Very Happy

This is Real Madrid, not Kindergarten FC. If Ozil is actually listening to this dude whispering in his ear (which I doubt), then he deserves anything that comes is way.

Lol, DEMANDING a star role at Mourinho's Madrid with no rotation and defensive duties? Not for Maradona! GTFO Daddy!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Sell Ozil and buy Pastore.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

This is Real Madrid, not Kindergarten FC. If Ozil is actually listening to this dude whispering in his ear (which I doubt), then he deserves anything that comes is way.

Lol, DEMANDING a star role at Mourinho's Madrid with no rotation and defensive duties? Not for Maradona! GTFO Daddy!
FFS he is Ozidane, better than Iniesta (look at his assist count for proof), all his dad is asking for is for CR to get off his fat ass and start tracking back, and to start ahead of the awful incosistent washed up Kaka, shows how good Madrid's man management is :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Ozil will only leave when Uncle Flo decides to as Zealous said. His father will come to understand that eventually :coffee:

Plus I foresee he'll start a lot of games this year so the problem won't escalate especially if silverware is in the equation Cool
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Sell him, sell him!

He has the ex-Madrid player curse all over him.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Come to Chelsea Twisted Evil
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 pm

he'd be perfect at milan.
Too bad we can't afford him though
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 am

FC_Hollywood wrote:MESUT OEZIL should join BAYERN if he is leaving. Maybe ROBBEN can go back to RMA because he is not needed at Bayern anymore and only plays 14 matches a season. Bayern must sell Robben to madrid for 50 mil and get oezil for 80 mil

VivaStPauli wrote:Would fit great in Barcas system.

And you call me a troll hahhahaha

80 million for Oezil so he can sit on the bench, No I dont think so.

15million will be fine.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:22 am

i doubt anyone could really afford him..

then again we have been known to sell for waaaaaay under value.

but thats all hypothetical i highly highly highly doubt we would sell him.

then again we have been known to sell players we need.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 am

deezydeez wrote:i doubt anyone could really afford him..

then again we have been known to sell for waaaaaay under value.

but thats all hypothetical i highly highly highly doubt we would sell him.

then again we have been known to sell players we need.
banana

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 am

Olympiakos. Ariel Ibagaza’s substitute
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 am

The xcx wrote:Oh and btw having a father as a agent, isint that against the fifa rules or something?

Off the top of my head, I know Del Piero, Chiellini, and Ronaldinho all have their Brother as an agent, or an associate of some sort.

I think Dos Santos has his Father as his agent...I remember hearing that the Family went nuts after he was not selected...the younger Dos Santos. I get them mixed-up.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next