Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

+11
Grande_Milano
TheRedStag
urbaNRoots
BeautifulGame
EarlyPrototype
Arquitecto
RealGunner
Abramovich
mzamani
kingsofthenortheast
lszanto
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walker or Johnson

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Vote_lcap72%Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 13 ]
Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Vote_lcap28%Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 18
 
 

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by lszanto Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:52 am

How do they fair against each other?

Should Walker get an NT callup?

I've watched a bit of these guys but haven't seen them alot so curious as to what others think.

I'm assuming Johnson will smash the poll due to spuds haters/more pool fans.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by kingsofthenortheast Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 am

Walker is a similar type of player to Johnson but so much better imo.

There's a reason why the Spanish media have dubbed him the new Roberto Carlos.

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by mzamani Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:08 pm

kingsofthenortheast wrote:Walker is a similar type of player to Johnson but so much better imo.

There's a reason why the Spanish media have dubbed him the new Roberto Carlos.


Not sure if serious????

dont tell me that was because of his goal against Arsenal. and i thought English media was worse!!!!they are both crap anyway
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:13 pm

mzamani wrote:
kingsofthenortheast wrote:Walker is a similar type of player to Johnson but so much better imo.

There's a reason why the Spanish media have dubbed him the new Roberto Carlos.


Not sure if serious????

dont tell me that was because of his goal against Arsenal. and i thought English media was worse!!!!they are both crap anyway

I take it you didn't follow the U21 championships, anyhows Johnson for me Walker is too green.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Johnson for me as well. Walker hasnt proved much
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by kingsofthenortheast Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 pm

.


Last edited by kingsofthenortheast on Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Walker? LOL He can't even defend. Poor player.

I guess no one here has heard of Martin freakin' Kelly who is better then both of them
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I never rated Glen Johnson he is over rated and he can not defend. He was only hyped up because he scored a few good long range shots.

Walker is still 20/21 and hasn't been playing much before this season so I will wait at least until the end of the season to judge Walker.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:I never rated Glen Johnson he is over rated and he can not defend. He was only hyped up because he scored a few good long range shots.

Walker is still 20/21 and hasn't been playing much before this season so I will wait at least until the end of the season to judge Walker.


So u genius tell me when did Jhonson defended poorly which cost Liverpool goals.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:20 am

Arquitecto wrote:Walker? LOL He can't even defend. Poor player.

I guess no one here has heard of Martin freakin' Kelly who is better then both of them

This.

Liverpool has some dope talent in their team, Spearing, Kelly, Shelvey - and all get overshadowed by Walker Laughing

OT: Glen Johnson.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17211
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 am

i am with Arq as well, I rate kelly ahead of both johnson n Walker
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I never rated Glen Johnson he is over rated and he can not defend. He was only hyped up because he scored a few good long range shots.

Walker is still 20/21 and hasn't been playing much before this season so I will wait at least until the end of the season to judge Walker.


So u genius tell me when did Jhonson defended poorly which cost Liverpool goals.


Johnson has always performed poorly. Over rated RB who can't defend.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm

So he is a RB version of Marcelo in other words lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by TheRedStag Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Kelly>>>>>>Walker or Johnson.

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:So he is a RB version of Marcelo in other words lol

No because even going forward he is not all that. Where as Marcelo is the best LB going forward.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I never rated Glen Johnson he is over rated and he can not defend. He was only hyped up because he scored a few good long range shots.

Walker is still 20/21 and hasn't been playing much before this season so I will wait at least until the end of the season to judge Walker.


So u genius tell me when did Jhonson defended poorly which cost Liverpool goals.


Johnson has always performed poorly. Over rated RB who can't defend.

Rather than talking the same trash stupidly again and again care to point out the matches in which his defending which has cost Liverpool goals ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by lszanto Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 am

He's scored a few own goals from memory, one against arsenal I think? Caused you either to lose or draw, don't really remember.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:03 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I never rated Glen Johnson he is over rated and he can not defend. He was only hyped up because he scored a few good long range shots.

Walker is still 20/21 and hasn't been playing much before this season so I will wait at least until the end of the season to judge Walker.


So u genius tell me when did Jhonson defended poorly which cost Liverpool goals.


Johnson has always performed poorly. Over rated RB who can't defend.

Rather than talking the same trash stupidly again and again care to point out the matches in which his defending which has cost Liverpool goals ?

You butthurt bro? If you were a Liverpool fan you would know if Glen Johnson can defend or not. I wouldn't be able to point out any match because I wouldn't remember. But he is meh at best. Deal with it.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Just some time ago, sepi and other pool fans used to say how great Johnson is. "Best RB in EPL". I think some pool fan said Johnson is a top 5 RB among European players just few weeks ago lmao. EPL fans sort yourself out. I dont know what to believe. First you say Obertan, Sturridge, Welbeck>Any youngster, than they happen to be not.

And people mocked me for saying Arbeloa>Johnson. But apparently so called best RB in EPL has been overtaken by nobodies like Kelly and Walker according to this thread
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by lszanto Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Just some time ago, sepi and other pool fans used to say how great Johnson is. "Best RB in EPL". I think some pool fan said Johnson is a top 5 RB among European players just few weeks ago lmao. EPL fans sort yourself out. I dont know what to believe. First you say Obertan, Sturridge, Welbeck>Any youngster, than they happen to be not.

And people mocked me for saying Arbeloa>Johnson. But apparently so called best RB in EPL has been overtaken by nobodies like Kelly and Walker according to this thread

I doubt anybody other than pool fans would say Johnson is best in EPL. Sanga is easily a class above, as is Richards.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm

lszanto wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Just some time ago, sepi and other pool fans used to say how great Johnson is. "Best RB in EPL". I think some pool fan said Johnson is a top 5 RB among European players just few weeks ago lmao. EPL fans sort yourself out. I dont know what to believe. First you say Obertan, Sturridge, Welbeck>Any youngster, than they happen to be not.

And people mocked me for saying Arbeloa>Johnson. But apparently so called best RB in EPL has been overtaken by nobodies like Kelly and Walker according to this thread

I doubt anybody other than pool fans would say Johnson is best in EPL. Sanga is easily a class above, as is Richards.

It was BeatifulGame, and he is here on this thread too. I said I d take Sagna, Bosingwa, Lichsteiner, Ivanovic as RB, Arbeloa over Johnson. He said: "Bosingwa LOL", and look Johnson is overshadowed by some barely known english youngster.

Sepi and others were saying how much Arbeloa is a downgrade from great Glen. Sure, Arbeloa isnt an outstanding RB, but he is decent and gets the job done on both ends of the pitch. Johnson's defending defines him as a player.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm

This is like asking:

Borja Valero vs Andres Iniesta

or

Darren Bent vs RVP



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm

arbeloa >>> johnson
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Lord Hades wrote:arbeloa >>> johnson


Johnson has more talent in his right toe, than Arbeloa has in his entire body.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

what talent? how do you even define talent? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson Empty Re: Kyle Walker vs Glen Johnson

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum