Serge Gnabry
The Messiah
DRK
Ganso
ImAbackBone
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ribery - Piggy, Kroos, Ribery, Mueller + Gomez are dismantlling Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Piggy, Kroos, Ribery, Mueller + Gomez are dismantlling Napoli

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 pm

bastian might be out for 6 weeks

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ribery - Piggy, Kroos, Ribery, Mueller + Gomez are dismantlling Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Piggy, Kroos, Ribery, Mueller + Gomez are dismantlling Napoli

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Schweinsteiger broke his collar bone, I just heard. So he'll be out for a while.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Collar bone isn't bad though. Bedrest for like 4 weeks and only light training for 2 more, he'll be back in 6-8 weeks, that should be in time for the round of 16, shouldn't it?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

He will miss City's and Villarreal's match!

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Bayern are a great side, but their defence is poor, except for Neuer and Don Philip Lahm :bow:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Napoli are real Anti football, I dont know what to make of them
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:09 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:He will miss City's and Villarreal's match!

So what, by now losing against City won't matter much and they'll destroy Villareal even without him.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Bayern are a great side, but their defence is poor, except for Neuer and Don Philip Lahm :bow:

Thank God you didn't watch a match from the Van Gaal era

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Bayern are a great side, but their defence is poor, except for Neuer and Don Philip Lahm :bow:

I absolutely agree with you, although the defence has improve greatly but is still the weakest link in our line-up where you have players like Badstuber starting every single match.

The only Good thing I can pick from the match is that Badstuber is not playing against City or Villarreal.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
FC_Hollywood wrote:He will miss City's and Villarreal's match!

So what, by now losing against City won't matter much and they'll destroy Villareal even without him.
Robben back with Kroos in piggy role next to Gustavo Very Happy No problem, as long as Godmez and Ribery are in form Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Godmez is god now anyway.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Our midfield sucks without Schweini, lacks creativity or whatsoever, I used to think Gustavo was creative but his not, his just more attacking minded than Tymo.

Bayern truelly needs Montolivo
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Robben back and Kroos deep might be enough, would lack the cover that Piggy provides, but could still flow nicely.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:23 pm

I should probably be disappointed at such a phenomenal player being injured...but I'm not.

Tymo will do his thing, embarrass some peeps, and then come home this summer.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:24 pm

justdoit_ wrote:I should probably be disappointed at such a phenomenal player being injured...but I'm not.

Tymo is first choice ahead of Gustavo, so is more like Gustavo will do his thing.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:I should probably be disappointed at such a phenomenal player being injured...but I'm not.

Tymo is first choice ahead of Gustavo, so is more like Gustavo will do his thing.
K.

Sooooo...Tymo will do his thing, embarrass some peeps, and then come home this summer.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

K.

Sooooo...Tymo will do his thing, embarrass some peeps, and then come home this summer.

Sorry but His house is in Germany, thats where he lives with his Family.

Tymo still have 2years in him to play for Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

He might stay now that Heynckes is the coach, but nobody would've blamed him for going back to Donezk under LvG...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

K.

Too bad for you his contract doesn't last that long.

He knows where home is. He knows where the heart is.

Your contract with Bayern expires in 2012. Have you had any thoughts about moving on?
I haven't thought about it just yet. I did receive a few proposals from other clubs both in the Bundesliga and abroad over the summer, but at the moment I’m happy at Bayern. I haven't thought about ending my career either because I feel I still have a lot to offer, but as I've said several times in the past, I think it would be fitting to see out my playing days with one of the clubs I enjoyed success with in the past.
Zenit, Shakhtar, or Volyn Very Happy Hollllllaaaa
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

I absolutely agree with you, although the defence has improve greatly but is still the weakest link in our line-up where you have players like Badstuber starting every single match.

The only Good thing I can pick from the match is that Badstuber is not playing against City or Villarreal.

And there's also a problem of depth, it's not uncommon seeing Gustavo played as a CB and you can't count on Breno either. Bayern needs to buy defenders and some decent CM to cover for Bastian's absence next transfer window.

Btw, why didn't Rafinha play? 49% of Bayern's attack came from left-side, he could have balanced it.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

And there's also a problem of depth, it's not uncommon seeing Gustavo played as a CB and you can't count on Breno either. Bayern needs to buy defenders and some decent CM to cover for Bastian's absence next transfer window.

Btw, why didn't Rafinha play? 49% of Bayern's attack came from left-side, he could have balanced it.

No Bayern Fan understand why Rafinha is not playing, our Board are obsess with Badstuber.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

K.

Too bad for you his contract doesn't last that long.

He knows where home is. He knows where the heart is.

Your contract with Bayern expires in 2012. Have you had any thoughts about moving on?
I haven't thought about it just yet. I did receive a few proposals from other clubs both in the Bundesliga and abroad over the summer, but at the moment I’m happy at Bayern. I haven't thought about ending my career either because I feel I still have a lot to offer, but as I've said several times in the past, I think it would be fitting to see out my playing days with one of the clubs I enjoyed success with in the past.
Zenit, Shakhtar, or Volyn Very Happy Hollllllaaaa

Tymo will extend his contract and stay in Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Sure. Pretty sure they would have offered him one by now. Or maybe he wouldn't have said those words a couple days ago.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Tymo was very much supported by Bayern when his newborn kids got very ill. So I think there is a good chance that he will stay within the Bayern family.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Tymo is also a huge Bayern fan. Isn't his idol Matthaus?

Anyways, sad too see Schweini injured but at least he's going to get some rest now. He's probably going to come back better than ever.

This is why Vidal would have been useful. We don't have a direct backup. Alaba should be played here as it's his natural position, IMO, but I guess Heynckes doesn't deem him ready, yet.

Tymo-Gustavo can work. It's not like we lack creativity up front.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

Tymo-Kroos can work as well, Tymo is a defensive beast and could cover what Kroos couldn't - and Kroos is almost as mcuh of a playmaker as Schweinsteiger, even if deployed deep - would need Robben back though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next