Chagur
Ganso
shamr9pato
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

there goes cassano..:( - Page 2 Empty Re: there goes cassano..:(

Post by shamr9pato Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 am

On the eve of Antonio’s operation yesterday Pato spoke of his friend and team mate: “Antonio is like a brother. I hope everything will be fine and he gets back as quick as possible. The team needs him and I’ll be waiting with open arms.”

MILAN – On the sidelines of the “Goal for Research” presentation which on Saturday and Sunday this weekend will see Italian football lend a hand to AIRC (Italian Association for Cancer research), Pato spoke about his friend and team mate Antonio Cassano.

“I found about what happened to Antonio on Sunday and I tried to get in contact as quickly as possible because the rumors in circulation had me very worried. A soon as the doctors let me, I immediately went to see him in hospital together with Antonini and only when I saw him did I manage to calm down a bit. We had a laugh and a joke like always.”

“I hope the operation goes well and that he gets back soon because the team needs him – Pato continued – I’m sure he’ll come back even better than before and his character and his way of approaching football will help him in that regard. I played with him in the past and I’m counting on doing it again in the future. We shouldn’t try to hurry things though. He has to get better first. The team will be waiting with open arms because we know just how important a player he is for the team.”

shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasmenger Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
nicholasmenger wrote:Bunch of women on this forum, I swear.. So concerned about the feelings of someone who's never going to read these posts and probably couldn't care less about our opinions. Milan's administrative staff is surely already thinking about replacements. Why can't we?

OK, Nick, if they can't read my feminine post, can they read your smart, masculine posts about transfers? What?

Wake up boy, we're here for fun. We can't suggest. Apparently it's only fun if you consider it to be so... otherwise you feel the need to express your dissatisfaction in other peoples posts. I was enjoying myself just fine before people started complaining.

You're so enthusiastic to think about replacements the way Milan's managers do, don't you? Well, let me know if Adri G utilized your genius transfer master-plans in near future. I'm not enthusiastic... Nor did I even recommend a single replacement. Not one. So where'd you get that from?...

If you predict Messi will come to Milan, and it does come true, would anybody reward you?No
On the other hand, would I GAIN anything for feeling for Cassano?No

The answer to both questions' is obvious, but then, one thing remains in memories, and that is the fact that you allowed yourself to call people names, people like me who would love to have you as a friend... It was a remark made in retaliation to the chastising of myself and potentially other posters who are simply expressing their thoughts and opinions as should be done on a forum... We shouldn't have to worry about disappointing a fellow poster when there's is nothing malicious in our actions.

Work some way out to fix itSince when are you the boss... You make yourself sound so sanctimonious when you talk to people that way and it surely won't get the reactions you hope for., cuz I'm shocked and hurt by your post.

For the record. I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum.. you too Iras.. Many of you may know me from the old forums and I merely state my opinions, chime in with comments, or crack a few jokes. Like Iras said, I am here for enjoyment and we should all be. That enjoyment is lost when you start censoring people because you think your moral compass works better than theirs. I'm here to be myself... Hope that's cool with everyone.

(Back to the thread)- Congrats to Cassano for successfully undergoing his surgery. I hope for his speedy recovery.
nicholasmenger
nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

nicholasmenger wrote:
IrasMaldinista wrote:
nicholasmenger wrote:Bunch of women on this forum, I swear.. So concerned about the feelings of someone who's never going to read these posts and probably couldn't care less about our opinions. Milan's administrative staff is surely already thinking about replacements. Why can't we?

OK, Nick, if they can't read my feminine post, can they read your smart, masculine posts about transfers? What?

Wake up boy, we're here for fun. We can't suggest. Apparently it's only fun if you consider it to be so... otherwise you feel the need to express your dissatisfaction in other peoples posts. I was enjoying myself just fine before people started complaining.

You're so enthusiastic to think about replacements the way Milan's managers do, don't you? Well, let me know if Adri G utilized your genius transfer master-plans in near future. I'm not enthusiastic... Nor did I even recommend a single replacement. Not one. So where'd you get that from?...

If you predict Messi will come to Milan, and it does come true, would anybody reward you?No
On the other hand, would I GAIN anything for feeling for Cassano?No

The answer to both questions' is obvious, but then, one thing remains in memories, and that is the fact that you allowed yourself to call people names, people like me who would love to have you as a friend... It was a remark made in retaliation to the chastising of myself and potentially other posters who are simply expressing their thoughts and opinions as should be done on a forum... We shouldn't have to worry about disappointing a fellow poster when there's is nothing malicious in our actions.

Work some way out to fix itSince when are you the boss... You make yourself sound so sanctimonious when you talk to people that way and it surely won't get the reactions you hope for., cuz I'm shocked and hurt by your post.

For the record. I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum.. you too Iras.. Many of you may know me from the old forums and I merely state my opinions, chime in with comments, or crack a few jokes. Like Iras said, I am here for enjoyment and we should all be. That enjoyment is lost when you start censoring people because you think your moral compass works better than theirs. I'm here to be myself... Hope that's cool with everyone.

(Back to the thread)- Congrats to Cassano for successfully undergoing his surgery. I hope for his speedy recovery.

I'm not the boss, you know better, some guy who pops up once a week for a post or two can't be the boss.

But, Nick, you include me in "a bunch of women" (not that being a woman is bad or anything, only you're using it in a disrespectful way) and you say I am censoring people... Well, can't I "express" my disappointment or that stops you from being "you"? Only you can express yourself and be "you", and I can't? Why?

If I don't voice my disappointment at (in my opinion) some out-of-place comments, then would I be "me" or just another phony?

I tried to remind, not to teach, please accept that at least.
I'd never consider myself the Mr.Perfect anymore, not since I found out I'm no angel a while ago.

I definitely have my opinion on how we should fix the squad following Cassano's sad departure, but that issue is supposed to be dealt with in the transfers thread or some separate one, and not here.

I'm not mad or anything, but I wonder why many consider themselves the undisputed righteous, the freedom-of-speech defender and the ultimate good man, while things get ugly when somebody (as small as me) tries to post merely their opinion.

We've been friends for so long like Nicholas says, so I wanna ask everybody not to look at this ordinary difference in ideas as if it were a fight. I'm cool with everybody.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasmenger Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Fair enough. Be yourself. I can't expect anything less. Just don't expect me to conform to your standards. Otherwise I'd just be another you. If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to let me know... but don't tell me I need to change or "fix it".... And don't expect me not to disagree.
nicholasmenger
nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

I hope Cassano can come back quickly we need his vision, this is now a great opportunity for El Shaarawy to prove himself to everyone. Robinho and Ibra cannot play 90 min every single game, and who knows with Pato's inconsistent fitness
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

Very sorry and sad to hear the situation of Cassano but I was relieved, and pleased to hear his recent success of heart surgery. Furthermore, the our players have been in touch with cassano, so is galliani, the club is also convinced he will be back healthy, with recent cassano's condition statement.

WEll cant wait to have Cassano healthy than ever and to see him Happy playing again. Huge loss because second half of the season is crucial for us, hope he doesnt rush though and gets plenty of rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2