What would you rate this video?

+3
The Messiah
dostoevsky
ijomer
7 posters

Go down

What would you rate this video? Empty What would you rate this video?

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:37 am

Doesn't matter if you are a fan of this team or not, i wanted you guys to see the quality of the video and audio and effects of this songg and let me know Very Happy

It's my production btw

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

What would you rate this video? Empty Re: What would you rate this video?

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

The start is very well done and quite surprising, but it was very entertaining and the intensity of the news footage against the travelling light was very well done, however I think the transition from the entry of the light into the stadium and the guard of honour could probably do with some work.

At times the music fits the play for a goal perfectly with the way it rises and when the goal is scored, such as the goals at 2:48, 3:05, 3:25, however some others feel as if they're not quite suited to the moment, though it's difficult to match videos to such music, so well done on your efforts there in any case.

I also liked the effect of splitting the video into the still moments near the end, and overall it's very well done, I'd mainly work on the transition from the opening to actual footage, but apart from that, well worth viewing. Very Happy
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks alot Dostoevsky... Your advice was well taken.

P.S- Soon i will make an AC Milan video leading up to its group clash against Barca in Novemeber... Hope all Milan/Barca fans enjoy it.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 am

Looking forward to it. Very Happy
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:40 am

Nice video bro.

I made this one myself as well.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:27 am

Amazing effects and quality!! and the music makes it ever better, yet a bit shorter video (in range of 4-5 mins) would be much better.

also... is there any particular reason you reversed it? like the the dimension of the video...
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 am

ijomer wrote:Amazing effects and quality!! and the music makes it ever better, yet a bit shorter video (in range of 4-5 mins) would be much better.

also... is there any particular reason you reversed it? like the the dimension of the video...

no particular reason, the best quality videos I downloaded was reversed so I decided to use it like that.

actually it was meant to be 2 separate video, intial it was 30min long because it includes all Bayern players.

The plan was to make one long video and cut it into piece one for each player.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:32 am

The beginning was just amazing....

but the football part need a bit of work you need to have better transitions between he vids and more it

you kinda lost my attention after the first bit before football part started....

for example for the football part do something similar to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koXQUQcMnDM&feature=related

thats just a random clip but gives you an idea
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 am

imalegend wrote:The beginning was just amazing....

but the football part need a bit of work you need to have better transitions between he vids and more it

you kinda lost my attention after the first bit before football part started....

I dont know if you are referring to my video? if it was my then the reason was because it was meant to be 2 separate videos.

I am still working on it, I just abandon it for sometime because I've been quite busy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 am

Idrisozet wrote:

I dont know if you are referring to my video? if it was my then the reason was because it was meant to be 2 separate videos.

I am still working on it, I just abandon it for sometime because I've been quite busy

sorry if i didn't say who, i was talking about ijomer's
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:46 am

Thanks for the advise, ill definitely take that into consideration.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:58 am

well i can understand your idea, and i dont want to be too harsh but, by taking a look at it i can tell you what i dont like.

First of all the intro, you just copied and pasted from a video originally edited and made by sky sports for a promo for a match, so that all in all is counted out for me.

second of all the mourinho part, you copied and pasted from an original mourinho video made by another guy, aka not original work or effects.

so that leaves me with the middle, and i know you idea is showing what mou has done to improve madrid, but its filled with random goals with not much meaning, music could have been better but its ok, and the effects werent that good at all, would have looked better without them imo.

so all in all im left with no beggining or end, and a shady middle.

i am so sorry if i am so harsh, and i want you to know i respect you as a madridista, and respect your effort of even making this work, its only that if you really look at it... its copy and pasting plus only some original work that can use improvement. try to get some original footage from matches and work with it, dont copy and paste other's work.

anyways keep it up, and you will keep improving.

hala madrid bro. sry if i was too harsh i really am.

EDIT: the middle was actually pretty good, it was great at points, just work on middle and end, there was points where i saw guti and robben, which i think was put in to show madrid pride, even though it has nothing to do with mou's madrid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 am

thank you for video and i made this well-known video and received ton of negative votes

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 am

Your intro of the video was professional-level, just absolutely brilliant to watch. In fact, I dont recall seeing something so cool to watch in a football video. The only problem was the rash transition to the football part. You do have great talent, I wish you best of of luck. DO you just do this part-time?

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 am

Idrisozet wrote:Nice video bro.

Great video man, great music Thumbs up Maybe its just me, but ur video did kill my eyes for some reason Very Happy I think it was like many of those mini-cuts in the scenes.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:Your intro of the video was professional-level, just absolutely brilliant to watch. In fact, I dont recall seeing something so cool to watch in a football video. The only problem was the rash transition to the football part. You do have great talent, I wish you best of of luck. DO you just do this part-time?
so seems ijomer works at sky-sports Laughing
dude even the best video makers can not do that intro and you believe that an user did it albino
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:Your intro of the video was professional-level, just absolutely brilliant to watch. In fact, I dont recall seeing something so cool to watch in a football video. The only problem was the rash transition to the football part. You do have great talent, I wish you best of of luck. DO you just do this part-time?

Thank you, and i do it part time, and im trying to improve

TMO thanks for ur constructive criticism, ill gladly take your advise Smile thanks

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 am

billionmillion wrote:
so seems ijomer works at sky-sports Laughing
dude even the best video makers can not do that intro and you believe that an user did it albino

True Hendrix that part was very cool that's why borrowed from SKy sports lol sorry to ruin it for you!

but in future i hope to replicate such effects as well hopefully.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:07 am

ijomer wrote:Doesn't matter if you are a fan of this team or not, i wanted you guys to see the quality of the video and audio and effects of this songg and let me know Very Happy

It's my production btw

Its a good video but only 1,000 views in 9 months? it deserves more. My video has 37,666 views with 717 comments in the same period of time. my another video has 18,528 views in 5 months

and...my this video about animals has 370,442 views in just 2 months...

do you want to get secrets? Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 am

billionmillion wrote:
ijomer wrote:Doesn't matter if you are a fan of this team or not, i wanted you guys to see the quality of the video and audio and effects of this songg and let me know Very Happy

It's my production btw

Its a good video but only 1,000 views in 9 months? it deserves more. My video has 37,666 views with 717 comments in the same period of time. my another video has 18,528 views in 5 months

and...my this video about animals has 370,442 views in just 2 months...

do you want to get secrets? Laughing

You are more experienced, but sure if you do want to share the secret... PM me it Very Happy
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:52 am

Your video description and tags are very good so the problem is your topics.

i'm not so experienced, but firstly i make videos in more interesting themes, videos that not available on youtube. make videos that will be interesting long time not just in recent weeks. try to be unique Afro
"mou changed r.madrid forever". no need for this "forever" thing, you sound like a fanboy, so not many people will be interested to watch it. "How mou changed madrid" would be better

another thing is you need to advertise your videos, in another people's videos you can comment and invite people to watch, you can make video responses to most popular videos

next thing is your friends and subscribers. if you have many friends on youtube then more people will see your videos, your videos will appear in their main page when you upload a new video. and friends of your friends also can see it if they check eath other's channels. so try to make more friends

Subscribers comes if you make interesting and continuous videos. if you dont make it consistently they will not subscribe. i made my last video 2 months ago so i'm not so consistent also

As soon as one of your videos becomes popular and gets more than 100,000 views then your work becomes easy. you dont need to advertise or make friends as before. when people will type mou changed madrid (even if they type just "mou changed") your video will appear in first page. more views means your video will appear in first pages on search results

so try it, but the first step is the most important - your topic. if you have a great topic then even no need for another steps
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Nice video bro.

Great video man, great music Thumbs up Maybe its just me, but ur video did kill my eyes for some reason Very Happy I think it was like many of those mini-cuts in the scenes.

Thanks man banana banana banana
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 pm

billionmillion wrote:Your video description and tags are very good so the problem is your topics.

i'm not so experienced, but firstly i make videos in more interesting themes, videos that not available on youtube. make videos that will be interesting long time not just in recent weeks. try to be unique Afro
"mou changed r.madrid forever". no need for this "forever" thing, you sound like a fanboy, so not many people will be interested to watch it. "How mou changed madrid" would be better

another thing is you need to advertise your videos, in another people's videos you can comment and invite people to watch, you can make video responses to most popular videos

next thing is your friends and subscribers. if you have many friends on youtube then more people will see your videos, your videos will appear in their main page when you upload a new video. and friends of your friends also can see it if they check eath other's channels. so try to make more friends

Subscribers comes if you make interesting and continuous videos. if you dont make it consistently they will not subscribe. i made my last video 2 months ago so i'm not so consistent also

As soon as one of your videos becomes popular and gets more than 100,000 views then your work becomes easy. you dont need to advertise or make friends as before. when people will type mou changed madrid (even if they type just "mou changed") your video will appear in first page. more views means your video will appear in first pages on search results

so try it, but the first step is the most important - your topic. if you have a great topic then even no need for another steps

Thanks alot for the tips, i really appreciate it Smile and i will def. take them advices
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum