Vibe
Ganso
Le Samourai
RealGunner
Potential
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassano hospitalised after falling ill

Post by nicholasmenger Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

This forum always seems to assume the worst without any clear verification. I find it hard to believe that a Gazzetta reporter (or most any media outlet) would receive official word on his condition before Milan officials released a statement (doctor-patient confidentiality).

I jokingly say syphilis is the cause and that's "shameful" while seriously spreading rumors (cuz that's all they are) of a stroke or mini-stroke are ok?... Galliani has come out and said it's between Cassano and his doctors. He has the right to his privacy regarding any medical issue he has.

I hope he's fine and returns soon... but for the record, being light-hearted and joking about syphilis is way more in respect to Cassano's personality than being all depressing about in my opinion.

nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassano hospitalised after falling ill

Post by baresi Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Whatever Nich, but syphilis is certainly not a light-hearted joke in such a situation. Anyway I hope he gets back soon to his family and club all healthy.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm

baresi wrote:Whatever Nich, but syphilis is certainly not a light-hearted joke in such a situation. Anyway I hope he gets back soon to his family and club all healthy.

baresi syphilis is miles better than having a stroke or brain stroke as some of you have been suggesting all along!, just saying...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm

It might be better as cureing wise, but not the nature of it, it is a dirty, stingy desies. Anyway thats how I see it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2