Vibe
Ganso
Le Samourai
RealGunner
Potential
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill Empty Cassano hospitalised after falling ill

Post by Potential Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm

any updates on the matter?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/10/30/2735340/ac-milans-antonio-cassano-taken-to-hospital-after-falling
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill Empty Re: Cassano hospitalised after falling ill

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Genuine concern for Cassano. Still undergoing tests at the Policlinico di Milano after suffering mysterious illness on return from Rome. Reports that, as he got off the plane, Cassano felt faint, his vision became blurry and he temporarily lost ability to speak + move
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill Empty Re: Cassano hospitalised after falling ill

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 pm

[quote="RealGunner"]Genuine concern for Cassano. Still undergoing tests at the Policlinico di Milano after suffering mysterious illness on return from Rome. Reports that, as he got off the plane, Cassano felt faint, his vision became blurry and he temporarily lost ability to speak + move[/quote]

Are you for real?

Total paralysis + Apasia + Loss of Vision.

Crying or Very sad

That shit sounds reallly bad.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 pm

i heard it was just a flu,nothing serious
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Those symptoms are really bad...I'm afraid he might've had a minor stroke.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

isn't he too young for a stroke? unless he has a tumour..

but positive thoughts, flus can really drain your energy he could just have the flu and didn't eat enough
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

first gattuso,now Cassano?WTF
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasmenger Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 am

The syphilis finally got him!
nicholasmenger
nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Cassano hospitalised after falling ill Empty Antonio Cassano's symptoms show he may have suffered a stroke

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 am

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/10/30/2525755/antonio-cassano-hospital-milan

Antonio Cassano Hospitalized With Mystery Illness; Symptoms Point To Possible Stroke

Oct 30, 2011 - On Sunday morning, when news began to filter out that Antonio Cassano had been hospitalized after AC Milan's win against Roma, I made a joke about it likely not being serious -- that he'd probably consumed too much cake and had too much energetic sex. Others went the more traditional route, blaming Fantantonio's illness on Nutella. But as reports come in about the Milan forward's condition and symptoms, we're all biting our lips and regretting glib jokes.

Cassano took the plane back from Rome on Saturday night with his teammates, but when the plane landed, he felt ill enough that the team doctor, Rodolfo Tavana, convinced him to go to the hospital. He's still there on Sunday night, and is having difficulty speaking and moving. With symptoms similar to those of a possible stroke, Cassano has been transferred to the neurological wing, where he will undergo tests on his heart and brain.

Considering how much Antonio loves to talk, this sudden illness is more than a little disturbing, especially coming as it does in the midst of his best season in recent memory. He's been involved in the majority of Milan's matches this season and has reintigrated himself into the Italia squad, having scored three goals in Italy's last four games.

Get well, Antonio.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 am

Sorry BM3, merged the topics.

All the best to him, let's hope his isn't as serious as it may turn out to be, otherwise this could really rock out campaign.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm just posting here for one reason and to explain really what happened.

No Ganso, it's not the FLU.

His Wife Caroline kept going in and out of the Hospital as she had to take care of her son christopher.

Cassanos' mother also visited him in the hospital, but covered her face by the media..

Cassnao was flying back to Milan from Rome. He was alright on the plane until he got off and went in the airport, in the airport he began feeling those symptoms. He had problems walking at the time and complained that he was not feeling to good, he then was brought to the hospital where they noticed there he was not able to speak well. They ran many tests, but everything showed nothing towards any illness, he went through further tests, but still nothing. They let him sleep with Milan giving one of their medics to say with Cassano(forgot his name). Anyhow, they claimed that Cassano in the hospital was able to walk, for he's getting better. A reporter from RAI said, a source told him was probably not enough blood reaching to his brain, sometihng called "temporary ischemia", which is only temporary illness, not long lasting. he's now going to see a Neurologist to see if they can find out what this truly is. In doing so, Galliani spoke to Cassano, and he seems to be feeling well.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:09 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Sorry BM3, merged the topics.

All the best to him, let's hope his isn't as serious as it may turn out to be, otherwise this could really rock out campaign.

You know what, f**k this

I'm out of here

jk, I hope it is what Sciacca posted though, Milan are starting to lose players (i.e. Gattuso, Pato...Noce/Boa suspended...Cassano illness) just when we were starting to get our mojo back
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 pm

mexes is going to hav a nother operation which will keep him out for 2 more weeks
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

confirmed, its a stroke Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

nicholasmenger wrote:The syphilis finally got him!

my thoughts exactly!...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:confirmed, its a stroke Sad

Wrong

Milan dismissed it being a stroke

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/10/31/2737023/ac-milan-claim-antonio-cassano-is-getting-better-following
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Ouch...

I hope he gets well soon. My sympathies towards him.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

some very concerning news. i hope its nothing, though i fear the worst...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:confirmed, its a stroke Sad
where did u get that from?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks CSS Thumbs up

The official announcement has stated that no rumour can be considered verified, however we'll have to wait for an official medical statement to have the final word on this issue. We can't really dismiss anything, but nothing has been confirmed.

This leaves us with only Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Ganz for the Champions League. Hopefully that guarantees game time for the youngster, we should still sweep aside BATE, even if they are on a high from winning their championship.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 am

shamr9pato wrote:mexes is going to hav a nother operation which will keep him out for 2 more weeks

MILAN - A.C. Milan wishes to communicate that Philippe Mexes was operated on by Professor Carlos Grandis. The operation consisted of an osteosynthesis of the left hand. Recoverey time is estimated bteween 8 and 9 days while footballing activity will wait at least twenty days.

Three weeks unfortunately, he's had a bumpy start, though at least it's not a further complication with his knee which would have been worse.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 am

Goddamitt one of my football heroes ill Crying or Very sad
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 am

Fadi wrote:
my thoughts exactly!...

nicholasmenger wrote:The syphilis finally got him!

That was sooooooooo un-needed, shamefull really, we never wished or mocked ill ppl not to mention our beloved players, and the thing that makes it worst is he is father, a very sad moment we can atleast show support to his family, or not show anything at all.

Back on topic, it is a very bad situation it is a brain stroke. , 90% his match against Roma wold be his last. Sad
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 am

On the contrary, it was not a stroke, it was a transient ishchemic attack, and this is a different thing (I study health science as wall as law). Unlike a stroke, the symptoms of a TIA can resolve within a few minutes or 24 hours. The bad news is that it is a warning sign of strokes to come.

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football/31-10-2011/cassano-mini-stroke-803529291135.shtml

If anyone wants to know more about this, there is a great scientific site called Wikipedia that is helpful...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_ischemic_attack
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasmenger Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

This forum always seems to assume the worst without any clear verification. I find it hard to believe that a Gazzetta reporter (or most any media outlet) would receive official word on his condition before Milan officials released a statement (doctor-patient confidentiality).

I jokingly say syphilis is the cause and that's "shameful" while seriously spreading rumors (cuz that's all they are) of a stroke or mini-stroke are ok?... Galliani has come out and said it's between Cassano and his doctors. He has the right to his privacy regarding any medical issue he has.

I hope he's fine and returns soon... but for the record, being light-hearted and joking about syphilis is way more in respect to Cassano's personality than being all depressing about in my opinion.
nicholasmenger
nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next