El Chelsea Fuerte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Lex
xabi
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you can't beat them, join them!

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 am

You haven't even played any team that is well represented on these forums, the only reason you can even make such a ridiculous claim is that there have been so many pointless threads made recently.

Such as this thread, which can go absolutely nowhere.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you can't beat them, join them!

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 am

dostoevsky wrote:You haven't even played any team that is well represented on these forums, the only reason you can even make such a ridiculous claim is that there have been so many pointless threads made recently.

Such as this thread, which can go absolutely nowhere.

Bayern or Barcelona....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:42 am

Bayern, it is the team you support. It was a response to your post about Bayern Munich, which has nothing to do with this thread, might I add. If you have nothing to add, don't just look for a chance to talk about Bayern Munich.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 am

Xabi, y u no act sensibly?
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 am

dostoevsky wrote:Bayern, it is the team you support. It was a response to your post about Bayern Munich, which has nothing to do with this thread, might I add. If you have nothing to add, don't just look for a chance to talk about Bayern Munich.

Fair enough, If you have problem with me dont take it out on Bayern.

We pretty much destroyed Man City who are currently bossing and dominating the best league in the world.

Also we are a very good side, so you dont need to be mad about that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:56 am

Idrisozet wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Bayern, it is the team you support. It was a response to your post about Bayern Munich, which has nothing to do with this thread, might I add. If you have nothing to add, don't just look for a chance to talk about Bayern Munich.

We pretty much destroyed Man City who are currently bossing and dominating the best league in the world.

So f*cking arrogant...you're going to fail hard and then we'll all have a good laugh.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 am

english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

So f*cking arrogant...you're going to fail hard and then we'll all have a good laugh.

What's the MATA Chel5-3a are you Terryfied seemed like you didn't have kalou 2day , You need Dr Van Persie to cech up on you...?

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:02 am

When i said that Messi will be the top scorer in la liga 6 weeks ago; i was called a troll mostly by Madrid fans, and eventually got a warning.

It was thought that i was starting a Messi / Ronaldo or Madrid / Barca fight.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 am

xabi :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 am

Does this mean you'll change your nickname to xavi?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 am

I'm thinking about joining juve....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 am

xabi wrote:I give up. Messi is the best player in the world. And Barca are the best team. Im sick and tired of being butthurt over Messi so I decided to join the bandwagon instead.

:facepalm:
If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 1255605321_shocked
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 am

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 Tumblr_ll1yvdvqui1qe7qiy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 am

xabi wrote:I give up. Messi is the best player in the world. And Barca are the best team. Im sick and tired of being butthurt over Messi so I decided to join the bandwagon instead.

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 1256127105_how_many_cops
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 am

Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

What's the MATA Chel5-3a are you Terryfied seemed like you didn't have kalou 2day , You need Dr Van Persie to cech up on you...?

Doesn't take away the fact that you're going to get spanked by the likes of Madrid. Beating shitty German teams, light years behind the team we lost today, in that shitty league and Cl first timers and trolling teams that have faced at least some decent sides means you're a big prick. It's like a rat beating other rats with ease and saying he's the strongest animal in the world. Don't punch above your weight like a small kid.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:29 am

english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Doesn't take away the fact that you're going to get spanked by the likes of Madrid. Beating shitty German teams, light years behind the team we lost today, in that shitty league and Cl first timers and trolling teams that have faced at least some decent sides means you're a big prick. It's like a rat beating other rats with ease and saying he's the strongest animal in the world. Don't punch above your weight like a small kid.

YOU MAD..! YOU MAD..!

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 382082_10150336803592797_640922796_8622600_836614786_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 am

Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

YOU MAD..! YOU MAD..!

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 382082_10150336803592797_640922796_8622600_836614786_n

20 years old and this is all he has picked up...*sigh*

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:50 am

english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

YOU MAD..! YOU MAD..!

20 years old and this is all he has picked up...*sigh*

If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 YouMad
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 am

:facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:54 am

I find this thread hilarious as I did the same thing with Kobe Bryant about 10 years ago. I mean he's not my favorite player and the Lakers are not my favorite team but I was just spending way to much time and energy hating him.

So to wash away the hate when I was in Vegas I bet 500 bucks pretty much all the money I had since I was in college on the Lakers wining the NBA title that year, they were like 3/1 to win (it was early in the season) and they did and I won 1500 bucks. Needless to say I like Kobe now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:07 am

I'm confused here, did I miss an inside joke? Did xabi lose a sig bet/bet? Is there sarcasm involved? I really don't get it... scratch
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 am

Idrisozet wrote:

I never even attacked Bayern, I merely directed you to a thread that you yourself created, in which you wanted to maintain your underdog status. It seems like you need reminding that you made it.

Bayern Munich have nothing to do with this thread, however when you take it upon yourself to talk about a great anti-Bayern sentiment, proclaiming how everyone is against your wonderful team, expect that thread to be shoved down your throat.

Also LOL at Vibe. +1
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:12 am

Xabi cheers :bow: :bow:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 am

Xabi you could join them when they beat us 6-2 or 5-0 or when they won CL and Liga last season.

but why now? :coffee: we are in top of the table right? scratch .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 am

I'm working under the assumption that he lost a bet to a barca boy, most likely along the lines of "Ronaldo will outscore Messi in the next game" and that this is the consequence of losing...

I'mm getting off the Agent Smith crazy train early this time Very Happy Cool Suggest you all do the same...If you can't beat them, join them! - Page 2 Crazy-train
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 am

This thread is just asking to be trolled
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2