johniet
The Nature Boy
Luca
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Matri: I’m not the new Trezeguet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matri: I’m not the new Trezeguet

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 am

Luca wrote:its true for Pazzini, not true for Cassano who was on such bad terms with Sampdoria that Juventus could have probably signed him which is unfortunate.

Ended up with Matri and Quagliarella in the same season, Pazzini and Cassano would have been better but I can't complain as I like Matri/Quagliarella Very Happy

I do as well. Rate Matri a bit higher as a matter of fact.

I would LOVE it if Quagliarella actually played though. Sad

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Matri: I’m not the new Trezeguet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matri: I’m not the new Trezeguet

Post by Luca Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:its true for Pazzini, not true for Cassano who was on such bad terms with Sampdoria that Juventus could have probably signed him which is unfortunate.

Ended up with Matri and Quagliarella in the same season, Pazzini and Cassano would have been better but I can't complain as I like Matri/Quagliarella Very Happy

Me too, Matri-Cassano would be sweet to see.
Don't remind me about Quagliarella Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
Luca wrote:Trezegol Sad LEGEND

A world class striker, shame we don't have any of those anymore :facepalm:

Nedved: 41 m €
Buffon: 23 m £
Trezeguet: 15 m £
Zidane: 3.2 m £
Ibrahimovic: 16 m £
Thuram: 22 m £

This is what we've paid for some of our world class players so far..

But please Alvin89er - if Marotta is such a douche please tell me exactly what players you would sign these days? Keep in mind that you could not spend your entire transfer ransom on a single player with the so-called world class predicate as the current situation in Juventus is way different from when we used to sign these stars. Two reasons; 1. Juve has lost attraction as a club. 2. There are no stars to sign as we can not compete with Manchester City whenever we try (both for Dzeko and Aguero). If we signed Dzeko we couldn't have had Krasic and if we signed Aguero we couldn't sign Vidal..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:06 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Quagliarella--Matri duo would be insane...

i dont really know what else to say lol smoking
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2