baresi
Zealous
SUPERCARTTS
Adit
Vibe
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez

Post by jibers Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 am

mtfootball wrote:Maybe he should play on the left so he can cut in?

yea but he alwyas drifts in centrally and then the fullbacks always push up too high leaving the back four exposed. When he plays or sanchez plays, messi essentially becomes a #10/#8. Messi hasn't been a false 9 regularly for a long time, which makes his GS even more amazing. Having thosse two handicaps

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 am

Yeh Barca just need regular inside goalscoring forwards (Pedro and Villa) if they want to continue with that system.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

gondov wrote:Yeh go on guys, its your time to kneejerk. As if the guy was responsible for Valdes howler, and our amateurish defending tonight. Remember he did score in both league clasicos last year, remember that?
The guy has been playing like crap for more than a year and this is a knee jerk?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 am

jibers wrote:

Barcelona are by the book and an Institution we should all hope to follow, they have always played beautiful football and are fair both on and off the pitch, especially on the pitch. They never play act, crowd the referees and con their fellow proffessionals, their style of play isn't boring to the neautral football fan. their president is very good looking, and their second captain, Xavi, is H&R. They have won each and everyone of their games fair and square and have never had a helping hand from officials. They are truly the model to follow in terms of football, sportsmanship, fair play and honour. viva Barcelona, viva Catalunya....

:bow:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

Ganso wrote:
gondov wrote:Yeh go on guys, its your time to kneejerk. As if the guy was responsible for Valdes howler, and our amateurish defending tonight. Remember he did score in both league clasicos last year, remember that?
The guy has been playing like crap for more than a year and this is a knee jerk?

I highly doubt that, he had his first game around this time last year. He scored 15 goals, 3 or so assists, a goal in each classico had trouble with injuries. All this happened in the past year- so I think you're exaggerating.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:18 am

even Torres was better value for money then Sanchez
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:19 am

No not really, not even close infact Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:19 am

fatman123 wrote:even Torres was better value for money then Sanchez
Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Le_210
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am

tbh i feel much more safe with sanchez not playing

those dives can deceive even the best ref on our solar system

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am

Nice try there Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Le_210
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 am

I always defended Sanchez against Hala's attack, but there is a point you just have to say it, the guy is underwhelming as hell. I was a big believer of his talent, but he plain sucks rite now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 am

He need's to leave Barca he's just not suited to playing for Barca....

He need's to join a counter attack team, anyone that saw him at Udinese know he's a good player he's just suffering at Barca.

Only way you can possibly say he's shite is if you have only seen him at Barca.

Keep in mind that Barca wasn't the only team desperate to sign him, he clearly has talent he needs to leave Barca for a team that can bring it out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He need's to leave Barca he's just not suited to playing for Barca....

He need's to join a counter attack team, anyone that saw him at Udinese know he's a good player he's just suffering at Barca.

Keep in mind that Barca wasn't the only team desperate to sign him, he clearly has talent he needs to leave Barca for a team that can bring it out.

I agree. Clearly he is restrained by our game (or at least, he feels that way) and is not able to replicate the things he has done in the italian league. I feel like he can be great. But probably not in our team
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

Nameless wrote:No not really, not even close infact Laughing

RealGunner wrote:

Nice try there Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Le_210

Both in denial smoking
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 am

Sanchez was a soloist now shackled by the tiki taka
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

Somebody needs to fire the person in charge of Barca's transfers because they don't make damn sense. How come they haven't sold Tello yet?

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sanchez was a soloist now shackled by the tiki taka

Tika taka is only beneficial for the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets. Everyone else is suffering.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 am

Maybe he's making you guy's finally realize how good Pedro really is when he's on form.

I still like the Sanchez signing as people said before, he had 15 goals last year, scored in both Clasico's and when he's not injured he brings a real strength to our attack where as everyone else is very slightly built. He does dive from time to time, but jesus, get used to it. It's what South Americans do.

You people just don't watch them until there on big teams so you think this is some new thing that they just started doing.

I don't know why everyone gets so caught up in the price teams pay for there signings. These big teams can afford it. They see a player they want and pay what it takes to make the deal.

Look at Bayern. Did they overpay for Javi Martinez? I don't think so but I'm sure 95% of you do. Good luck getting a top Spanish player for cheaper in a couple of years plus Bayern thought he is the missing link to get them to where they want to go so they didn't settle for less and paid what it took to get there man. They didn't cheap out and get 3 mediocre players or a guy in his position for half price with not as much talent.

Some of you really need to stop bringing up money on these transfers and use it as a hammer to crush them if there not living up to you expectations.

Sanchez has been in Barca for 1 season and scored 15 goals and in both clasico's from the wing. To compare him to Pedro is just wrong as Pedro has been playing in our system for a very long time now plus I have always said none of you ever give him the credit he deserves when he's healthy and on form.

I mean geez, give Sanchez more then a year to prove himself. And he did pretty good in that year anyways so stop the knee jerking. People expect players to go to BArca and just start scoring 30 goals a year. The expectations around this team and there players are just way too high.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He need's to leave Barca he's just not suited to playing for Barca....

Barca paid 43 million for Sanchez - Page 3 Le_210
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:32 am

Pedro is far better than Alexis. atleast in Clasicos. After Messi Pedro is the scariest Barca player in Clasicos.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 am

shinigami99 wrote:

I agree. Clearly he is restrained by our game (or at least, he feels that way) and is not able to replicate the things he has done in the italian league. I feel like he can be great. But probably not in our team
Not being suited for our style is not excuse that he cant dribble a table.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 am

:coffee:

€43 mill for this guy, nice one Pep, Pedro is the Eto of Barca in Clasicos, can never stop scoring, he is the guy i most fear in Barca atm, forget Missi who hasn't performed against us since the 5-0 win and Iniesta who is so god damn inconsistent
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

So am I still crazy for saying Callejon is better than Sanchez? Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 am

Se7en wrote:So am I still crazy for saying Callejon is better than Sanchez? Laughing

Yes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 am

Callejon is the best finisher in world football TBH.

If he started instead of Higuian we wouldved one 5-1, 0 doubt in my mid, guy is clinical.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 am

he does good runs, i wouldnt mind him starting as a striker either to be honest.
though i wouldnt start him in the wing in an important game Smile not ahead of di maria

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next