inderbaby
Soul
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Krasic Empty Krasic

Post by Soul Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

Hello Juventus posters

Chelsea are randomly linked to Krasic every now and then so I was hoping you could tell me exactly how good he is Very Happy
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Krasic Empty Re: Krasic

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 am

He is Amazing when he is in form...devastating! Period!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 am

Fantastic player when he's in form but sadly he's not had the best start to this season. He is linked to Chelsea but has juventus in his heart so i guess you'll have a hard time persuading him to join you in england Wink

Krasic' best force is his pace. He was one of the fastest players in the league last year and if you play width he can take on a couple of defenders himself - then again I don't think he's technically skilled enough to play as a creative midfielder, so a striking role and he's the man Surprised

Last edited by LWL91 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am

LWL91 wrote:

Fantastic player when he's in form but sadly he's not had the best start to this season. He is linked to Chelsea but has juventus in his heart so i guess you'll have a hard time persuading him to join you in england Wink

Can't be true Shocked That Sissoko gave that assist..
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

He sure did. But he's in Paris now so never mind Sissoko Smile
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm

I think he'd do great with Mata on the left and him on the right. We never really had a good right footed winger.

I think he'll stay in Juve though, kinda looks like Nedved Razz
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:13 pm

20m +Alex and he's yours Thumbs up

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 pm

When he's in form? WOW. Can't be stopped. He was in form for around 5 weeks thought. Last 10 months he's been very very average. 15mil and he's yours
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Sorry...he's not for sale
He is too dangerous of a play to not have at Juve!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Would do very well in England. Remember he traumatized Manchester United when he was on CSKA Moscow a few years back in the Champion's League.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 am

Again reports link us to him; I think we'll see him in a Chelsea shirt this January.

Why is he having such a hard time at Juventus?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 am

Not preferred currently
Has not played much at all, something like 300ish minutes in a Juventus shirt

He is one dimensional but that one dimension is extreme pace, good dribbling, strength and control also one footed.

He does not backtrack well, he does not use his left foot well, he does not finish that well.

Milos is a fantastic player but his time with Juventus may very well be over. He just is not in favour, there are other players who are and the way Juventus is playing that will not change any time soon.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 am

The times that he has played, even since January honestly, he hasnt been able to take on his man or make good decisions or many accurate passes.

Krasic is a good winger but I think the problem is that he needs special attention and Conte doesnt seem to be that type of manager, he makes you work for it and make yourself stand out, unlike Delneri who is a good personal manager...but thats just my guess.

I think he is a good asset for any team, and I hope we keep him til the summer at least.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 am

If we sell him then we should Atleast get back what we paid!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 am

inderbaby wrote:If we sell him then we should Atleast get back what we paid!

How about a straight swap for Kalou? Very Happy
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 am

Soul wrote:
inderbaby wrote:If we sell him then we should Atleast get back what we paid!

How about a straight swap for Kalou? Very Happy

How about a straight swap with Mata! or better still Alex for Amauri :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Lets put it this way EPL fan, in Serie A everything is tactical, especially in defense. Now when you have a player like Krasic who is a technical, but not atheletic player as he only relies on speed with his skill, then you can tell that won't work out so well for you especially now when teams know how to break you down. He's tacticall broken here in Serie A, form or no form, he can't suceed in Italian football, rather in the EPL as tactics are more relied on attacking movements and there's more open space, Krasic will fit perfect in there.

However, you guys have many wingers... how can you be linked with Krasic? By the way... Villas Boas plays a 4-3-3, Krasic is not that type of winger, or better... he's not best in that role of RWST.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Lets put it this way EPL fan, in Serie A everything is tactical, especially in defense. Now when you have a player like Krasic who is a technical, but not atheletic player as he only relies on speed with his skill, then you can tell that won't work out so well for you especially now when teams know how to break you down. He's tacticall broken here in Serie A, form or no form, he can't suceed in Italian football, rather in the EPL as tactics are more relied on attacking movements and there's more open space, Krasic will fit perfect in there.

However, you guys have many wingers... how can you be linked with Krasic? By the way... Villas Boas plays a 4-3-3, Krasic is not that type of winger, or better... he's not best in that role of RWST.

I disagree that he cant succeed in Serie A, he just needs the proper coaching and time.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Has nothing to do with Proper coaching, if Conte managed to level up both Marchisio and Pepe, not to mention an injury prone Pirlo who came from Milan to their best forms, I can't see how he couldn't do that with Krasic. Not to mention he gave Krasic way to many chances and yet failed.

Moggi put it perfectly, He's tactically broken and with the skills he has, he's just not able to adapted to this sort of football. Hardly any space, strict defensive lines, markers, the physicality etc...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Has nothing to do with Proper coaching, if Conte managed to level up both Marchisio and Pepe, not to mention an injury prone Pirlo who came from Milan to their best forms, I can't see how he couldn't do that with Krasic. Not to mention he gave Krasic way to many chances and yet failed.

Moggi put it perfectly, He's tactically broken and with the skills he has, he's just not able to adapted to this sort of football. Hardly any space, strict defensive lines, markers, the physicality etc...

Assumption.

I believe it does. Pepe, Marchisio, and Pirlo are all players who are self motivated and driven. Krasic needs someone to focus on him specifically, like Delneri did, as Delneri also did with Melo.

The league difference is definitely a factor, but I dont think it is as simple as "he cant play in serie a"
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Has nothing to do with Proper coaching, if Conte managed to level up both Marchisio and Pepe, not to mention an injury prone Pirlo who came from Milan to their best forms, I can't see how he couldn't do that with Krasic. Not to mention he gave Krasic way to many chances and yet failed.

Assumption.

I believe it does. Pepe, Marchisio, and Pirlo are all players who are self motivated and driven. Krasic needs someone to focus on him specifically, like Delneri did, as Delneri also did with Melo.

The league difference is definitely a factor, but I dont think it is as simple as "he cant play in serie a"

So in this case, Conte with all the Grinta he's given to the squad has failed to do so with Krasic? I highly doubt that.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Assumption.

So in this case, Conte with all the Grinta he's given to the squad has failed to do so with Krasic? I highly doubt that.

Conte seems like the type of manager who says "prove to me that you deserve to play." For players like Pepe, Marchisio, and Pirlo, this is perfect.

I think players like Krasic, Melo, and Elia, are players that need a manager who will directly focus on them, and make the team revolve around them. Conte does not do this. He treats all equally and plays who merits it in training and performances.

Krasic hasnt shown it in performances, and if I had to guess he isnt the hardest trainer either when compared to Marchisio, Pirlo, or Pepe.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 pm

The reason why Esti got the chance over Elia was because finally Esti learned Italian, in reference to his post interview after the game. That being said, Elia still hasn't learn't the language... so I would exclude Elia out of this, but him proving himself is not the case, he needs to learn Italian which is idiotic imo.

In comparison to Krasic now, he knows Italian now... and yet still dosen't play. And it's not because he dosen't understand Conte, it's not because he can't prove himself to Conte, because Conte even said Krasic is working hard in the past. The problem is, once again... Krasic just is not able to adapt in Italian football... It's reality.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The reason why Esti got the chance over Elia was because finally Esti learned Italian, in reference to his post interview after the game. That being said, Elia still hasn't learn't the language... so I would exclude Elia out of this, but him proving himself is not the case, he needs to learn Italian which is idiotic imo.

In comparison to Krasic now, he knows Italian now... and yet still dosen't play. And it's not because he dosen't understand Conte, it's not because he can't prove himself to Conte, because Conte even said Krasic is working hard in the past. The problem is, once again... Krasic just is not able to adapt in Italian football... It's reality.

It's an opinion. And a valid one.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Actually it's you making an assumption of Conte doing things that are not even confirmed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next