free_cat
Pedram
Harmonica
V
matpol
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň Empty CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň

Post by matpol Wed 19 Oct 2011, 21:37

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň 200px-FCB.svg vs CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň 120px-Znak_Viktoria_Plzen

Barcelona line-up (official): Valdés, Alves, Mascherano, Abidal, Adriano, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, Messi.

Bench: Pinto, Puyol, Fontàs, Maxwell, Keita, Thiago, Cuenca.

Jonathan dos Santos didn't make final match squad.

1-0 at HT, no thread for this match, wtf, Khaled must be busy and failed to make a match thread Razz Iniesta has been amazing, Busquets is also very good, Villa try hard to score, only Pedro was poor, bad first touch, and missed a sitter. We need quick second goal. That Messi FK was good Very Happy
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň Empty Re: CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň

Post by V Wed 19 Oct 2011, 21:49

Awesome combo between iniesta and messi for the goal!

Viktoria for their part are better than I expected on the offensive
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň Empty Re: CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň

Post by Harmonica Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:06

Really frustrating game, Messi really unlucky with 2 posts, and should have already have like 3 penalties lol.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:48

Messi is trying to troll me. have him in my Fantasy Team for 3 weeks and still starving for some big point. i wonder what will happen if i drop him out.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:53

What the f. We were very unlucky, Messi for the most part, with 2 posts, and a couple of misses that he usually puts away. The play of his secon post was just Shocked zil.

Great goal the first one. Amazing. Iniesta is a genius, and he always comes back better from injuries. Maybe he should get injured more (short injuries) Very Happy.

Villa is playing very well this begining of the season and for me he was the man of the match.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:58

So how did we play? I had class.

Edit: I'm going over the highlights, I figure I'd post them here:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:21

We played very well, but lacked finishing. Pedro missed a tap in and a one on one, alves a one on one, Messi 2 one on ones and a free kick (post), etc.

Normally we would have won 4 or 5-0.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:09

Messi was so unlucky man, he was so nervous he didnt score xDDD

Good game, i hope Iniesta didn't got injured again.

JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:27

Beautiful goal...

and once again I stare at Metinsk's sig for a bit longer... Embarassed
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:33

BarcaKizz wrote:and once again I stare at Metinsk's sig for a bit longer... Embarassed
She's pretty hot. But she's also a chav and worst singer in history of singing.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:38

jiopsi wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:and once again I stare at Metinsk's sig for a bit longer... Embarassed
She's pretty hot. But she's also a chav and worst singer in history of singing.

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň Imgcheryl%20cole1

=/=

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň Tumblr_lo9lo78GIg1qde97g

And ytf would I listen to her singing lol. I don't think I know one Cheryl Cole song...

Accent aint that much of a turn on but still... Very Happy
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 20 Oct 2011, 02:02

^ meant actually the intellectual part of chavness. But yeah, lol.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 20 Oct 2011, 02:31

jiopsi's sig is more sexually appealing imo :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 20 Oct 2011, 02:36

If there's one thing Messi isn't its sexually appealing... and I hate his new haircut.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 20 Oct 2011, 03:00

BarcaKizz wrote:If there's one thing Messi isn't its sexually appealing... and I hate his new haircut.
Watch the feet not the hair Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu 20 Oct 2011, 08:34

Anyone else feel that Pedro is off form too long now?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:05

I feel that too billy. I never thought he is exceptional in general (though he is really top player), but he did have that special positional awareness to be in the right place at the right time. He seams to be lacking in that department for some times now. And when he does have a good positioning for shooting, his finishing is off. Hopefully he returns to his old self before Sanchez gets back, otherwise i am sure Sanchez will start ahead of him. Hell, even Iniesta can move in his possition with his finishing lately and with Cesc and Thiago needing more playing time.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:28

I am just sad Afelay got injured this season. He could seriously help us and himself
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:32

free_cat wrote:
Great goal the first one. Amazing. Iniesta is a genius, and he always comes back better from injuries.

Iniesta is often said to be Zidanesque and among the similarities between them one that must be mentioned is this. When elaborating the footballing qualities of the French maestro one of the first things mentioned were his out of the world first touch. Today Iniesta has arguably the best first touch in the game. We have seen in two consecutive games how his exceptional first touch created goal scoring opportunities that would have been difficult to create otherwise.

Good point about the injuries. For whatever reasons Iniesta has had some of his very best performances and most significant moments when he was either not 100% match fit or was returning from an injury induced absence.

You know as well as anyone that I am possibly Iniesta's biggest fan at the entire Goal Legacy forums. However I will perhaps use the word genius for only one contemporary player and that is of course Lionel Messi. I call Iniesta an artist. He among a few other things is what makes the beautiful game beautiful for me.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 20 Oct 2011, 17:47

Sometimes I wonder if Iniesta is made of cushion material... his touch is just so soft... Its difficult to explain what I mean, but that touch on the ball... Its just so unique, and everything he does appears to be slow-motion almost. With Messi, he is dynamic and goes at 100%... Iniesta almost just strolls around.

Quite simply a beautiful player. I once read that Deco was described as 'Rembrandt on the football field' his motions painting beautiful pictures, Iniesta is the same. A player I love to watch more and more, and a player I always seek to learn from.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu 20 Oct 2011, 19:24

That's true kizz. Very well said. The word used most often is silky. Silkiness means a lot to me personally and that's one of several reasons why he is the player I most closely associate myself with. In other words I can say it's the touch of an artist. If I can recall correctly then the last player who was that closely associated with silkiness was Dennis Bergkamp.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 20 Oct 2011, 19:39

I enjoyed the game, the performance from us was pretty good in my opinion.

I think many players played very well, Villa as Free said has started the season superbly well.

Even in games without goals, his touches, link up play and passing has been top quality for him. He has been special.

His performance was only equalled yesturday by Iniesta, whos play was outstanding. His touch and moments of quality, fantastic.

Credit to Viktoria though, they defended quite well at some points but what was most impressive was their ability on the ball. They got out of our pressing a few times and kept possession very well when they could. Some of their players had very good composure on the ball.

Despite clueless troll Mourinho talking trash about them, they were a pretty good side.

Last edited by The Franchise on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 20:07; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu 20 Oct 2011, 20:04

Villa is also dribbling much better and more than last season. I'm very happy with his start of season, even though he has not scored sh¡tloads of goals, I think he is doing better than last season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu 20 Oct 2011, 22:34

Was a great match by Barca, we deserved to score much more goals.. unfortunatly, we missed alot of easy chances especially Pedro & Alves.. Messi was soo unlucky, he played one of his best games this season, but was unlucky with finish.. its really ridiculous that the referee didn't call another CLEAR penalty for Messi ( at least 6 clear penalties not called for Messi this season)!!

Iniesta was MOM imo, glad that he made big comeback after his injury!

=====================

`Xavi made 170 Passes ( 95% accuracy) vs Viktoria (O_O) !
`Barca are now unbeaten in 19 consecutive matches overall ( sins 1-2 lose vs Real Sociedad in May last season)
`Barca are unbeaten in 12 consecutive matches @ Camp Nou ( European level) [10W, 2D] ( since ruben kazan match in 2009)
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 20 Oct 2011, 23:13

Reverting to 4-3-3 :bow:

Barca's depth :bow:

Messi's better again this year Shocked :bow:

My prediction that Villa and Xavi would both enjoy better seasons this year :coffee: :king:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next