free_cat
Pedram
Harmonica
V
matpol
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň - Page 2 Empty Re: CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Reverting to 4-3-3 :bow:

Barca's depth :bow:

Messi's better again this year Shocked :bow:

My prediction that Villa and Xavi would both enjoy better seasons this year :coffee: :king:

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň - Page 2 Empty Re: CL Matchday 3: FC Barcelona vs FC Viktoria Plzeň

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

It wasn't a hard prediction Kizz, everyone agreed that with a summer rest they would look better this year Laughing

Not that I'm disagreeing with your amazing forecasts :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Sometimes I wonder if Iniesta is made of cushion material... his touch is just so soft... Its difficult to explain what I mean, but that touch on the ball... Its just so unique, and everything he does appears to be slow-motion almost. With Messi, he is dynamic and goes at 100%... Iniesta almost just strolls around.

Quite simply a beautiful player. I once read that Deco was described as 'Rembrandt on the football field' his motions painting beautiful pictures, Iniesta is the same. A player I love to watch more and more, and a player I always seek to learn from.

I know exactly what you mean, the last several years he has me in a trance the way he moves with the ball, and his touches need no elaboration of course. He moves so slow it seems like to me. I know he's not, but it really seems like it, and I don't know how.

I have of course tried to emulate Iniesta...and all that happens is me ending up just playing slower, not better haha. I won't ever be able to emulate Iniesta, but you know damn well I'll try until I can't play football anymore Very Happy

On topic though: Iniesta is indeed....amazing. I can't put it into words so I'll just say it as straightforward as possible.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:37 pm

I think it needs to be said.
Its an absolute privilege and honor to support this team.
I was feeling really depressed and and quite moody.Then I saw the team play and I smiled and I became happy.
I think football has a life force attached with it.Its the beautiful game and when played in the right way it approaches an art form and can bring tremendous joy and happiness.
As a fan of this great team,putting aside the superlatives,the praise for all the trophies the biggest compliment I can give them is this:
This team makes me happy.
Just as they have for more than 10 years.
Truly an honor to support this team.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

CBarca wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Sometimes I wonder if Iniesta is made of cushion material... his touch is just so soft... Its difficult to explain what I mean, but that touch on the ball... Its just so unique, and everything he does appears to be slow-motion almost. With Messi, he is dynamic and goes at 100%... Iniesta almost just strolls around.

Quite simply a beautiful player. I once read that Deco was described as 'Rembrandt on the football field' his motions painting beautiful pictures, Iniesta is the same. A player I love to watch more and more, and a player I always seek to learn from.

I know exactly what you mean, the last several years he has me in a trance the way he moves with the ball, and his touches need no elaboration of course. He moves so slow it seems like to me. I know he's not, but it really seems like it, and I don't know how.

I have of course tried to emulate Iniesta...and all that happens is me ending up just playing slower, not better haha. I won't ever be able to emulate Iniesta, but you know damn well I'll try until I can't play football anymore Very Happy

On topic though: Iniesta is indeed....amazing. I can't put it into words so I'll just say it as straightforward as possible.

I agree 100% with what you guys said. Messi is the best player in the world and I do enjoy watching him play but Iniesta is the player that I love watching the most.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

free_cat wrote:Villa is also dribbling much better and more than last season. I'm very happy with his start of season, even though he has not scored sh¡tloads of goals, I think he is doing better than last season.

That's true cat. I agree that Villa has been very good in general play but at the same time I am getting the sad feeling that he is losing some of his lethal prowess in front of goal.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 am

CBarca wrote:

CB, excellent comments. The line that I have underlined really sums up the essence of it.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

alexjanosik wrote:I think it needs to be said.
Its an absolute privilege and honor to support this team.
I was feeling really depressed and and quite moody.Then I saw the team play and I smiled and I became happy.
I think football has a life force attached with it.Its the beautiful game and when played in the right way it approaches an art form and can bring tremendous joy and happiness.
As a fan of this great team,putting aside the superlatives,the praise for all the trophies the biggest compliment I can give them is this:
This team makes me happy.
Just as they have for more than 10 years.
Truly an honor to support this team.

What a wonderful post!!!

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 am

harhar11 wrote:
I agree 100% with what you guys said. Messi is the best player in the world and I do enjoy watching him play but Iniesta is the player that I love watching the most.

Exactly my thoughts - agree 100%.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2