BeautifulGame
Swanhends
Raptorgunner
michael1
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Go down

Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero  Empty Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Newcastle have been linked with a somewhat surprising move for Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero, who will leave Turin next summer.

The Guardian has speculated that the Toon could be one of several clubs put on alert after the 36-year-old was told by Juve he would not be offered a new contract.

Del Piero's agent has confirmed this decision will not encourage his client to end his career but, instead, the Italian will pursue opportunities further afield.

“President Andrea Agnelli said Del Piero will no longer be a Bianconeri player, but that doesn’t mean he’ll stop with football," Claudio Pasqualin told Radio Mana Mana.

"He may well look to an experience abroad."

:lol!: banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero  Empty Re: Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

I could see him in a black and white kit. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero  Empty Re: Newcastle linked with swoop for Alessandro Del Piero

Post by michael1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Sad noooo i dnt want to see him in another jersey no matter how similar to ours !!

Either he hangs up his boots or those dicks at juve extend his contract till he decides to hang them up !!

Sorryy mole nothin against newcastle that would be awesome, but when it comes to del piero the last jersey he ever wears needs to be juves !!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

He will go to Money City and will make over 200k a week. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

michael1 wrote:Sad noooo i dnt want to see him in another jersey no matter how similar to ours !!

Either he hangs up his boots or those dicks at juve extend his contract till he decides to hang them up !!

Sorryy mole nothin against newcastle that would be awesome, but when it comes to del piero the last jersey he ever wears needs to be juves !!

I posted it, because it made me laugh i doubt he will come i personally think he will retire and either take a break from football or become apart of the backroom staff at Juventus......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
michael1 wrote:Sad noooo i dnt want to see him in another jersey no matter how similar to ours !!

I posted it, because it made me laugh i doubt he will come i personally think he will retire and either take a break from football or become apart of the backroom staff at Juventus......

Yea i know to be honest im pretty peeved at juve right now i dnt know why theyve announced it like this.

With everything hes done we better be the last club he plays for,i hope he decides to take up a role at the club in some capacity.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Northern Rock > Betclic

I'd say he's making a step up tbh
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:10 pm

The last thing newcastle need tbh.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:The last thing newcastle need tbh.

Agreed we need a CF,fullback and back up cb and to continue our steady climb up the financial table but it made me LOL so yh........
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 pm

He better find some room on the bench, cause he ain't starting ahead of Demba Ba.

LOLZ
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 pm

the_gooner wrote:He better find some room on the bench, cause he ain't starting ahead of Demba Ba.

LOLZ

Or the multitude of World Class forwards we are buying in January :coffee:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10438-newcastle-eye-up-moussa-sow-luuk-de-jong-papiss-demba-cisse-and-modibo-maiga

banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

ADP lasthing newcastle need? ok ...I'll act like didn't see that comment ... no matter how old he is he is still class and game winner his tech and skill make him one and only ...

btw he will not retire I think he will go to the USA

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:ADP lasthing newcastle need? ok ...I'll act like didn't see that comment ... no matter how old he is he is still class and game winner his tech and skill make him one and only ...

I think he means that he would cost alot as far as wages go and we are just getting away from the old days of buying old stars on high wages......

So in that sense it would be the last thing we would nedd.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:ADP lasthing newcastle need? ok ...I'll act like didn't see that comment ... no matter how old he is he is still class and game winner his tech and skill make him one and only ...

I think he means that he would cost alot as far as wages go and we are just getting away from the old days of buying old stars on high wages......

actually he signed blank check for Juve he loves football. No matter how he is, he is class....the tech,the skills, the movement he doesn't need speed. Put him in 70-75 min and he will change a game ....

P.S. Take Amauri I am sure he will do good in England Very Happy

Bow to Del Pierism Razz

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

actually he signed blank check for Juve he loves football. No matter how he is, he is class....the tech,the skills, the movement he doesn't need speed. Put him in 70-75 min and he will change a game ....

P.S. Take Amauri I am sure he will do good in England Very Happy

Bow to Del Pierism Razz

I think thats more to do with how much he loves Juve, i doubt he would accept such low wages at another club oh yh........

:bow: Del Pierism

I hope he stays at Juventus until he retires and become a coach in some capacity anyway, i mainly posted this because it made me laugh....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 pm

del Piero >>>> Ameobi, and Demba "Motherf**k***" Ba, all day long

DEAL WITH IT smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm

What a misleading title >.>

"The Guardian has speculated that the Toon could be one of several clubs put on alert after the 36-year-old was told by Juve he would not be offered a new contract."
I don't see how the Guardian making speculations is a "being linked with Newcastle move"
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Notts County > Newcastle

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 am

Signing ADP would be a financially brilliant move. Do you have any idea how many of us Newcastle fans would buy a shirt with Del Piero on the back? And at around £40 a time we would be in the money.

That being said it wont happen. I would be delighted to welcome a legend like him to our club but it's just the English press spreading nonsense to sell papers.

ADP. :bow:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down