I-no
xabi
Onyx
Mr Nick09
zaboer
The Madrid One
13 posters

Go down

OT:  Arsenal fans way of coping... Empty OT: Arsenal fans way of coping...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm

"We don't need WC players; we need players with great heart and desire".

Lol. THey think Man U wasn't that talented; but played with heart. They forget that vidic, rooney, evra, Ferdinand and vds were all bonafide wc. Chicharito and nani are up and coming too. Also, Man U is about to add a couple of wc players.

Anyhow, losing cesc and nasri would mean that they are now demoted from contender to pretender in my books. Sad, because all that team needs is a wc central defender and a great scorer (van persie gets injured too much to be trusted).

So close and, yet, wenger is about to blow it if rumors are true.

Back to top Go down

OT:  Arsenal fans way of coping... Empty Re: OT: Arsenal fans way of coping...

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

they will be used as training ground, all because of wengers in ability to make them a winning side with a bad ass mentality.

they still have denilson,diaby, rosicky no? :bball:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zaboer Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm

vermaelen is 1 of worlds best defenders
zaboer
zaboer
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm

I would keep Benzema over Higuain...just saying.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

I hope they end up signing Benzema if we are selling him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

zaboer wrote:vermaelen is 1 of worlds best defenders

A lot of wc talent that never plays. A lot of bad luck, grant you. But then again... You can't keep hoping for health. You need some real depth.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

with such a great squad amazing how wenger hasnt done sht

if fabregas leaves theres always mr jack wheelchair buti doubt even he leaves.

hes gonna have to win titles next season if he wants a good team, or else they will see arsenal as a joke.

regarding benzema, hes to similar to aguero to keep him if aguero comes
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm

You know Benz goes with aguero's arrival. There was a lot of whispering in regards to conversations between players during the France nt get together the past two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

lmao jack wheelchair
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:38 pm

The Madrid One wrote:with such a great squad amazing how wenger hasnt done sht

hes gonna have to win titles next season if he wants a good team, or else they will see arsenal as a joke.

is there really someone with second name wheelchair?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:You know Benz goes with aguero's arrival. There was a lot of whispering in regards to conversations between players during the France nt get together the past two weeks.

If it wasnt for Barca, we wouldnt be having this argument tbh. Benzema would do better than higuain against most teams in europe, just out of the fact that....he is better.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Arsenal is my second fav. club. It's a shame they can't keep their stars, otherwise they would have build a really good team from limited resources used.
If we do end up losing Benzema, I hope he goes to Arsenal

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I-no wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:with such a great squad amazing how wenger hasnt done sht

is there really someone with second name wheelchair?

no his name is wilshere but i said wheelchair cause they sound identical
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Except from the 'ch' and 'sh' bit.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You know Benz goes with aguero's arrival. There was a lot of whispering in regards to conversations between players during the France nt get together the past two weeks.

If it wasnt for Barca, we wouldnt be having this argument tbh. Benzema would do better than higuain against most teams in europe, just out of the fact that....he is better.

Madrid can be the best of places or the worst of places for a wc player. Some personalities fit and others don't... Madrid will be great regardless. So will Benz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:"We don't need WC players; we need players with great heart and desire".

Lol. THey think Man U wasn't that talented; but played with heart. They forget that vidic, rooney, evra, Ferdinand and vds were all bonafide wc. Chicharito and nani are up and coming too. Also, Man U is about to add a couple of wc players.

Anyhow, losing cesc and nasri would mean that they are now demoted from contender to pretender in my books. Sad, because all that team needs is a wc central defender and a great scorer (van persie gets injured too much to be trusted).

So close and, yet, wenger is about to blow it if rumors are true.

... No offense but Arsenal hasn't been title contenders for years, I have to disagree. Sure they were close this year, but it always ends the same.

Since when did they contend for titles? last i remember the last hurrah for Arselol was 2004.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

theyl lwin something next season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 am

Arsenal's also my second favourite club, even though they're like the exact opposite of our club lol.

In the past, I would expect them to win titles and come second/ third at least.

Now, all I expect them to do is play some beautiful football.

I used to think Wenger was a top 3 coach in the world. In terms of tactics, developing talent and scouting, he is possibly top 2. In terms of man- management, he is top 1000000.

It's just inconceivable how a team like Arsenal can't win anything with that talent. They're not the only team with weaknesses in the squad.

I just hope something spurs Arsenal to become a winner instead of the best selling club in the world.

BTW, if Benz goes, he has to go to Arsenal.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 am

Arsenal will be arsed by Arsene Wenger again Very Happy
Jokes aside, I don't really envy their situation, they seriously need some loyal or royal (Benz) blood Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 am

sportsczy wrote:
Anyhow, losing cesc and nasri would mean that they are now demoted from contender to pretender in my books.

i completely agree. they have come very close in recent years, they are so close to somthing big. if they lose both they might as well sell all their players and start from scratch.

but really they are close to something huge, i have much sympathy for arsenal fans especially over the cl matchup with barca. complete scandal

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDecima Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am

the state of the arsenal fan is pathetic...wenger has to be given the blame for what is happening there...

5+ years without a trophy and generally a talented squad. its one of the biggest clubs in the world and they have money but wenger is too stubborn to spend it.

also the way they combust in big matches and give up leads and points .. the coach has to take the heat when it is this often.

GOod luck to them though. they can turn on the style.
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Arsenal cud become contenders... starting with firing Arse wenger.
Beautiful football or bust? I dont admire this mentality at all. to be a winner one must be able to grind out results, win ugly but honorably.

Its for this very reason why Arselol in my books were never title contenders. beautiful or bust, well obviously they went for bust. beauty means nothing if u have nothing to show for it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Turok... you do realize that the club went into enormous debt by building Emirates Stadium. Wenger's hands have been tied horribly. He had no choice but to go the youth route. But the debt burden is lessening and he now needs to retransition into elite club mentality. We'll see if he does it or is allowed to do it.

Between 2000-2006, Arsenal was the best club in the EPL. In six years:
- 2 titles and 4 runner-ups
- 3 FA cups and 1 runner-up
- CL runner-up and Europa runner-up

Wenger's system is proven imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Arsenal cud become contenders... starting with firing Arse wenger.
Beautiful football or bust? I dont admire this mentality at all. to be a winner one must be able to grind out results, win ugly but honorably.

Its for this very reason why Arselol in my books were never title contenders. beautiful or bust, well obviously they went for bust. beauty means nothing if u have nothing to show for it.

"to be a winner one must be able to grind out results, win ugly but honorably."

finally you say something i can pat u on the back for.

this is what mourinho is all about.

frak yea thats right frak all those idiots that attack madrid and mou for anti football and applaud manchester united for getting it up the ass for playing their game against barca.

hala madrid.

yes yes kind of agressive post but ah felt like saying it..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 am

sportsczy wrote:Turok... you do realize that the club went into enormous debt by building Emirates Stadium. Wenger's hands have been tied horribly. He had no choice but to go the youth route. But the debt burden is lessening and he now needs to retransition into elite club mentality. We'll see if he does it or is allowed to do it.

Between 2000-2006, Arsenal was the best club in the EPL. In six years:
- 2 titles and 4 runner-ups
- 3 FA cups and 1 runner-up
- CL runner-up and Europa runner-up

Wenger's system is proven imo.

I'm well aware of wuts happened to arselol. but I do not recall questioning their players or their financial status if memory serves me correctly. All I'm questioning is their mentality. Wenger screwed himself over his hands were never tied to begin with. I don't recall for the life of me of "beautiful or bust" being part of an elite club mentality nor a winning mentality. Jose mourinho and our Real madrid is more than enough proof of this. Farca as well as their style of football puts me to sleep, is so not beautiful, and is a mockery/ripoff of epl and oranje style of play. Manutd is also a great example. ill add more but that will be for the response below.

The Madrid One wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Arsenal cud become contenders... starting with firing Arse wenger.

"to be a winner one must be able to grind out results, win ugly but honorably."

finally you say something i can pat u on the back for.

this is what mourinho is all about.

frak yea thats right frak all those idiots that attack madrid and mou for anti football and applaud manchester united for getting it up the ass for playing their game against barca.

hala madrid.

yes yes kind of agressive post but ah felt like saying it..
now to continue on. maybe i shud clarify or add on to it.

Turok_TTZ wrote:"...to be a winner one must be able to grind out results, win ugly but honorably."

TBH there is nothing wrong with playing beautifully to win. nothing at all. but if its not working, if playing beautiful but not winning matches, which potential ends up costing titles and trophies. if playing beautful comes at the cost of honors and disappointing ur fans, then playing beautiful simply isnt worth it. it never will be if it means no trophies or history in the making.

Real Madrid are winners of the highest class. We can choose to play beautiful at our leisure. to each their own for those who think real madrid dont play beautiful.
One mans view of boring football is another mans view of sexy football.

here is my thoughts on wuts a winner:
To be a winner one must be able to grind out results, Win ugly but honorably. Win in style only when u can afford to.

For those who think its all about win in style or bust if u prefer playing sexy football but lose vs forced to win but in ugly fashion, then u are a fool and ur loss is fully deserved when ye bust. Ive no pity for anyone with such a foolish mentality. its not an elite club mentality and it certainly is not a winning mentality. winners are not and shud not be picky on how they win, wuts important is to go out and win with effort and honor. it shud be that simple. nothing to it.

im sorry if i offended anyone with my view on what it is to be a winner. i am just quite opinionated, and in this case this is wut i truly believe wut it means to be a winner. winners dont pick how they win, winners cant be choosers. winners just win. to be a title contender ye must be a winner and have a winning mentality. u dont even need the elite club mentality. Arselol have been lacking both for many years now. and its all becuz of wenger for instilling this foolish mentality.

In conclusion if arsenal are to become winners again... they must get rid of this nonsense of beautiful or bust. if they didnt have this mentality, they wud not have lost the carling cup, they wud have won the premiership (they were 1st place for awhile iirc but they busted deservingly), they cud have knocked out dishonourable farca in the cl ffs. finally, be able to defend a 4 goal lead against a midtable-relegation team.

Once again Im sorry if I offended anyone but this is my view and hopefully u all understand my point of view.
maybe im antifootball like mourinho but a counter/direct footballing style set to grind out results for ensured victory is my view of beautiful football. maybe im just crazy...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down