arsenal fans

3 posters

Go down

arsenal fans Empty arsenal fans

Post by usman111 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

dear arsenal fans, i have to come know by a very trusted source that the manunited ghost/spirit has had a conflict with mr alex ferguson and he has been signed up by mr. wenger on a free transfer, please see that from now onwards you may see a better 2nd HALF performance and Late Wins from arsenal. You may also see the arsenal hanging on 1-0 leads and go on to win the match, this is true and wenger will start operation maydate todaty
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

arsenal fans Empty Re: arsenal fans

Post by Ali Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

usman111 wrote:dear arsenal fans, i have to come know by a very trusted source that the manunited ghost/spirit has had a conflict with mr alex ferguson and he has been signed up by mr. wenger on a free transfer, please see that from now onwards you may see a better 2nd HALF performance and Late Wins from arsenal. You may also see the arsenal hanging on 1-0 leads and go on to win the match, this is true and wenger will start operation maydate todaty

I wonder who that ghost was... :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mizG4Lyf Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

hmmm! quiet interesting. but i wudn't mind nervy 1-0 wins throughout if it wud land us a trophy. at least only for this season...

mizG4Lyf
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 pm

DONT WORRY the ghost is taking some time to settle because he cant yet use arsenal players as a vessel, no need to worry, it will take a few days and he will easy move in and out of players, so from now onwards do expect amazing tackles, goals, saves, assits from arsenal
he is teaching me kaabala and i will help arsenal dodging tricky free kicks, i am sorry for dortmund goal it was my fault as he told me take the ball over the ball but i brought it down and it was a goal. i am still learning
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down