shamr9pato
Fadi
c_bernard10
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Allegri's Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri's Tactics

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:@Arq Don't even talk about this weekend of football. It was quite possibly the most demoralizing weekend ever. For starters, I wake up around 8 am on Saturday because I want to catch the Dortmund game. We had a 1-0 lead in the 86rd min and actually had a sweet opportunity to take a 2-0 lead (Grosskreutz shot one over the bar after a great cross), I knew it would come back and bite us. So yes, in about the 86rd Hannover puts in the equalizer and maybe 2-3 min later Ya Konan puts one in on a half volley from 23 yards out. Game, set and match.

So like you I'm eager to watch my Milan. Don't get me wrong, I watched the whole Napoli v City game, I didn't expect an easy W. But Aqualin puts in a early one and things are starting to look up. But we all know how that one went, I don't think I need to say anymore.

My last hope as arrived, I'm playing in the season opener at 7pm for my new team. I start off in goal as this team has implemented a GK rotation, I just wanted to get my half in goal over with (I'm an excellent keeper, just short). I manage to keep a clean sheet but this team had about 15-20 shots and most were on target. The team tries to convince me to stay in goal but I explain to them that we didn't even get a sniff at their goal. Second half kicks off and I start as our CAM. Within' 5 min I make a few moves and find our cm who proceeds to put in a sweet cross for the first goal. 5-10 min later I whip in what I like to thing was the greatest corner of my life (It just curved perfectly to the same ST who put in his second header of the game.

Somehow the team doesn't understand how to play any possession football and 2-0 becomes 2-3 in the span of 10 minuets if not less. Not to mention catching a knee to my lower back from my own teammate. I won't say my football weekend was worse than yours, but it's definitely putting up a good fight.

I'm with you man, as explained, the Liverpool game was only the start.

Sad to see Dortmund in such poor form as I hope they pick up. I like Klopp and he is absolutely hilarious along with the fact that I love watching the team play along with their refreshing philosophy.

I hope they pick up.

Interesting words on your match as I remember playing against one of those cocky extramadurian teams that travel up north over hear and simply sit back waiting for any chance as this was 2 years back and as it was 1-0 for us yet we still continued to attack not knowing their plan. Eventually, they woke from their clever act of slumber and shot past us on counterattack as I was on fault for the goal since I completely made a fool of myself missing the last tackle on a player who provided a the pass to the goalscorer.

The trick is to always keep an eye on the surroundings and be aware. But easier said then done.

I notice when these types of catastrophic footballing weekends happen, always and I mean always there is a great result followed by that. I'm religious of sorts and tend to believe in these things.

Lets hope for the best.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Allegri's Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegri's Tactics

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:45 pm

c_bernard10 wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
baresi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I'm referring to Allegri's choice of tactics
Not the results
Unless you explain what you meant it does'nt make sence.

You may not agree with Allegri's gritty tactics but they resulted in us winning the league

Same goes for Arsenal and the results they get

What do you prefer, to kick 3 beautiful goals every match or pull 3 points every match?

I hope you realize that we can't do either of them at the moment. lol
I would love to see us kick at least one beautiful goal sometime soon. We haven't been very exciting.

Because we're in bad form like many other teams
We've got the squad to win the league, we just need to get our mojo back
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2