Tactics...nothing to worry about

2 posters

Go down

Tactics...nothing to worry about Empty Tactics...nothing to worry about

Post by JUVENTUSY Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 pm

WE FKING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to me! as good as a win! maybe more important!) This is old school Juve!

No need to blame Conte!

It's really simple, so calm down...

Conte came into Juve with his favorite formation where he uses two central midfielders (regardless of 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-4), Once he got the hang of his squad and saw who is who, he opted for a 4-3-3 because none of Marchisio Vidal or Pirlo should be benched.

Now the problem with that? (and possibly the reason why he didn't do it from the start?) is that once ANY! of those three are not available for any reason? We are screwed. And reagardless of what you think of marchisio? Vidal? Conte? The team? Management? Unless you are trolling, you know! That there is no one! In the whole squad that is 1/10th as good as those three in the central midfield position...

Which left Conte with only one choice! To go back to a 2 central midfielder position (even barca can't play 4-3-3 without Xavi etc. thats why they have Fab there now...) Now some are mad that he started with Esta and Pepe. The thing is those two run all day and are good enough defensively that they can be emergency Full-backs...And if you go behind? Then you can take them off and bring someone like Krasic or Elia on...(But if you started with those two? And went behind by 2 goals? Then you would just make a change based on hope? And maybe tactics? But not the impact of an attacking player)... (Plus given the form they are in? The state of mind? The intent? Enthusiasm? Even though Krasic has already saved two points for us this season and Elia seemed confident and able to take on a man or two in the few minutes that he did play...we are not there so we can't tell)

Every year we forget that we don't have a squad as deep as eg: Real Madrid...So these things are to be expected.

If it's the end of January? And we are loosing bad? Then I too will START! Talking about Conte, but right now? I love the guy...(plus if that happens I think we juve fans have much bigger things to worry about then coaches LOL!!! ITS A CURSE!!!... Razz )

BTW I started writing this in the first half! AND even I wasn't expecting that lol Both Esti and Pepe WOW! Shocked Shocked

Last edited by JUVENTUSY on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

JUVENTUSY
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Tactics...nothing to worry about Empty Re: Tactics...nothing to worry about

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 pm

4-2-4 was a bad idea, in the first half Napoli dominated our midfield. Which is no surprise, because when Marchisio was in Vidal's role... we had no problems. With Vidal we did... Just goes to show how good Marchisio is, and how we can't depend on the module without him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down