Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Ok M99 anticipated me

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 40 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Yep. They say it's off, Pioli's recent success as well as the hostility of Capello and Ibrahimovic (as stand ins for the Italian/Milanese football establishemnt I assume) twards a Rangnick appointment have swayeed the club to call it off and work towards extending Pioli.

Apparently Rangnick was never willing, and it was never planned, to come just as DoF
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:45 pm

hang on what??? rangnick deal is OFF??? seriously??????
mannnnnnnnnnn this club is stupid as f...   if rangnick doesnt come, then for sure this club will repeat the same non-sense over again next season and after.

Any chance of Sobozlai to milan is as good as gone ... ! this is stupid!
basically the decision to keep pioli and current management comes based on results because milan pretty much has lost the entire season and has NOTHING significant to play for.

And again this club is stupid enough to repeat same damn mistake keep same shitty squad, same manaegemnt same people, dealing with shady agents, listening to journalists, former players, coaches etc. when they needed fundamental changes.

expect milan to regret this decision BIG time, Milan wont finish top 4 next season - only zlatan and to some extent kjaer is making milan look good

Last edited by JespSwe on Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:47 pm

utterly stupid decision - all this fiasco and now deal is off why is then all drama is necessary? this club is a disgrace.
Again missing out on rangnick is the worst decision and this will deviate plan of getting some very good sought out young players.

Only thing that this team is holding up well is because of Zlatan, as soon as he is gone this team will be shit for another 3-4 seasons.
i will also say this, should milan fail to qualify for CL next season, milan will risk loosing donnaruma, theo hernadez, bennacer, for sure.

from being legit linked to,

Sobozlai
Rashica
Kristoffer Ajer
Milenković
Lazar Samardzic
etc other host of top class talents

to milan will go for

de paul
florentino luiz
angel correa
other overrated players ...

who knows now they will be even keep to keep calabria, conti too ...

sigh... :facepalm:

this club is going to waste another 3-4 seasons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Rangnick gave a statement to SportBild:

"AC Milan and myself have agreed that it's not the right moment and the momentum is speaking against a collaboration. Considering the good results and development under coach Pioli, we have agreed together that I won't be taking on a function at AC Milan."

https://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/international/fussball/rb-leipzig-rangnick-wechsel-zum-ac-mailand-geplatzt-72007856.sport.html

So they told him off. What a clown. Imagine getting snubbed by 2020 AC Milan after all that press Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Thanks for the update Hans! ... lol thanks for the bad news Very Happy

I am really upset with this. we had really a big chance for someone to come in and look the team in depth and make fundamental changes that was needed because this team isnt GOOD enough even to finish top 6...
Rangnick really was the guy that could have made that happen.

We are not even talking about some of the teams playing good football like Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma to full strength. Adding to the fact that Lazio, Atalanta, etc have shown that they can be a thorn.

I have 0 trust in current management pioli. Again Zlatan and Kjaer is making the team look good ...
sigh this is really upsetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 pm

Meh. Who knows how well it would have worked.

I'm actually not quite sure if there ever has been a German manager in Serie A hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:29 pm

i would have liked if this distraction from media former players didnt come at all.
I think Rangnick was the one who can really change club to the good.
No one is taking ownership to the problems club had and even now they are forgetting it lol

they will regret this decision, and i dont think rangnick would be interested in milan anymore ; given how badly he was criticzed by maldini and humilated him in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:27 pm

https://www.acmilan.com/it/news/articoli/club/2020-07-21/stefano-pioli-estende-il-contratto-con-ac-milan

End me.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 am

So how much are we betting that Pioli will be sacked next season?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 am

Casciavit wrote:So how much are we betting that Pioli will be sacked next season?

pioli did good but this is a reminiscence of what happened when gattuso got sacked, giampaolo got appointed and management - maldini saying this team needs time and will grow and win, and finish top 4.

zlatan is going to turn 40 soon .... i dont know how long team will hide from its true color and based on that, pioli's time in milan is already ticking.

been saying this team can't be trusted for next season *except 3-4 players, pioli can do as much as he can but the likelihood is that he is going to be sacked before his end of 2 year contract is what i can think of ; much of it depends on what kind of players will arrive also but since rangnick is not going to be with us anymore, milan will repeat the same mistake by overpaying average players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:33 am

Rangnick can sleep on his twitter hype for all i care, guy is a glorified Pochetino. Came in 3rd once in the league? Nah fam, im good

Pioli has been great, i hope we extend Ibra and reinforce next year.

Main areas of improvement:

-CB
-RB
-CDM
-RM
-LW

Depth:
-GK
-LB
-CB
-CM
-ST

I CANT wait to see who we get, inshallah Tonali and Nandez (my personal favs)

Cancel Rangnicks shortlist of shit sofifa player potentials that have H/H workrate and speak German please

Get me some actual ballers here
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:43 am

wait and see you will expect ballers but maldini and massara will end up buying sooks or wasted players.
all they have is a relationship with shady clients, they start off what they are looking for, if they dont get what they want, agent will then propose the next player from his own lists.

my problem with this club is that they made this decision based on post covid form not entire overall season failure and a season before and failed to acknowledge atrocious team that they have now.

I would take rangnick anyday ahed of massara / maldini, its sad that pioli or rangnick both didnt want to work along together. this will be the same milan of last year, to next year. this form is being masked by the presence of ibra and he is 39.

once he is gone, it will be another 2-3 years wasted. for 2 years and going to the next season it will be 3rd year of promising to fans that milan will win and get in CL. we will see. If they fail again maldini will rally his allies and point out on owners for failure of next season. nothing new they will keep making excuses. again not taking ownership to their own failures and finger pointing everyone else is what this club has become.

i cant see how this club will finish top 4 next season by believing in current players, current management - they are underestimating the challenge for next year, in fact like i said Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina hasn't even played at their full strength. they underestimate this by keep repeating we need time, we believe this team is good, and needs stability. stability of sucking?? history repeats itself

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 am

It's not like Milan would have an easy way to top 4 next season, Rangnick or no Rangnick Laughing

In all seriousness, Juve and Inter are a lock for 2 positions. So that leaves 2 positions between 5 regular clubs.

Atalanta should be there if they don't screw up the mercato. Lazio is a bigger question mark imo. Then Napoli should be all means be back. Roma seems to broke and confused atm, we'll see their moves.

I don't really get this extreme aversion to Masssara and Maldini. They have been sporting directors for Milan less than a year. IIRC the only windows they seem to have presided on got you:
Theo
Ibra
Rebic
Kjaer
Bennacer
Saelemakers

Solid bunch for Milan so far
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am

rincon wrote:It's not like Milan would have an easy way to top 4 next season, Rangnick or no Rangnick Laughing

In all seriousness, Juve and Inter are a lock for 2 positions. So that leaves 2 positions between 5 regular clubs.

Atalanta should be there if they don't screw up the mercato. Lazio is a bigger question mark imo. Then Napoli should be all means be back. Roma seems to broke and confused atm, we'll see their moves.

I don't really get this extreme aversion to Masssara and Maldini. They have been sporting directors for Milan less than a year. IIRC the only windows they seem to have presided on got you:
Theo
Ibra
Rebic
Kjaer
Bennacer
Saelemakers

Solid bunch for Milan so far

well yea whats done is done, rangnick is past now.
i dont know, my take on this milan is not based on last games post covid but overall season or season before how this team continue to overestimate themselves than the reality and excuses year after year after year is unbearable. i think they are heading to similar path again.

massara was a second man to monchi at roma and he has not done anything significant basically playing again second fiddle to boban and maldini. boban and maldini got tare and he rejected us we ended up with masara.

and https://www.milannews.it/news/caressa-rivela-boban-mi-disse-che-theo-e-bennacer-erano-le-sue-scommesse-376447

maldini - its true he held talk with theo personally, but the first to acknowledge their talents was not him same for bennacer . Meanwhile w/ ibra,and rebic was persuaded by boban. boban also held personal talks with sobozlai and his entourage and deal was all done before all hell broke loose w/ gazidis. boban was also eyeing  Aleksey Miranchuk, nicola moro amongst others but thats not going to happen now. dunno about kjaer but thats about it.

i dont know it just reminds me what was promised a season before and first season under elliot's helm. whats done is done so looking forward, i have no confidence on maldini and massara. Boban to an extent but that bridge has been burned.

Next season, all our hopes hinge on ibrahimovic tbh for top 4 finish but its a similar feeling to how nocerino and boateng performed under ibra and as soon as he walked away things got worse.

few days ago agent of de paul walked into casa de milan, who knows they are working on potential deal for de paul to milan ; udinese holding on 35 million. except few players milan are average and feeling is that they will bring more average player or possibly players like thiago silva, modric type who are on their end of their career.

Saelemakers is ok .... we got the wrong anderlecht player ... we should have gone for Yari Verschaeren instead. *even when he was injured on mid season Very Happy that kid is something else

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:44 am

Next game against atalanta,

pioli confirmed that romagnoli is out for the season w/ possible muscle injury
bennacer and theo suspended w/ accumulated yellow
kjaer reported to have some last minute problem and will undergo evaluation
conti left much earlier so he is probably out for rest of the game

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:01 pm

It's hilarious that Gazidis and co. fired Boban for opposing the signing of Rangnick as coach + director. Only to then backtrack the appointment of Rangnick Laughing

#BringBobanBack

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42396
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content