Hapless_Hans
Arquitecto
danyjr
41 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:55 pm

rincon wrote:You misunderstand me if you are referring to me. It's not that he is german, it's that he is both sporting director and coach. Instead of having one role. Coupling this with Gazidis is a problem too.

Like I said, better to decouple the roles so as to have a long term sporting project that is not only tied to your coach. Get Rangnick + the right complementary figure.

So what happens if Rangnick doesnt get the sporting results? Sack him, and lose you DS as well? So you are back to year 0 again, and Gazidis remains the only "stabilizing" figure at the club, which is worrying. It's a big gamble to put Milan in their hands like this.

tbh since we have been same with little to no progress with our current management i am ok with rangnick spearheading something different.
btw nothing is signed and sealed, rangnick for sure if he joins the club will definitely take over director role, as for coach, there has been talk about naglesmann as a coach eyed but i dont think its going to happen that being said - there has been new talks about if pioli - rangnick relationship could or would continue.

So what happens if Rangnick doesnt get the sporting results? Sack him, and lose you DS as well? - thats the risk Gordon Singer is willing to take. I dont think we are going to go anything WORSE than this season or season before really. that being said, risk is worth a take for me, especially with Rangnick's profile I am ok with where it goes.

problem is as m99 rightly said gazidis making calls on buying talents, developing and selling before we could hit a good heights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:59 pm

M99 wrote:Its a risk but Rangnick is as qualified for this than any unemployed sporting director or former players right now. Marotta is not leaving Inter for us so we have to be realistic. We should have broke the bank for Conte or Sarri last year but instead we got a provinciale hack. Right now Rangnick is one of the best options for us as a coach, and we desperately need long term stability after the revolving door of managers post Allegri. He is a risk as a director but a guy with a history of building teams and making them successful projects is a good option. Not at all does hiring him is making us less ambitious.

i agree i cant think if anyone who has a capability of bringing most sought talented young players than rangnick - even Dominik Szoboszlai recently clearly said he knows rangnick so well for a long time but he concealed totally that everyone will only know his future in august (after season ends) he is said to be holding out only if rangnick is confirmed as coach.

players like Dominik Szoboszlai and other talented players is a welcome to milan and rangnick coming to milan is one of the reasons why they might want to join the club too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Well, he had won twice against Inter ( in that incredible 2-5, and 2-1 on 2nd leg )
Perhaps he can break the Derby complexes for Milan

think that might've been Magath? hmm

Nope you're right Robes, they played Inter in quarters under Rangnick right after they fired Magath who got them there... Schalke...

Eh  I could not be wrong, Magath is a saint man, he represents the biggest disappointment ever for Juve (Juve' ve lost 7 CL finals, but 1983 defeat against Hamburg SV is the most unexpected one).
Italian city walls in '80s were  full of writings  ' Grazie Magath '
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Yesterday Milan vs Bologna was a good football match. More fun watching you guys than Juve these days. Quick creative combination play in midfield and aggressive on the wings. Leao and Rebic should remain for the incoming project, they are legit players.

After all i read on him, yes Rangnick is worth hiring as GM. Safe to say this kind of challenge was the next step in his career. As a coach well i'm still not sold on giving total control to someone who was a developer in Bundesliga. How fast he'll integrate his principles to italian football will be his problem, it seems

In fact the strategy remains the same, Milan's take is now it will work because the man knows what he's doing. Now milanisti will have to be patient, they are used to it since many years
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 am

Dead

What a stupid way to concede a penalty Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 am

Good match Roma-Inter. Roma really should have won it, very unnecessary penalty to concede.

Lautaro out. All he did was dive most of the match. Alexis has been doing everything better for a while. Candreva is still at peak fitness post covid, still a standout of Inter.

Roma is missing something but it's hard to point individual things out. There wasnt a weak link per se yesterday but they still missed a spark. The only clear gap is a more goalscoring wing player to take advantage of Dzeko's off the ball work. Otherwise everyone was pretty solid. The 343 suits them. Spinazzola looks great in it, and it makes Bruno Peres not totally pointless, although a better RWB could do a lot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:18 am

Dive ?
you mean it's not foul ?
And it causes the 1-1 , so I 'd not say Roma deserved it
Inter better on 1st half (Roma did nothing), Roma better on 2nd.
Right result.
( don't pay attention to that stupid message, not by chance his profile has flags so it means he 's a stupid sovranist  . but hell, he was the only one to  have this vid on twitter Mad: )

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Not just for the goal, Lautaro was exaggerating all match.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:06 pm

rincon wrote:Good match Roma-Inter. Roma really should have won it, very unnecessary penalty to concede.

Lautaro out. All he did was dive most of the match. Alexis has been doing everything better for a while. Candreva is still at peak fitness post covid, still a standout of Inter.

Roma is missing something but it's hard to point individual things out. There wasnt a weak link per se yesterday but they still missed a spark. The only clear gap is a more goalscoring wing player to take advantage of Dzeko's off the ball work. Otherwise everyone was pretty solid. The 343 suits them. Spinazzola looks great in it, and it makes Bruno Peres not totally pointless, although a better RWB could do a lot.

I think the idea was for that to be Mkhitaryan. For me, it has worked out rather well. He's on 9 goals in 20 appearances.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo writes the exclamation point on the league
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:21 pm

This is how the team needs to look. Everyone doing great, high intensity, fresh ideas.

Rabiot has been playing like a total stud for a while now. What else to say about Dybala and Ronaldo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 pm

Mr Clutch warming up for the Champions League knockout stages ffs
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 39 EdZ1g1uX0AErQL8?format=png&name=medium
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:55 am

Has Lazio lost all their games since restart!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:10 am

iftikhar wrote:Has Lazio lost all their games since restart!!!

except fiorentina and torino game, they have lost, drawn few. i guess in their minds they are now settled and content with CL spot

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:38 am

Final nail in their coffin, as predicted and as deserved Molenation funny it was their best chance to win a scudetto, once every 20 years, they made a big deal about it and made laughable statements during lockdown. Then they screw it up big time all by themselves

Rooting for Bologna and Fiorentina in the next few days, if they win we can officially shift our attention towards the 10th scudetto in a row !!! FORZA JUVE

Curious to see which ridiculous celebration hashtag we pull out this year, always nice to see them
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 am

Warrior wrote:Final nail in their coffin, as predicted and as deserved Molenation funny it was their best chance to win a scudetto, once every 20 years, they made a big deal about it and made laughable statements during lockdown. Then they screw it up big time all by themselves

Rooting for Bologna and Fiorentina in the next few days, if they win we can officially shift our attention towards the 10th scudetto in a row !!! FORZA JUVE

Curious to see which ridiculous celebration hashtag we pull out this year, always nice to see them

didnt lazio personnels say something like if they had no lockdown and game resumed they would have won scudetto? lol
being milan fan i wouldnt want to see juve get easy scudetto but lazio were arrogant ; at times atalanta are too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:54 am

Simon Kjaer, Alessio Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Ismael Bennacer and Ante Rebic are all one yellow card away from getting suspended on game against Atalanta.
and we are up against Sassuolo in red hot form tonight ; really bad time to face them. hope our players go woosah a bit and calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm

chat shit, get banged
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Tare also said the championship must go on out of respect for the dead. By any logic this is an argument to stop playing

Milan vs Sassuolo a key match for you to ensure European football next season. Sassuolo have zero margin for mistakes, a draw or a loss is the end of their hopes. Then a late battle between Roma, Milan, Napoli for who does not finish 7th and avoids the trip to a place like Dnipropetrovsk for qualifications

Roma: Spal, Fiorentina, Torino, Juve
Milan: Sassuolo, Atalanta, Sampdoria, Cagliari
Napoli: Parma, Sassuolo, Inter, Lazio
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Warrior wrote:Tare also said the championship must go on out of respect for the dead. By any logic this is an argument to stop playing

Milan vs Sassuolo a key match for you to ensure European football next season. Sassuolo have zero margin for mistakes, a draw or a loss is the end of their hopes. Then a late battle between Roma, Milan, Napoli for who does not finish 7th and avoids the trip to a place like Dnipropetrovsk for qualifications

Roma: Spal, Fiorentina, Torino, Juve
Milan: Sassuolo, Atalanta, Sampdoria, Cagliari
Napoli: Parma, Sassuolo, Inter, Lazio

l guess they wished the season completed just like Ligue 1 did. Dunno to what extent it is true, but one of the reasons why clubs wanted to continue full season was because otherwise serie A tv right holders refused full payment to the season. that true?

Looking at the fixtures, all teams has equally challenging teams facing each other. Wouldn't Napoli become auto-qualified for 2020–21 UEFA Europa League because they won Coppa Italia? which leaves Milan needing to remaning games to solidify chance for auto qualification finishing 5th no?

anyway i am atm worried our players get yellow and get suspended because I just want Atalanta redemption.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:32 pm

Atalanta - Bologna
Sassuolo - Milan

Both exciting matches with all teams in good moments.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm

Rabiot doing well should not be a surprise to anyone.

I've followed him since Ancelotti took the helm at PSG and he was PSG's youth star.

His problem is his laidback mentality and that he comes from such an affluent background that naturally he is prone to being soft, and averse to a challenge.

But his football IQ itself is off the charts and being still young he must be developed further by Juventus and could be the Jorginho for Juve. Arthur must be more when he comes in though.

And Lazio rode on their confidence before the break as such momentum is almost always disrupted by such a gap and Inzaghi himself knew to get them in the same mindset would be a huge task.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Reading this just spoiled my mood after the Zlatan goal.

http://www.kicker.de/780143/artikel/ueberraschung_rangnick_wechsel_nach_mailand_geplatzt

Fuck me. Of course they would buy in on the typical new manager bounce form. There is no light in the end of this tunnel for this damn club.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:10 pm

Wat

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor