If we get De Paul, i'm skipping next season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:15 pm

rincon wrote:It's hilarious that Gazidis and co. fired Boban for opposing the signing of Rangnick as coach + director. Only to then backtrack the appointment of Rangnick Laughing

#BringBobanBack

i know right??? Very Happy total drama queen episodes out there ; eclipses Shakespearean :facepalm:
all that to self destruct each other - boban deserves to back lol ; well technically he is still on our payroll XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:18 pm

Kaladin wrote:If we get De Paul, i'm skipping next season

https://www.milanlive.it/2020/07/22/calciomercato-milan-de-paul-rangnick-ritorno/
sorry man ... XD
the hotheaded guy may join us lol ... guy has good shooting abilities but over reacts a lot as if he is going to break someone's leg for good (ask de sciglio, or bitchslapping inter player ) and getting cheap send offs XD

him or Matias Zaracho the next paqueta XD who shares same agent XDDDDD :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:38 pm

De Paul is legit no ? the hustle is the 35M price surely you can negociate down Laughing

REBIC-IBRA-LEAO and DE PAUL behind them it's not that bad. More like Calhanoglu and Castillejo, 2 players who are boring and poor, they should be on the auction list
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Honestly you guys should just pillar Atalanta at this point

Offer them 300M for most of their players + Gasperini

Tough pill to swallow for the investors but that's real ambizione
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:43 pm

Warrior wrote:De Paul is legit no ? the hustle is the 35M price surely you can negociate down Laughing

REBIC-IBRA-LEAO and DE PAUL behind them it's not that bad. More like Calhanoglu and Castillejo, 2 players who are boring and poor, they should be on the auction list

the jury is still out on De Paul ... very expensive bouncer though Very Happy
https://www.milanlive.it/2017/01/30/udinese-milan-de-paul-fallo-de-sciglio-video/
if he is there for a squad depth ... i will be thinking about it but 30 - 35 million? hmm w/ that kind of price we can actually get soumare calibre players ...

we could  also get  Aleksey Miranchuk twin brothers for that kind of price who are INSANELY good! boban wanted one of them , actually deal is still on because, Lokomotiv wants Laxalt in exchange but our management said no XD lol - they are waiting until end of season but for now milan turned down the exchange XD....

laxalt for miranchuk XD its a no brainer  rofl

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Warrior wrote:Honestly you guys should just pillar Atalanta at this point

well since the age thing is not a prerequisite ....
or oh for that price of de paul , i would have gone for malinovsky - who atalanta said is willing to let him go for 30 milion

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Salaemaekers is a useless player. A few decent performances recently don't change my opinion on him. Kjaer has surprisingly been as good as he was in Palermo post lockdown but I don't trust him either, I remember how shit he has been for years. Rebic though, I rated him since I saw him in 2018 World Cup. He's been great but I think the Zlatan effect has a lot to do with it. Just like he elevated Nocerino and Boateng , the likes of Hakan and Rebic are playing a lot better with him.

As fo Pioli, just look at his history. He has been sacked everywhere. Always heis teams hit a purple patch and then plays terribly and get sacked. Inter, Fiorentina, Lazio, even freakin Bologna he got sacked. Rangnick is a much better coach than him with a track record of building long term projects. But he never coached in the mighty Serie A so he sucks and Piolo is better according to all the geniuses in our club :facepalm: Poor Boban though lol
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:52 pm

in any case milan is said to have 75 million budget + 25% addons from sales ,( suso sold to sevilla for 20 + 4 million loan), calabria is said to be of interest from sevilla. We will make some money off cutrone, and i dont know so give or take we should have around 90 to 100 million budget? something like that.

no updates on how much impact will have on donnarumma's renewal + salary, its been said that riola wants to add 50 million buy out clause, should milan not reach goal, renewal upto 2024. negotiation underway for less than what he currently earns 6 million, but big bonuses that exceeds current salary should milan qualify for CL. on the same note, riola is also holding out on salary increase from 3.5 million for romagnoli. ibra deal is another matter, so dunno how much it will have impact on how much gazidis will allocate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:57 pm

M99 wrote:Salaemaekers is a useless player. A few decent performances recently don't change my opinion on him. Kjaer has surprisingly been as good as he was in Palermo post lockdown but I don't trust him either, I remember how shit he has been for years. Rebic though, I rated him since I saw him in 2018 World Cup. He's been great but I think the Zlatan effect has a lot to do with it. Just like he elevated Nocerino and Boateng , the likes of Hakan and Rebic are playing a lot better with him.

As fo Pioli, just look at his history. He has been sacked everywhere. Always heis teams hit a purple patch and then plays terribly and get sacked. Inter, Fiorentina, Lazio, even freakin Bologna he got sacked. Rangnick is a much better coach than him with a track record of building long term projects. But he never coached in the mighty Serie A so he sucks and Piolo is better according to all the geniuses in our club :facepalm: Poor Boban though lol

feel ya bro. salemaekers just another castilejjo lol again wrong anderlecht player ... when we could have gone for lot better talent in belgian league from genk

ibra seems to have incredible impact on and off pitch, he is 39.. one big injury and this team will fall hard. team is so ibra dependent, i and i agree we been fortunate with kjear though hitting good form, but guy has poor speed.
rebic i am kinda impressed and i will hold out on bit for next season for verdict but for me again its a big loss when we could have kept all the goods and improved this team w/ much needed upgrades and i firmly believe rangnick would have been that guy to see that weakness and bring good upgrades. but whats done is done bro lets see what happens now.

boban seems to have a good eye on players but yea him and gazidis infact him and even maldini didnt get along lol
boban was against keeping giampaolo but maldini wanted to apparently give giampaolo more time XD they were having some very public disagreements per milannews.it news

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Lol we already tried a trial version of that with Kessie, Conti and Caldara.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:13 pm

I was thinking to write exactly about Ibra's effect on Boateng and Nocerino last night watching Hakan and Rebic play.

He really elevates everyone around him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:20 pm

De Paul has same role than Calhanoglou, the Turkish under Pioli is having his best Italian moment on that position ( CAM instead than winger) so it'd be a bad signing imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:28 pm

De Paul is a more involved player, i would not say proven quality but certainly consistently decent. Udinese live in the limbos of italian football these days

Canalhoglu has been mediocre since many years, owes Ibra and Covid his good moments, right now is probably the best time to sell him, if anything
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:40 pm

M99 wrote:

Lol we already tried a trial version of that with Kessie, Conti and Caldara.

lmao XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Warrior wrote:De Paul is a more involved player, i would not say proven quality but certainly consistently decent. Udinese live in the limbos of italian football these days

Canalhoglu has been mediocre since many years, owes Ibra and Covid his good moments, right now is probably the best time to sell him, if anything

decent but defo not 35 million that udinese is holding out on. plus he is more likely to have on and off pitch issues than playing.
if milan "just" wants to qualify for CL... then it would be atrocious investment, if they are serious about next season they wouldn't spend 35 million on de paul.

Udinese haven't got much collateral so they are milking everything out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Robespierre wrote:De Paul has same role than Calhanoglou, the Turkish under Pioli is having his best Italian moment on that position ( CAM instead than winger) so it'd be a bad signing imo

they play more 4-4-2 and he play central right?
either way i agree he wouldnt be good investment - at best he would be calhanouglu level but if thats the ambition of the club then f.. k we are screwed.

de paul agent is same agent who has matias zaracho as his client. im terrified that milan are even allowing these shady agents in the office - they care nothing about club they want whats best for clients... very obvious things repeating again...

lets see how it unfolds but yep that guy did walk in to casa de milan day before yesterday so somethings cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:53 pm

rincon wrote:I was thinking to write exactly about Ibra's effect on Boateng and Nocerino last night watching Hakan and Rebic play.

He really elevates everyone around him.

his mentality from his talent aside is totally out of this world
would be quite spectacular if ibra said ya all didnt care to let me know few days ago and now ur begging me, im off XD

ibra said like no one had contacted me about future, a week ago. obviously he isnt happy.
guy got nothing to loose, he decides what he wants

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:01 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:De Paul has same role than Calhanoglou, the Turkish under Pioli is having his best Italian moment on that position ( CAM instead than winger) so it'd be a bad signing imo

either way i agree he wouldnt be good investment - at best he would be calhanouglu level but if thats the ambition of the club then f.. k we are screwed.

de paul agent is same agent who has matias zaracho as his client. im terrified that milan are even allowing these shady agents in the office - they care nothing about club they want whats best for clients... very obvious things repeating again...

lets see how it unfolds but yep that guy did walk in to casa de milan day before yesterday so somethings cooking

They play 352 and the is the right mezzala. Basically plays as Bonaventura but on the opposite side.

I agree with @Warrior he is more invovled than Calhanoglu. Would take him over Hakan (or alongside), but not for 35m.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Aaaaaand of course Rangnick's contract is cancelled (collateral for that is paying him a whopping Two Million) because people like Capello to Lippi to (insert any formerly great now semi-retired Italian coach) has vouched for Pioli's provinciale ass because we've banked on a post-Covid ravaged Serie A in our (terrific) record so far.

And instead of thinking we're on a hot streak or recognising Ibra's not so coincidental effect on our team since he came in, we've decided to of course stick with the Serie A compatriot.

Reminds me like how in EPL any top manager or managers as a whole will vouch for men like Hodgson, Bruce, Moyes, Pearson, Allardyce, Redknapp, to even clowns like [edited: Not Warnock] and not just because they are English but their subjective liking for them.

Which is all nice rather than being catty and wishing ill upon each other's career but same applies here.

So effectively we've abandoned our long term plan for a manager who as mentioned is proven to be effective but always on the short term and for 2 to 3 years at best. Pioli is not one to build let alone revive a dynasty.

Maldini of course I really WANT to like as a Sporting Director but he is showing the same signs as Italian dinosaur coaches despite speaking immaculately well on football, similar to Boban.

And of course this means we will build around 47 year old Zlatan and bank on Ante Rebic as well, who is a total badass btw but I can assure you we've not really much else.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:58 pm

What's wrong with Warnock ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:54 am

Nothing at all actually at all apologies for the disrespect to Neil, so edited out.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:11 am

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

They play 352 and the is the right mezzala. Basically plays as Bonaventura but on the opposite side.

I agree with @Warrior he is more invovled than Calhanoglu. Would take him over Hakan (or alongside), but not for 35m.

for that kind of money i would like milan to still trigger Dominic Sobozlai's buyout clause of 25 million. He clearly said he is holding out for italy or spain and that it is said that he had made personal promises to rangnick to join milan.
milan was in frame dunno about now but still i am praying we get him instead of de paul.

40 games played, 12 goals 18 assists is a tremendous stat for Dominic, seriously him anyday ahead of De Paul and for much less - and years ahead of him ; in fact dominic even said that european football is not a necessity but rather playing time and milan had raised his initial salary from 1.2 to 1.8 plus bonuses ; massara was talking about dominic not long ago but i dont know what will happen or if he is still in agenda.

. De Paul for me is a player who looks like he has flat tires when dribbling, looses his composure and is ready to kill anyone and everyone on and off the field. and 35 million is overpriced he did good for udinese but again his attitude concerns me. what even concerns me again is that de paul's agent proposed milan his another client mathias zaracho who looks like worse version of paqueta. player says he wants milan but racing is holding out for 25 million, milan only wanting to offer 15 million but personal terms apparently agreed :facepalm:

sigh.. milan should seriously stop dealing with these kind of agents. see where i am getting at w/ our sporting directors? they are easily duped.

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:13 am

Arquitecto wrote:Nothing at all actually at all apologies for the disrespect to Neil, so edited out.

lol emotions running high lol no worries, its been a circus going on. i dont blame any of our guys for having two sided opinions.

legit concerns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 am

Arquitecto wrote:Aaaaaand of course Rangnick's contract is cancelled (collateral for that is paying him a whopping Two Million) because people like Capello to Lippi to (insert any formerly great now semi-retired Italian coach) has vouched for Pioli's provinciale ass because we've banked on a post-Covid ravaged Serie A in our (terrific) record so far.

And instead of thinking we're on a hot streak or recognising Ibra's not so coincidental effect on our team since he came in, we've decided to of course stick with the Serie A compatriot.

Reminds me like how in EPL any top manager or managers as a whole will vouch for men like Hodgson, Bruce, Moyes, Pearson, Allardyce, Redknapp, to even clowns like [edited: Not Warnock] and not just because they are English but their subjective liking for them.

Which is all nice rather than being catty and wishing ill upon each other's career but same applies here.

So effectively we've abandoned our long term plan for a manager who as mentioned is proven to be effective but always on the short term and for 2 to 3 years at best. Pioli is not one to build let alone revive a dynasty.

Maldini of course I really WANT to like as a Sporting Director but he is showing the same signs as Italian dinosaur coaches despite speaking immaculately well on football, similar to Boban.

And of course this means we will build around 47 year old Zlatan and bank on Ante Rebic as well, who is a total badass btw but I can assure you we've not really much else.

they were so defensive... or afraid that their former team mate or a player, or colleague may leave and rangnick will take over or do better but i cant blame them i would have done it too XD
but this is not about maldini or this is not about rangnick this is about the greater good of milan and no one is giving shit about it lol

again - this makes me think again.... maldini joined this club as a sporting director not as a player so why he gets a free pass and is defended for all the sporting chaos we have gone through. anyway, now rangnick is out of the way we will see how this team evolves over next season.

pioli actually was brought as a short term manager - and he apparently had a clause that if he didnt qualify for CL he will be out on mutual terms - so after all our management struck out deal - and then they have problems with whom to choose later at this stage. i am not much frustrated about pioli being reinstated but rather that since rangnick felt he wont have control over sporting decisions and tactics he didnt join and that means our current management - maldini and massara will stay put , and lets say should pioli fail, he willl be sacked but the problematic management would still stay and on goes the circle of chaos and stupidity. and this is where i am at ... they have this very short term thinking and then changing mind in their last minute , and again i wont even cut slack on gazidis  this guy should have talked to everyone on the table whatever decision was made and in private... everyone is responsible for this mess. but for me sporting decision is very very questionable and going forward i feel like its a short term fix, should ibra choose to not extend or leave, or even if he gets injured - we are screwed.

l dont trust this team one bit for next season no matter how many games they will win for the rest of the season because for us milan fans the embarrasing loss to alatanta, fiorentina, torino, udinese, genoa, still is fresh in our minds. so far there has been no justification of f.. k ups ... only recent last few games to these guys who damaged our club. homeschooled by fiorentina kids and a 38 year old ribery single handedly, getting thumped by atalanta and gasperini dancing before the game even finished - getting beaten by a team who is fighting relegation, this was brought by our management w/ poor decision and there has been 0 justifications, 0 accountability to it. they are hiding from it :facepalm:

should next season be another failure, lets wait and see - there will be another rallying, and excuses from former coaches, former players, journalists, media defending this management this club saying they need more time and new signings need time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next