Hapless_Hans
Arquitecto
danyjr
41 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:07 pm

2-0 Milan. I think there was minimum contact from Smalling on the penalty, but it doesn't really matter. Milan were on top before that and we had no answer for them anyway.

Game is done. Well done, Jesp.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:07 pm

sorry theo i love you man ur one of my fav player but that was a good dive XD
pk gift for us .... now i cant bitch about other teams getting favor ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:08 pm

McLewis wrote:2-0 Milan. I think there was minimum contact from Smalling on the penalty, but it doesn't really matter. Milan were on top before that and we had no answer for them anyway.

Game is done. Well done, Jesp.

lol i have to say our boy theo dived a bit there...
now i cant complain about lazio game .... how fiorentina was robbed.. sigh..

but lucky 2-0 we need to finish it ... still time left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:10 pm

roma just left milan just get into their game ... like they were doing just alright but they kept trying to find dzeko ONLY and not explioting hteir own talents upfront i think that is the problem and too many gotcha moments for roma really with backpasses ... spinazolla zappacosta and mirante had too many of those moments ...

i guess diwara presense would have helped ; but again i would have expected damage coming from pellegrini miki or justin or perez with their quick countattacks or one touch football
sorry Mclewis ....

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 pm

No apologies needed, bro. The better side won obviously.

Pioli's subs were excellent. Fonseca's were....not.

That's how it goes.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Roma - 7' d have worried myself ...
Congrats for the victory , Jesp
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:23 pm

Final whistle : Ac Milan 2 - 0 As Roma

- important victory ; impressed by solid defensive duo work - kjaer was so pivotal game ; romagnoli did great too
- surprise shout out to Kessie! he did everything right today, rare to see him play like this, kept ball well passed well, didnt give silly ball away or his routine jogging without paying attention in surroundings, none of it today! thank you!
- Conti needs shout-out been piss poor but this game surprsingly kept simple, but not much support going forward
- sorry theo but thank you for winning pk but that was a dive XD but anyway still theo is the most dangerous presense in open games
- rebic was quiet throughout until burst in life late in the game ; and goal
- calhanoglu or bonaventura or samu dunno between them who was poor ; paqueta brought milan to life and created danger ; saelemakers did good
- bennacer still good dropping deep and distributing ball but was really poor giving ball away plenty of times today that led to counterattack - thankfully wasnt a costly one

As for Roma, i cant speak too much on their behalf but it is one of those Roma games - they are caught out at times badly or have some vulnerabiliies coming from defensive duties ; though not directly from smalling or mancini

My argument on ROma's game was that all that talent up front miki, or justin or pellegrini they are great in bringing the ball upfront but they keep on looking dzeko knowing his hands are tied ... i mean roma could do so much damage by exploiting areas otehr than just looking for their main target man ;
i was so worried about how bennacer / kessie conti and to some extent with ageing slow kjaer getting caught out badly but none of that happened fortunately!

and too many gotcha moments with backpasses - that really caught roma out bad.... rebic would have got goal in first half ; anyway i hate putting misery on one of those team that i like in serie a... all i say is good luck Roma and there are still games to go

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:Roma - 7' d have worried myself ...
Congrats for the victory , Jesp

hehe thanks cousin!
appreciate this ...

16 points margin still make us look ugly... but we will do what we can this season and let rangrick do his work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:26 pm

McLewis wrote:No apologies needed, bro. The better side won obviously.

Pioli's subs were excellent. Fonseca's were....not.

That's how it goes.

Well nothing is still over and still 10 games to go so still try staying positive
that being said - u guys have european commitments too right?

because july schedule is real baddddddddd !
same goes to inter ... juve or anyone still in european + serie a commitments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Other serie A games

Napoli 3 - 1 SPAL
Atalanta 3 - 2 Udinese
Sampdoria 1 - 2 Bologna
Sassuolo 3 - 3 Verona

-------------------------------------------

Parma - Inter game on

Looking forward to see how Andreas Cornelius does he has been hot form!
Meanwhile Inter playing Lautaro w/ lukaku start eriksen as AM

robes - ur gagliardini is also playing from the start
Škriniar suspended 3 games so godin from start with de vrij De ambrosio and if i am not mistaken brozovic has injury problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:55 pm

game intensity high right from the start with parma pushing and inter hitting on quick counterattack -
candreva with long range cross almost got lautaro who couldnt control ball but attempts goes just wide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:02 pm

wonderful build up between kulusevski and laurini runs on flank and wonderful low cross and gervinho just whips wide ! that should have been parma goal!
very end to end action - this game is going really fast pace for serie a XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:04 pm

what a long range pass by kucka sees gervinho in space that candreva thought was going to go too wide ; gervinho this time get the ball takes out chasing candreva nicely and takes a lovely shot thumped past handanovic!

Parma 1 - 0 Inter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:08 pm

Biraghi whipes wonderful free kick ; godin heads wide corner now ...
VAR review

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:09 pm

suspected handball during godin header hitting kurtic under review ; ruled offside *godin after VAR review

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Inter coming back looking for response and lukaku takes on defender and crosses and finds barella who shoots wide!!! that should have been a goal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Parma almost gets another - kulusevski takes on godin on the right flanks get pass him and executes shot just wide.. close! very end to end action on both ends...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 pm

Inter exposed by Parma on the break!!! - gervinhoooooo gets his pace and finds free cornelius and ommmmmmmmggggggggggggg cornelius did a field goal instead of (football) goal.... skied in heaven!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:17 pm

that should have been parma 2 - 0 that was truly a very poor attempt by Cornelius
Lautaro meanwhile gets yellow...

so far cornelius though is keeping de vrij very busy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Dermaku CB fouls Barella gets yellow - eriksen on good position to score on free kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:24 pm

oyyy candreva does well gets pass few defenders and low cross towards lukaku but lukaku couldnt get a touch - inter are putting lot of bodies upfront and look dangerous atm - though they are probably going to get caught out of gervinho fires his cylinders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 pm

kulusevski does a cool trick on inter's defense and falls down - referee waves off ; kulusevski argues in appeal for pk along with parma bench but referee is having none of it and warns bench staffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:28 pm

kulusevski - looks like a legit players who is going to destroy oppoents incredibly good on ball and creative, draws defenders off guard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:30 pm

gervinho - kurtic combines well on counter passes cornelius who just shoots wide ... Parma almost 2 - 0
kucka has been soooo goood! he has never played this well for us ... XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:35 pm

gargilardini barella good football and buildup gets to biraghi who just crosses wide but finds no one ; meanwhile kulusevski been busy taking out inter players ....
this game pace has been pretty intense - just end to end action - inter hasn't been able to break parma though they do get the ball in dangerous position - lautaro and lukaku hasn't posed much of a threat ; most dangers are coming from flanks from inter - candreva and biraghi meanwhile eriksen hasn't been able to find gaps for inter duos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:42 pm

Half time:
Parma 1 - 0 Inter

gervinho's goal the difference ; although Parma should have scored 2-3 goals - attempts by cornelius was incredibly poor when gervinho pace caught inter defense with only handanovic to beat ; another attempt by cornelius wide ; meanwhile kulusevski also had a good attempt on goal which just went wide.

From inter point of view - dangers were mostly coming from flanks esp. candreva but lautaro nor lukaku were found ; inter combined pretty good on build up but their final products are missing - that dynamic duo upfront is missing
meanwhile godin is being caught out pretty good by both kulusevski ; gervinho doing the same to candreva when candreva is pushing upfront and not tracking back.
excellent job by de vrij though keeping cornelius on check both of them having some very physical and aerial battles so far.

eriksen is ok but he just hasn't been able to find gaps or his attempt to split parma defense hasn't worked ; barella looks the most potent on midfield though

game overall ijust end to end action all over the place - this game has more to offer on second half for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next