Hapless_Hans
Arquitecto
danyjr
41 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 13 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Lopez caught off guard by Joao Pedro (@Robespierre), Cagliari 1-0. Immediately in the restart of the match Luca P miss hits a clearance and Kalinic scores for Roma.

Can't miss a second of a match this season ffs

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:59 pm

I hope this is the start of some actual form from Kalinic. Those were some easy goals served up to him, but they all count and they will have done his confidence a world of good.

We've been playing essentially without a good backup to Dzeko for like 4 seasons now.

Mkhitaryan and Under have been absolutely unplayable today though. Pellegrini and Klavan just can't handle them down our right side.

Oh and Joao Pedro scored a goal that made me audibly gasp. Breath-taking finish.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Gazidis worked behind their back and made the decision to get Raginick and contact him before they found out. Boban spoke about it publicly and called the ownership to a meeting to clarify

Milan has been on a rush to burn as many legends as possible with all these new owners.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:28 am

It's funny how @kaLadin has developed this new gimmick of bashing Bundesliga and it's players when Milan are on the verge of being restructured into a Bundesliga style club themselves with Rangnick at the helm and at the same time discarding all their club legends who were in the process of laying down some kind of foundation.

Interesting developments indeed. @Hans

Can't wait to see the best Bundesliga fodders play for 1. AC Mailand Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:39 am

beforehand, beg your pardon to all pro maldini, boban, massara supports, but tbh, this was coming (Raginick being appointed).

granted that due to ownership changes, limited budgets have tied their hands and not being able to work peacefully and according to their vision and much needed time they deserve, but when it comes to their full beliefs that this team is good enough to be top 4, their decision making in last summer, their choice of giampaolo, their targets and purchases last summer, even the potential targets, and their constant public bash of owner hasn't helped matters.

before putting into perspective that they didn't get the money or approval to assemble the team they want, i can totally understand. Before Elliot ownership came, the kicked out yonghong li had defaulted and put so much serious debt into this club that had Elliot not taken over and just simply sold out to incompetent owners like what parma did to make profit right up,  right now we be talking about our fate as similar to that of lazio or parma. now i don't even simply back elliot and even have slightest of interest in elliot being the savior but they did save milan to many respect. they want to spend but FFP rules imposed by UEFA mean that we have to be self sustainable club before we can even buy, hence they even said that even if they want to spend, they cant because otherwise they will be even more trouble with UEFA because of our free spending and bad fiscal reporting every year ; hence elliot hands to some respect were tied also, and that the ways to curb and course correct, was and even scarconi and gazidis been saying this that we need to sell before we can buy. In addition, they have been actively pushing for salary cap, youth in team so they can get returns, they are also putting money on infrastructure (building stadium joint effort with inter) in which it doesn't break FFP rules.

if players like kessie calhanouglu, calabria, biglia, (pretty much the players who failed spectacularly under that fraud mirabelli) uses their agents to bid their way to stay in club, and they don't want to leave and milk every penny out of milan) then there is little to nothing club could do. what even baffles me, and i be happy to post source, but players like calabria, kessie, calhanouglu suso were demanding extention with pay raise ; suso wanted 6 million a year, calabria agent had verbal agreement with maldini to have his contracted renewed with pay raise to 2 million a year *until that got into hold after 2-1 win against genoa and right after giampaolo being sacked. calhanouglu agent was in milanello for discussion of contract renewal with raise and he himself was publicly demanding for extention. if we didn't have any adversaries that we had on first half of the season, this fraud players would likely had their contract renewed. the true color of this team came out and i think this is the right time.

what even baffled me is how maldini and massara came out after sacking giampaolo was that they were totally under conviction that this squad was good enough to be top 4. also, there has been a well documented reports on how boban and maldini had fall outs with each other over some decision making. its not a proud moment, knowing gazidis making secret meeting and hand shake relationship with Raginick behind maldini, boban and masssara's back, but tbh if boban was saying that they should have been notified in private, it is only right that maldini should not also have publicly said how raginick is not what milan needs and doesnt fit their profile.

given, how this season is going, given the squad and type of players we have atm and downside of performance with disgrace, and technical delegates inability to recognize the obvious issues (both with players assessment, money spent, etc amongst others) and publicly going against owner about how they want to players (to have both experience and youth) in which they are not wrong, but i think Elliot has had it.

experience players are important tbh in our team (winners, like ibra calibre) but at the same time, we cant go get players who demand crazy salary. gazidi is not big fan of giving big contract and long contract to experienced players, and rather fan of getting young players who has better value.

again i hate all of this circus and how gazidi wants milan to invest on young, untapped potentials that means milan wont be in the position to be competitive for a very long time and also any failures in youth investments mean, this will only push club further to needing time to be competitive. i hate this big time. but for me, how the situation handled by maldini, boban, massara, in terms of understanding the seriousness of current issue (with players, team, incompetent buys and potential targets, inability to assess and cast out bad player) outweighs more.

elliot, gazidis are just numbers and results, they are involved in micromanaging and approving and not letting maldini, boban, massara in peace again which i understand and so against those things but, seriously i had expected more from maldini, and boban, especially summer, when we were in free fall under giampaolo, public comments, and looking to the future, it feels if they continue, then we will have another 3-4 seasons of same repetitive issues.

no guarantees with Raginick  but if elliot and gazidi are willing to make a bet of supporting someone with a profile having worked under RB leipzig and they are willing to give him what he needs then i m up for it. not all milan fans would agree which i will totally understand also.
best scenario would be that elliot would sell this team to competent and financially strong owner. elliot / gazidis / maldini, massara boban all of them , ultimately everyone at the top of decision making to this dreadful team deserves to be out of the club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:59 am

again going back to how Igil Tare was approached to be part of management, before massara from AS ROMA joined, ok i know he came out publicly and said ultimately it came down to loyalty to lazio which probably is right

but damn, he did avoid this milan circus. he is, and rightly made correct move to stay loyal to lazio because he has only lotito to answer, and lotito peacefully allows him to work in anyway he wants as long as sensible budget is made available to him. and lets be honest Tare gets seriously lot less than what maldini, boban, massara gets to spend in lazio and he has proved that he is way competent.

if igil had accepted this job, boy he had to go through backslash and disagreements with boban, maldini, gazidis and eilliot im sure...

also,

any agents could walk to milanello and offer their shitty clients, likelyhood is that they are going to get accepted, just shows how badly milan has fallen. never been fan of angel correa, who had like worst season last year and even this year he isnt anything spectacular and atletico was demanding 45 million plus bonuses rising upto 50 million ; then same agent has Matias Zaracho and Rodrigo De Paul as his client. zaracho is nothing special, he looks like 10x times worse than paqueta. de paul, i never seen him being really instrumental of a player when udinese needed him. he can score some goals and set on occasion, atmost he wouldnt be upgrade to calhanouglu. demand is for 25 million and 35 million for both. im glad that this will come to halt because i dont want to see milan fall for another 3-4 season because of these bad investments. some portugese player from benfica i forgot, had serious link to milan and benfica wanted like 60 - 70 million for a bench player who isnt regular and maldini was serious about it. this hope to be a rumor because cant imagine a 60 - 70 million for a bench player. and any agent from players (who has been playing shitty for 3, 4 seasons could simply walk and negotiate for extention with pay raise. paqueta, piatek investment failed too (though both needed time).

in that respect, mino riola been threatening that his client wont stay. he has every reason to use our state of club as colaterral because if we are not competitive, its riola's best interest to find his player a club who can offer salary and guarantee performance at the same time and atm milan has none of it. its all because our management (everyone has become so incompetent) that fraud players and their agents can just walk in and bully and demand and extort what they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Gazidis needs to leave.

End of.

We know what he did with Arsenal and we know why he does not like Maldini and Boban for they want to restructure it into old Milan and are far more ambitious even if a little too impractical.

Gazidis wants to turn us into another Ajax or Arsenal or clubs of that ilk where we focus on youth but sell them off and balance the books. Hence why Rangnick is coming in and we know what he does.

He is an intelligent man but this is nor should be the aim for Milan and as a result we will lose Zlatan, Maldini and have Boban already.

I don't give a fuck to be another Arsenal/Ajax etc nor does any Milanista despite how practical and beneficial it may be to the overall health of the club. Fuck off you bald yarpie.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:31 pm

i want maldini boban and massara to leave because the sporting shambles and performance this team has shown and lack of quality we have and they continue to belief this team is good enough to finish top 4 ... hell they are even close to renewing contracts.

adding to that insane investments for players whose form wouldn't even span across 90 mins ...

i would rather see experienced one man handling the business in Rangnick just like igil tare of lazio.

loss to inter, fiorentina, atalanta still hurts and the aftermath on how all these management came out and said oh these young players need time, and trying to hide from bad sporting decision making...
they say oh after ibra came youth players start to perform.. b.s! it hurt more when these management came out defending their judgements than those games we lost

only have to look at the likes of lampard chelsea, rodgers leister, atalanta, fiorentina... hell i even think that the worst napoli side will recover soon.

youth doesnt matter if these players are good enough... even the likes of hernandez, donnarrumma shows that... or valverde of real.

also if boban, maldini massara are good enough, i would love to see how they would do in manutd, real, or barca... they wouldnt last a season if they were making the kind of decision they are now at milan. i said this before also, i love maldini boban to death the whole reason why i am fan of milan right now ; but no one should feel safe the moment you sign up as a manager in big club like milan... end ot the day results matter, the result is not coming up because of sporting decisions - milan suck so bad right now the quality of these players are not even to the mid club team and i would have thought maldini and boban would know better and speak up to management to get rid of them if they had balls to talk in public like that.

the moment anyone signs up in management, they need to talk ownership to responsibilities - no one is safe ; as for all the legends being burnt over and over again, we just need to look what kind of heat ole at manutd, zidane at real etc. are under. the moment anyone the past legends as footballers sign up to work as director, they should know better that they are signing up to start from scratch and their legacy is on the line for sure. there is no such thing as free pass just because they were great players is not equal to they turn out to be great sporting directors.

gazidi suck and they is all about numbers and results, elliot too they are just there to make profit and move on ... but i dont give a shit if milan has to become like arsenal, ajax...
i wouldn't like this club to go crazy on sstupid sporting decision and fall like lazio and parma big time and owner give up, cut losses and pack their bags... that would be the real travesty.

you can have LVM buy this club and allow the current sporting directors to do whatever they want and spend as much as they want as long as they deliver results, and im still convinced that they will make bad decisions.
everyone in that club needs to go out right from top to bottom.... from management point of view to owner as far as i am concerned none of those people deserve milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:55 am

Ragnick was the Schalke manager in that Inter-Schalke 2011, Leonardo Mad Mad Mad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:08 am

Just to make the idea about current situation here

‘Biggest and darkest clown I have ever seen,
’ Inter President Steven Zhang lashes out at Serie A president over random scheduling decisions

Very hard words by Inter  president ( he 's also Chinese, so I suppose particulary sensitive about problem) vs Serie A President on Monday

I feel he was right though smoking

Dal Pino wanted open door for matches as Juve-Milan Coppa Italia, but it has been just postponed yesterday due to Coronavius ( Milan players had even go to the stadium, they waited within pulmann till to 10 40 PM Lol )  and same for Napoli - Inter ( The other Coppa Italia semi-final).

Chaos continues.

Yesterday the  special scientific committee ordered by Italian prime minister hs suggested to stop every sport events for a month due to Coronavirus

Anyway IMO I think it ' d choose for that right compromise of " closed doors".

Anyway we're going to witness something of never seen in our life but after all we had already perceived it from a while..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:19 am

S wrote:
Interesting developments indeed. @Hans

Rangnick has, of course, proven he can build up a club from scratch from 3rd-5th division level and total irrelevance to a 3rd-5th place team with decent consistency, with the help of sizeable, strategic investment.
He did it with Hoffenheim, and he did it with RB Leipzig.

So, the starting situation and the aspired outcome is very, very similar at AC Milan, but I'm not sure whether there will be sufficient money available.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Robespierre wrote:Just to make the idea about current situation here

’ Inter President Steven Zhang lashes out at Serie A president over random scheduling decisions

Yet everybody is waiting for Inter so we can proceed

Maybe mister Zhang wishes to build his own schedule, but these are tough times for everyone
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:32 pm

Warrior wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Just to make the idea about current situation here

Yet everybody is waiting for Inter so we can proceed

Maybe mister Zhang wishes to build his own schedule, but these are tough times for everyone

Inter want to play Inter Sampdoria before than Juve Inter , because rules say this ( it must be recuperated the first match in chronological order... And Inter Sampdoria 's been postponed the week before than Juve Inter ) but yet we are going to play Juve Inter on Sunday. But in closed doors. Basically what it had to be a week ago , but then """other interests" have avoided this scenario.....
Serie A lost a week for nothing and calendar hasn't space for other matches
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:06 pm

I read Juve vs Inter monday the 9th behind closed doors hmm but inter is blocking that

Why not play Inter vs Sampdoria instead, and play the derby later in the season when both clubs will be out of European cups (by all logic)

This is slowly but surely turning into a "whole world vs Inter" narrative. It had been a while.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:22 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 pm

...so basically business as usual?

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 13 LI5cF_g7x0HMTWpMzpDVs5RyDi4dF6pGno8cl1CX9to
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:15 pm

Warrior wrote:
This is slowly but surely turning into a "whole world vs Inter" narrative. It had been a while.

They can't help it. It's a requirement for the club. Zhang's message sounds like an angsty teenager wrote it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:46 pm

Yes, we' are always against the system . Since that Juve-Inter 9-1 in '61 Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Warrior wrote:I read Juve vs Inter monday the 9th behind closed doors hmm but inter is blocking that

Why not play Inter vs Sampdoria instead, and play the derby later in the season when both clubs will be out of European cups (by all logic)

Inter play against Getafe in Europa League on Thursday , why should they play on Monday ? Laughing

Anyway absolutely no doubts Inter wanted to play before Samp than Juve. Written even a letter to Lega Calcio for it.

First of all, in this way still no date about Inter-Samp. It increases uncertaincy.

Then Inter-Samp meant great chances to get three points.
imagine a league where Inter are -3 from Juve, good calendar before big match ....... While Juve-Inter risks to be the match that takes Inter out of the race.

I don't know why this decision , perhaps they think it's easier to dedicate next matchday to last postoponed matches. More simple organisationally.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Football finally returns this weekend.

Cannot wait to beat Inter on sunday
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:27 pm

Honestly no interest to follow football now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Moreover if Lombardia becomes " red side " (decision tomorrow) so it means Inter, Milan, Atalanta, Brescia can't move so....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:34 am

Lombardia is now quarantined but football (for now) goes on. Tommasi, maybe rightfully, calls for cancelling the league.I guess after this week we'll know if Serie a will be suspended or not. Never felt less hyped about football as now but at the same time I enjoy watching Juve play so I cant ignore a Juve Inter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:42 am

Just fucking end the season as it is, fresh start in August
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:36 am

Imagine being a Lazio fan...

on verge of winning the league after 20 years and it's to be cancelled.

Same with Liverpool... the prospect of winning it in an empty stadium with no parade.

Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next