Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

+18
Pedram
El Gunner
VivaStPauli
rincon
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
Nishankly
CBarca
Myesyats
Freeza
Unique
Young Kaz
Glory
Hapless_Hans
Thimmy
Blue
The Madrid One
Zagadka
22 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ??? - Page 8 Empty Re: Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Buddy Asian countries are massively fucking racist be it Japan AND China who are on another level to Europeans and its not even close.

We don't want to resort to Cherry-picking here yet again.

Yang beyond his liking for Cryptocurrency is an idiot. Like Biden it isn't worth paying attention to anyway.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ??? - Page 8 Empty Re: Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Buddy Asian countries are massive fucking racist be it Japan AND China who are on another level to Europeans and its not even close.

This is a lie.

In Italy you cant even be black without having a monkey chant or fruit aimed at you.

Do you know what would happen at a Japanese Baseball game(the working class sport in Japan) if anybody thought to racially abuse a black or latino player? They'd be shamed and beaten(literally) right there.

Italy is so bad that Bonucci, the captain of some shit side that hopefully goes into administration due to COVID, actually defended the racists in the stands who were abusing his OWN teenage teammate. Could you imagine if the captain of the top japanese baseball team giants like Kamei defended racists who racially abused a black teammate like de la rosa, and if he defended them? He'd be fired immediately...in fact, naruhito would most likely privately call him and tell him to kill himself.

Last edited by Young Kaz on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : boom boom)

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:42 pm

Once again cherry-picking and choosing one country out of a whole continent where such incidents happen in a very specific area.

Denying that China to Japan to Asia is insanely racist just basically tells me how far you will go to defend your monotonous agenda.

I won't even resort to anecdotal evidence of how much racism even myself faced in Asian countries.

You can't rely upon the fact that we do not know how it is there.

I do and many others do.

Europe has its problem with racism especially in the east yet to pales in comparison to Asia. That is just a base-rate fact.

And what in the world was the point of that video
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Once again cherry-picking and choosing one country out of a whole continent where such incidents happen in a very specific area.

Denying that China to Japan to Asia is insanely racist just basically tells me how far you will go to defend your monotonous agenda.

I won't even resort to anecdotal evidence of how much racism even myself faced in Asian countries.

I do and many others do.

Europe has its problem with racism especially in the east yet to pales in comparison to Asia. That is just a base-rate fact.

Lets get real if you have been to Asia you know whites are placed on a pedestal so high that you all get light headed at the lack of oxygen.

One need only look at the type of people Asia lets immigrate compared to who Europe does.

To get into Europe you have to be the best of the best. Degrees, work ethic, characters..ect all must be SPOT on

Asia lets in European losers, with no skills other than being white and being able to *poorly* teach kids english. They come to Asia and push drugs, rape, and other things at a rate much higher than the native population. This is a fact. They come in large parts as sexpats feeding on self hate and mental illness, and producing(and leaving) kids in terrible situations.

And it isnt cherry picked. Even in America try telling somebody you are a European soccer fan. People look at you, then ask you about the fruit, the monkey sounds, the racism in the 21st century that is so embarrassing that it does nothing but push people towards the MLS in large numbers. People who know about the world automatically judge you at this point.

I hope juventus banker owners let the club go into administration, and I hope they have to sell EVERYTHING to keep it alive. I hope kean gets on instagram and laughs in their face the way Galloway did when Rangers went into administration too.

Last edited by Young Kaz on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Asians arent racist towards whites becxause they want to be white (thats how I try to logically explain it in my mind). But they are, without a doubt, racist towards black people and other asians. I've heard actual asians living in Asia talk about this. Especially the rivarly between China, Japan and Korea is crazy even though they are all one race basically with insignificant differences.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Once again cherry-picking and choosing one country out of a whole continent where such incidents happen in a very specific area.

I do and many others do.

Lets get real if you have been to Asia you know whites are placed on a pedestal so high that you all get light headed at the lack of oxygen.

One need only look at the type of people Asia lets immigrate compared to who Europe does.

To get into Europe you have to be the best of the best. Degrees, work ethic, characters..ect all must be SPOT on

Asia lets in European losers, with no skills other than being white and being able to *poorly* teach kids english. They come to Asia and push drugs, rape, and other things at a rate much higher than the native population. This is a fact. They come in large parts as sexpats feeding on self hate and mental illness, and producing(and leaving) kids in terrible situations.

And it isnt cherry picked. Even in America try telling somebody you are a European soccer fan. People look at you, then ask you about the fruit, the monkey sounds, the racism in the 21st century that is so embarrassing that it does nothing but push people towards the MLS in large numbers. People who know about the world automatically judge you at this point.

I hope juventus banker owners let the club go into administration, and I hope they have to sell EVERYTHING to keep it alive. I hope kean gets on instagram and laughs in their face the way Galloway did when Rangers went into administration too.

Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ??? - Page 8 B05ae410
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Asia is the fucking continent where they still advertise WHITENING cream and remains a priority in every single Asian country.

Nowhere in Europe does that exist.

Tfo with the cherry-picked examples of Juventus and Italian football. But I do appreciate the roasting of Juventus to be honest Laughing

And yes they are racist towards white people as well or discriminatory if we want to be accurate.

Asia is far far behind in social/racial issues.

Japanese racism is overblown but Chinese people are racist to ANYTHING not gleaming white in colour including other races. Its one giant farm.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:Asians arent racist towards whites becxause they want to be white (thats how I try to logically explain it in my mind). But they are, without a doubt, racist towards black people and other asians. I've heard actual asians living in Asia talk about this. Especially the rivarly between China, Japan and Korea is crazy even though they are all one race basically with insignificant differences.

Mentally ill asian people want to be white. Lets not act like all just because there is a significant population with mental illness.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Asia is the fucking continent where they still advertise WHITENING cream and remains a priority in every single Asian country.

Nowhere in Europe does that exist.

Tfo with the cherry-picked examples of Juventus and Italian football. But I do appreciate the roasting of Juventus to be honest Laughing

And yes they are racist towards white people as well or discriminatory if we want to be accurate.

Asia is far far behind in social/racial issues.

Japanese racism is overblown but Chinese people are racist to ANYTHING not gleaming white in colour including other races. Its one giant farm.

Skin whitening cream is sold everywhere.

77% of Nigerian women regularly use skin lighteners:
https://brightthemag.com/skin-lightening-aspiration-look-or-good-old-fashioned-self-hate-bleaching-colorism-africa-985f0ba15a44

It doesnt exist in Europe because they are light overall so it isnt seen as a novelty.

You call Chinese most racist but there has been ONE incident in the Chinese football league being racist that happened 2 years ago(zhang on demba ba) and that guy was banned 6 matches outright, and effectively shadow banned by the club and league only appearing 2 times since then. He cant even show his face around the streets because Chinese people are looking to fuck him up when they see him. You compare that to how someone would be treated for the same in Europe(class, slap on the wrist, "HE HAS BLACK FRIENDSSSS"...ect) and the difference is night and day.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Racists are banned from stadiums in Europe too.

Just recently someone was banned for 5 years in Italy for racist chants
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:Racists are banned from stadiums in Europe too.

Just recently someone was banned for 5 years in Italy for racist chants

If Europe was serious about banning racists from stadiums Serie A would have like 200 people per match. Lets get real here.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:18 pm

Italy is one out of many countries in Europe and their league racism is handled poorly due to the lax officiating of old out of touch Italian men running it and even then many bans are handed out.

Being light coloured as possible IS a huge priority in men and women all over Asia.

Asia is Asia not just orientals. This IS a desire of the large majority of Asia and call it a colonial complex but East Asia, South Asia all over Asia etc it is all over.

And it is advertised.

It is ingrained into the whole continent.

In Europe that isn't the case for say southern Mediterraneans or darker Eastern Europeans etc.

And of course there is racism in Chinese stadiums it just is documented so poorly and hidden by CCTV and the federation it won't be known to general football watchers not just because it is an irrelevant and pathetic league itself.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:45 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Italy is one out of many countries in Europe and their league racism is handled poorly due to the lax officiating of old out of touch Italian men running it and even then many bans are handed out.

Being light coloured as possible IS a huge priority in men and women all over Asia.

Asia is Asia not just orientals. This IS a desire of the large majority of Asia and call it a colonial complex but East Asia, South Asia all over Asia etc it is all over.

And it is advertised.

It is ingrained into the whole continent.

In Europe that isn't the case for say southern Mediterraneans or darker Eastern Europeans etc.

And of course there is racism in Chinese stadiums it just is documented so poorly and hidden by CCTV and the federation it won't be known to general football watchers not just because it is an irrelevant and pathetic league itself.

What do you think if Chinese officials saw one of their citizens racially abusing an international star in their stadium? Tossed out, ignored, or beaten?

Poorly documented? sounds like something that would be said by someone who knows little about shame culture and buddhist principles. Anybody caught embarrassing the race in front of guests would be handled...severely I might add.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:53 pm

I dont like to generalise, because i know there are always some smart people out there of any population group, but Asians are racist as they come, i swear. From personal experience. They worship whiteness, and plainly look down on black people. It's actually disgusting.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:55 pm

[mod]Let's put a stop to the racial generalizations that have no palce here and get back on topic please[/mod]
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:57 pm

How come every thread in which Betty posts, it becomes all about racism?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:04 pm

Andrew Yang dropped out.

This thread can be locked.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:07 pm

Agreed.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8