Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ??? - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:47 pm

That was 3 years ago lol. I don't care anymore. Times change.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ??? - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrew Yang fan club - US President 2020 ???

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:48 pm

@Myesyats wrote:That was 3 years ago lol. I don't care anymore. Times change.

What changed in those 3 years to make you not care about Germany.

Also that German minister called Chinese people dogs during that period in which you did care about Germany.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:00 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:

Also that German minister called Chinese people dogs during that period in which you did care about Germany.

I lost interest in general, stopped caring about people and what happens to them apart from my gf and immidate family. Became an atheist but that occured a couple years earlier.

And so I don't care that someone called Chinese people dogs. Far worse things have happened and will happen.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:30 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Yes, I don't care about Germany or what they have or had to say. At that particular time I was interested in BLM. My last post on this topic.

Yet you cared enough to take -50 warning points a few months before that when discussing a terrorist attack in Germany.

When questioned about why you cared this strongly you stated, and I quote:

@Myesyats wrote:Although it doesnt affect me directly, it still concerns me as a member of the European Union.

http://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t39679p150-isis-terror-attacks-around-the-world?theme_id=128097#1708039

What changed between that point where you went from Caring about Germany, a lot as a "Fellow Eu Member", to not caring at all when a European minister in the country you were willing to take a -50 on called a nation of over a billion people(and their diaspora in the millions) a bunch of "Slant-eyes" and "Dogs"?
tbh i been called worse Laughing

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:26 pm

would be interested to hear when it was a German 'minister' called Chinese people dogs

minister as in, 'secretary' of the government? or some clergyman?

Even in Germany I have not heard about this lol

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:53 pm

did a google search and found nothing on the topic. @betty give a link to the story

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Looked into it, wasnt a minister but a german member of the EU comission with quite the history of inappropriate comments.

Still don't see why the hell that is related to myesyats (or anyone) liking Yang.

This whole topic is straight up racism from betty.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:57 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

I lost interest in general, stopped caring about people and what happens to them apart from my gf and immidate family. Became an atheist but that occured a couple years earlier.

And so I don't care that someone called Chinese people dogs. Far worse things have happened and will happen.

Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:11 am

He wont drop out despite not even being big enough to make the debates now because hes a petty little Chinese man that peddles in Asian stereotypes.

Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum