Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue 08 Aug 2017, 19:17

Why would psg loan cavani?

Us not getting M'bappe would be bad. Real bad. If we don't get him now he may explode and then he will become unattainable. He can already replace Benz AND CR7 in our lineup, he is that good. We have needed someone to succeed Benz and we won't get a better chance than now on M'bappe. Can't believe the sticking point is the price tag. Of all the times to be stingy on price it's now...?

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:33

Recent stuff from flo: no interest in selling bale, no changes to team.

We going in with just 2 forwards and bale. Sorry Nick, I guess we really passing up on m'bappe.

I guess Zidane wants to play the season on higher difficulty setting. I don't mind. Hopefully with this triumph we can jumpstart our continued dominance over our enemies this season.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:36

Telefoot (tf1) reporting that Mbappe has chosen Psg
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:39

sportsczy wrote:Telefoot (tf1) reporting that Mbappe has chosen Psg

Seriously? Better than ManCity at least.

But will Monaco sell to a direct rival? I hope m'bappe harbors no Madrid ambitions. To join psg is to permanently close the Madrid door. No release clauses, psg can't be bullied as Barca learned the hard way. Oh well.

Seeing as flo already confirmed my suspicions. Our transfer summer is already over.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:41; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:41

We're really going to enter a season weaker aren't we? Laughing can't believe this shit

We can't hope we'll get as lucky this year. Our worst players got injured early on.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:47

Freeza wrote:We're really going to enter a season weaker aren't we? Laughing can't believe this shit
Have you seen my old thread? I fairly much warned this would happen should we Triumph the way we did.

The double of league and cl will deem the status quo to be satisfactory. No need to fix what's not broken. If you wanted to see change we should not have won shit last season.

weaker is subjective. Our midfield is as strong as ever, our Frontline hasn't changed nor backline.

With isco and asensio emerging, I don't think we have much to be concerned with. Only complacency is the concern.

Though I won't deny the Frontline is very complacent lately. Success got to their heads?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:50

Well, we have all knocked Flo for his galactico signings ignoring coaches desires. We should give him credit for transforming his signing philosophy. He has filled in the vacancies and followed every Zidane statement especially his unbelievable faith in Benz and Bale.

He also has refused to match the crazy new mercado prices that seem to be mainly by rich EPL teams and the Qatar foundation. We've seen it with Pogba, DeGea and now Mbappe. Perhaps he realizes that the mercado escalation is not sustainable and the best way to compete is buy them when they are young and maintain as much stability as possible?

So if BBC ends up costing us, blame Zidane not Flo.

On a more positive note, perhaps Zidane's plan is to play only 2 of BBC at any one time resulting in the formation change we all seem to want.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:50

I was always on the improve train.

The only thing we've improved is the places where where we were strongest. Midfield and LB.

Our biggest needs have not been met. GK and Strikers.

Reminds much of our league win with Schuster where we didn't improve at all after which led to our downfall.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:51

Di Maria will be sold for sure. Pastors maybe too or Draxler. Aurier, Matuidi and Krychoviak gone too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:53

What I don't understand is how the most money we've spent this year is on Vinicius. Meanwhile we're reluctant to spend money on better players that'll improve our team right away.

Signing great players is why we've won. No need to stop that now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:54

Escalation is not sustainable.... except transfer values have never de-escalated and never will as long as football revenues continue to grow globally, which they are at a high rate.

That's just backwards thinking if true
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:00

I don't disagree but if Zidane doesn't think we need reinforcements we'll just have to trust him.

My primary concerns are complacency. The more we are successful, the more complacent we become over time.
It will be interesting to see how Zidane will deal with it as the season goes on.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:04

It can be non sustainable IF only two or three teams, Man u and City and PSG, participate.

You can expect a second uproar re FFP with PSGs second flouting of the rules or at least the spirit of it.

Question, are Chelsea, City, PSQ really making money?

I don't include Man U as they have always been a well run team, not needing a sugar daddy owner. I suppose the TV deal for EPL probably answers my quesion re City and Chelsea, but I have lots of doubts re PSG, especially with the state of lique.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:11

For the very least, we can loan a forward of some sort unless of course Mayoral turns into Butragueno during the season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:25

@bill... they're doing this with the blessing of Nike, who is apparently going to give PGS some insane US style endorsement deal to own a percentage of Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani and Verratti's naming rights. Apparently 100s of mil up front and a big number annualkky going forward.

Nike is obviously independent so it's fine by FFP

Going to make some insane offer to Oblak too, which has Atleti scared.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:34

lol calm down, you are making it sound like it's set in stone and he is already signing his contract.

i would take any rumour from tf1 with a pinch of salt, just saying. i can't remember when they broke anything recently.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 09 Aug 2017, 01:40

Nike, Qatar, it still is making a mockery of FFP. You can expect an uproar. Whether it prompts change is debatable but it is not sustainable as so far only 2 or 3 teams seem interested in participating. And what happens if all PSG has to show for this is just a lique title?

Ps I don't know about you, but I'm buying Adidas!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 02:09

Nothing's changed. It used to be Madrid and Barcelona that dropped outrageous fees. Madrid did it by receiving zero interest loans and dubious land deals from the Spanish government. Flo transformed us into a financial viable club.

Just becauaw psg is playing the game too, people are getting all hot and bothered.

Nike never gets into anything if they don't think they'll make money. Why should I hate on Nike?

The reactions are a bit insane and frankly highly highly hypocritical in Spain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:11

I'm getting more bothered with Madrid not seeing what is pretty plain to all of us to see i.e we really need a new forward than PSG doing PSG things.

Honestly, I really don't care what PSG does or does not do since I don't actually think it would matter (QF and/or SF exit in the UCL).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:21

futbol_bill makes a good point, we've knocked flo in the past for signing with no sense. if it is zidane's wish we go into the season as is, considering he just won the league and ucl, we have to trust him. i get it, it makes no sense to me neither , not getting replacement for goals morata provided, but it is what it is, maybe there are tactical plans in place.

we'll need to see more of what this side can do, and as much as i hate super cups, i'm happy we get our first test against barcelona. face a strong side early and let's see what kind of character we have going in.

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 09:30

If the plan is to play with one less forward then I can accept us not going for a striker but if we start the BBC then we have NOONE on the bench to come on and score a goal in the last couple of minutes of a game if we're trailing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 09 Aug 2017, 12:48

@hala, i understand that, i have the same concerns you have. i don't like it either, too many midfielders, a striker short. but with the way the market is, i also understand even as real madrid, we don't have endless resources. my hope is the players actually play their hearts out cos zidane has put so much faith and maybe even his career in their hands, with the kind of support he's shown them
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 09 Aug 2017, 15:25

How can you not have resources when you've sold Morata and James for a shitload of money and only brought in Theo and Ceballos for a fraction? I don't buy that.

I think it's taking things to another extreme. You don't have to buy galacticos every summer. But if players are plain failing... go ahead and buy a galactico or two ffs Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 15:27

But Benzema and Bale are CL experienced. Don't underrate that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 09 Aug 2017, 15:38

guest7 wrote:But Benzema and Bale are CL experienced. Don't underrate that.

Experience means feck all if you're playing like shit Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 09 Aug 2017, 15:42

Valkyrja wrote:
guest7 wrote:But Benzema and Bale are CL experienced. Don't underrate that.

Experience means feck all if you're playing like shit Laughing

In Benz case he is not scoring but he is playing well, making nice linkups and even dribbling, breaking defenders and showed nice pace yesterday. But he needs to score again and knowing Benz, it's a matter of time, not permanent.

Bale... idk... no defence there. Guy is too injury prone for my liking. I prefer Asensio over him and Mbappe (simply prefer him over Mbappe over the price)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next