Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 am

Guys. The David Villa thing was obviously a Spanish April fools joke. Relax and forget about it.

Again. I would recommend you get Daniel Sturridge in winter. Think about it.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Bill if you are a Spanish real Madrid socio how do you not know that Dec 28 is El Dia de los inocentes, Spanish April fools day? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:02 pm

First time, I’m hearing dia de los inocentes is equilvalent to April fools day. For sure I can see similiarities, but it is a religious holiday, with lots of food specialites and yes some pranks. I just never heard of this comparison, nor did I realize this story came out on Dec 28th, nor did you judging from your initial reaction. What puzzles me still is the story originated from ESPN, not a Spanish media?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:22 am

futbol_bill wrote:First time, I’m hearing dia de los inocentes is equilvalent to April fools day. For sure I can see similiarities, but it is a religious holiday, with lots of food specialites and yes some pranks. I just never heard of this comparison, nor did I realize this story came out on Dec 28th, nor did you judging from your initial reaction. What puzzles me still is the story originated from ESPN, not a Spanish media?

It didn't. It originated from this guy at Onda Cero radio.

and then...

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:12 am

Rumors form france of RM working on Hazard. they claim that we have been in contact with his entourage and Hazard wants to move to Madrid, just as much as Madrid want to sign him.

There is a potential here to sign both Hazard and Courtois this summer, i dont know why we are wasting time trying to sign Kepa, he is not gonna be a starter if he comes now over Keylor, and if we get De Gea/courtois in the summer, he still wont play lol. waste of money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 am

How long has ZZ wanted Hazard, and he has never been close to joining us. Just because he rejected a couple of contract proposals does not mean we are suddenly moving for him at the age of 27. If we do get him I see it as nothing but a panick buy after Barca got both Coutinho and Dembele

And how does one propose we play if we get him? He is a LW, where Ronaldo likes to play, our formations are 433 and 4312, in the latter you put him as a forward limiting his effectiveness and ij the former you more or less tell Ronaldo he is a fulltime number 9 which will only fuel his desire to leave because he is not respected. What happens whenBale inevitably gets injured and Benz gets into the line up, do we put Hazard on the right and ask him to put crosses in lol. If anyone is close to leaving it's Bale not Benzema and the only way you get him out of the line up is to buy a number 9 for record amount. Enough of this beating round the bushes. We are in this sorry state because we don't freaking have a number 9 that can score. How will gettingHazard solve that?

If we get Kepa nowI am very sure we've closed the door for any other goalkeeper. He'll take over from Navas when the time is right
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 pm

It doesn't matter how much we have talked about hazard before because he was never signing here when CR was in his prime playing wide. Now he doesn't play wideband signing a winger makes sense. Not to mention Bale has proven unreliable and should frankly be sold away this summer as well.

If we are starting to make moves and Hazard is on the shortlist then it's not the wrong direction. We all know a CF will be signed and the moment we do that it's likely Benzema will leave. He has said multiple times as long as he is starter there is no reason to go. But imagine we sign Kane this summer too, you think Benzema will stick around? I don't think so.

It's likely we make multiple moves this summer on the BBC. Benzema is finished and Bale because of his injuries can't be relied on. Not to mention CAR consistently wanting a contract extension or a wage bump, he wants to be paid more than Nrymar...

As far as Kepa, i don't think anything special of him. I do know that Zidane won't bench Keylor this year and if the club sees a chance to get Courtois or de Gea again they will sign either one. Odds of Kepa being RM long term solution at GK even if we sign him are very poor
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:19 pm

To my point, Zidane saying "we do not need a GK" is the best thing to do now. Kepa is not some generational talent, he is the next "nicest" keeper coming our of Spain, nothing special.

I hope that transfer flops
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm

zidane would always say that. by now we should all know how he talks, even if he wanted him. i'm wary about hazard; i don't want a situation where we go for him and then feel everything is all good and we don't go for a cf. i'd rather a cf first and then whether or not hazard comes can be whatever. i'm talking in the summer ofcourse
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:09 pm

According to Di Marzio, Real Madrid are very much interested in Salah for this summer.

perfect Bale replacement imo, speed demon, goalscorer, STAYS FIT lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm having trouble imagining a universe in which Florentino would be willing to let go of Bale, even if the latter spends more time in the treatment room than on the pitch.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Wasn't Bale always a left sided guy at Spurs before he was Kommanded to move to the right?

Bale - CR - Salah
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 pm

rincon wrote:Wasn't Bale always a left sided guy at Spurs before he was Kommanded to move to the right?

Bale - CR - Salah

no, we bought him for the screamers he had scored in 12/13 when he played either in the center as a SS or on the right.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm

rincon wrote:Wasn't Bale always a left sided guy at Spurs before he was Kommanded to move to the right?

Bale - CR - Salah

Yes. He single-handedly ended Maicon's career playing on the left. But for some reason, ever since he came to Madrid, he kept repeating that he likes to play on the right, or at least that's what Carlo and Zidane claim he says.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:26 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Bale - CR - Salah

Yes. He single-handedly ended Maicon's career playing on the left. But for some reason, ever since he came to Madrid, he kept repeating that he likes to play on the right, or at least that's what Carlo and Zidane claim he says.

He probably says it because he has no choice.
Ronaldo is never leaving that LW spot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:40 pm

I honestly never believed them either. Why would he prefer to play on the right when he can be ten times the player on the left?

It was probably a strategic move by Carlo and Zidane to avoid upsetting Ronaldo and creating a dressing room rift.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:51 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Bale - CR - Salah

That’s not true. Don’t you remember his agent (the year that Benitez came) making a huge deal that Madrid wouldn’t play him in his proper position in deference to Ronaldo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am

yeah when rafa came they were talking about him wanting to play centrally, actually prior to rafa even, in ancelotti's second season there where talks about him wanting to play centrally, which never made sense to me, cos he wasn't saying centrally as a cf but more as an amf if i'm not mistaken, i actually can't recall him ever saying he wants to play on the right.....why would he even? when that's the position he's basically been playing since he joined
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:22 am

one of the things i suspect that got Carlo sacked when he was keeping Bale on the right and even putting him competition, taking him off games etc..

we almost hired Benitez with a mandate to make Bale shine. Benitez immediately started playing him behind the CF. it flopped just the same because Bale is a lovely athlete but lacks the intelligence to play that role for a club like Madrid that seeks to have the ball and to attack.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 am

salah is a good player, he's the main reason i even try to catch liverpool games, but i'm not excited about the link (not that i believe it either). i know i've said this multiple times but i don't want salah and some other new signing who isn't a cf only to see modern cf still hold his place and then start having to lecture us on what his job title entails. and for some reason, i think its very possible that we promote some other unfortunate youth cf to be mr modern cf's back up next season.....i am seriously extremely worried about the strangle hold this dude has on the club
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 am

benzema will not be Madrid n1 CF next season tito, he is done

the only question is, will he stay when we sign a star CF? he has always said that he has no reasons to want to leave since he is n1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:19 am

you never know with madrid, i'll believe it when i see it, i don't want to get too happy only for them to botch a potential signing and hear flo repeat how he's a mixture of r9 and zidane. as i said before the rivals signing coutinho and spending all that money i'm sure has lit some fire under flo, so that calms me down a bit, but you never know with madrid. we've been known to do things that defy logic on multiple occassions
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 am

nah he is done, everybody is seeing it, and winning is not hiding his poor performances anymore. we will sign a big name CF this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

What do people think of Guedes? He has been a marvel so far for Valencia and PSG are open to selling him for 25mill€. Would make my day if we managed to steal him from under their noses
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Guedes is the portuguese Asensio, great on the run although he is not very good in 1v1. he needs to be on the run to create separation. Smart player overall, makes good decisions, massive shot like Asensio.

In my opinion, while he is cheap, there are better talents to sign across europe, like Pulisic.

Besides, we are in a situation where we need elite players. Guedes is not there yet.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:43 pm

I used to be all against hoarding talent but since winning La Decima, yeah, I'm all for signing Guedes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next