shadexticos
titosantill
VanDeezNuts
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uefa Super Cup| Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 3 Empty Re: Uefa Super Cup| Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Varane goes forward thn changes his mind and back tracks, then tries to kick the ball rather lethargic and so on

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Uefa Super Cup| Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 3 Empty Re: Uefa Super Cup| Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:43 pm

He should've been marking him in the first place, 1. 2, he completely missed the ball, yes, he can easily stay on his man without bumping into him, it's called pressure or nicking the ball away and he didn't do any of that. 3, after getting beaten the player had a clear shot and kova/carvajal went out of position to cover and they didn't go in time. Both Marcelo and varane *bleep* up there
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:44 pm

I know Morata is not that great but I expected a lot more... Nice hold up skills though. The positioning has been horrid. I guess preseason is not enough for him... Was Morata always this weak in positioning or is it just too soon to expect much from him considering he has been with Juventus in Serie A?

I find it strange they scored on us considering their attack was disorganized and there was a clear gap between the midfield and the attack at times. We need to defend better but more importantly, attack better as I feel we haven't done a good enough job up front.

I trust Morata to step it up in particular, otherwise he will learn why Carlo Ancelotti didn't trust him in the first place. first real title match and this has been a mixed impression.

Having said that, I do not think Benz would do any better... not enough spaces created to exploit and the current party isnt good enough that Benz can afford to drop deep. Benz would make a far better aerial threat though.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 pm

No he didn't.  The ball was too far away from his so he decided not to go for a suicide challenge where he may have conceded a penalty.  Instead, he got right into his face as soon as the guy touched it and cause the guy to screw up his control.

It luckily fell to the other player... but that player should have been marked.

You don't challenge balls in the box like that unless you know you're going to get to it.  Otherwise, it a penalty.

I know we're used to Ramos and Pepe clattering into guys and sometimes making spectacular plays.... but it's not correct defending.  Unless it's a 100% goal chance, you don't do that.  You just get close so your player can't play the ball.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

dude, clearly its his foult, his challenge was quite unsuccessful, it ramos or pepe was there, they would've have been so lazy or out of control, he needs to have authority in challenging the ball.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:47 pm

No dude, the player took him out with two touches to his left. That's shitty defending. He COMPLETELY TOOK out varane with his touch.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 pm

forget about it sports, people see what they want to see. if there is fault, it is that the entire backline arent really alert. still in preseason mode.

Euro super cup should be shown more respect imo.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 pm

The reason he was a bit further from his man? It wasn't his man to start. Ramos had to cover Marcelo. So Varane was moving over AFTER you peak to see if your fullback is in position. Otherwise, if there's multiple players in front of you, you have to play zone. All that movement destabilizes a defense.... which is why Marcelo has to cut the crap!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:50 pm

No he didn't fennec. watch the vid at the 17 sec mark. he tried to chest it but Varane was right there so he nicked it 10 meters to the side because he had no time. It was a botched control. It just so happened that Carvajal and Kova weren't close to their guy and he shot the ball off his teammate's missed control.

@turok... i'll let it go Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 pm

I don't agree. But we'll have to agree to disagree then
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Need to make some subs. Our midfield isn't holding up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Asensio is fantastic btw. I'm on board with him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:05 pm

I think Asensio would be even better on the right.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 pm

I also feel Kova has a lot more potential in him than Isco and James.... we need to keep him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Marcelo allows uncontested crosses... that drives me crazy.

And that's why you don't lunge in the box. Ffs Ramos.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Please get Alaba Flo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Janes doing a better job than Kova ffs. Kova is so overrated here with his potential. Average player
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:31 pm

I prefer to lose early than in LL. Plenty of positives to take away. Particularly the defending as a team. That left side is still bad but i like what I am seeing. Offensively you can tell Morata/Benz qre not Bale/Ronaldo. The latter 2 would be like bulls whenever a cross is put in while the former 2 are really tame. Need more aggressiveness from them.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Sevilla are more fit than us and it shows. They are more agressive and win most of the 2nd balls. So please don't panick

And as I say that GOOOOOOOL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Ramos is legendary with comebacks im shaking guys Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Love Lucas such a madridista with his never say die attitude. Glad he got the full game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:38 pm

guest7 wrote:Janes doing a better job than Kova ffs. Kova is so overrated here with his potential. Average player

James has been average Laughing he couldn't even control an air ball with his thigh Laughing you keep saying dumb stuff, I will call you out Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:Marcelo allows uncontested crosses... that drives me crazy.

And that's why you don't lunge in the box. Ffs Ramos.

Ramos redeems himself.

attack lacks penetration and we're not used to the possession game.

james is poor and so is casemiro. kovacic should not have come off nor isco.

we need to do much better.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Love Lucas such a madridista with his never say die attitude. Glad he got the full game

His attitude is great, but I don't think he's good enough. He's best as an impact sub but very average otherwise.

Asensio and Carvajal have been the best players from what I've seen. Not a good game at all for us, but still in it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Red card to that Sevilla player with a hard to spell name. Momentum is with us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Goal denied what the?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next