S
juvealbanian
farfan
Hapless_Hans
Tomwin Lannister
47 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 16, 2021 10:28 pm

rincon wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:You’re getting Zidane!

Can’t wait to hear Morata’s reaction!

He can react however he wants from Madrid

I thought you were a fan!

Lol, I once had someone in my employ that transferred to another group. About a month later that group was added to my area. The first thing I said to him was “ I hope you didn’t make that transfer to get away from me”

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 18, 2021 1:13 pm

This is from Marca but they are quoting La Gazzetta [Link].

They claim Florentino has already put an offer on the table to Allegri. His proposal is a two-year deal with the option of a third, and it would see the Italian earn 10 million euros for each of the first two seasons in the job.

Sounds like BS to me, but I guess we will know for sure after the final game.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Sounds like he's coming back ffs

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 26, 2021 6:35 pm

Surag can you explain how you went from wanting Allegri out (since you never seemed to be a fan) to being nearly ecstatic on his return?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 26, 2021 6:54 pm

I can explain. Pirlo

That’s all

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Well I never said I wasnt a fan but a change was needed when he was in his last year with us. A fresh approach was required. Sarri was not the answer though.

Fast forward a couple of years,  this squad is a mess without proper direction and coaching. Given our options, I think Allegri would be the ideal choice as he will bring stability and make us challenge for the title right now. I believe that's what we need atm. Not some fancy marketing project which turned out to be a colossal failure.

Go back to what worked for us. I think we all took Allegri's work kinda for granted. He got us punching above our weight in Europe despite having to deal with decimated squads year after year. Seeing what has transpired over the past couple of years, any Juve fan would be ecstatic to have someone as accomplished as Allegri taking over the reigns again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Seems like a done dealio
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 26, 2021 10:30 pm

So often with coaches going back to an old club for a second time though it fails, or at least no where as successful as the first spell. Just different circumstances and difference time, although this time its been just a few years. I guess Juve want guarantees more than improvements after this season.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu May 27, 2021 1:40 am

Allegri is a poor excuse for a coach, but it looks like his proverbial luck will strike again. Inter are disintegrating and Atalanta are probably at the end of the line, so he'll once again win the scudetto against zero competition and the meatheads will believe that he is an actual coach

Hopefully the miracle will happen and he'll be gone by Christmas and next summer Agnelli, too
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 27, 2021 10:41 am

DONE DEALIO

Welcome back!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 27, 2021 11:08 am

Reliable sources popping up with this.

Max is back :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 27, 2021 11:39 am

Okay, so that's Max out of Madrid's reach. A shame really because I think he would've been better than any other available option right now.

That leaves Raul and Conte.

Can't lie, Conte's bad CL record worries me, but I would still choose him over Raul. At least he's a proven elite league manager, and Raul is simply still too green for the Madrid job.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 28, 2021 12:49 am

Thanks for the explanation Surag.

Allegri did indeed a fantastic job in Juventus. From the eggs thrown at his car when he arrived to two CL finals. One against the most dangerous frontline in the last 20 years and another against a Madrid who happened to win it thrice in a row.

His problem is he loses conviction in whatever ideas develop in him and increasingly took a safe and pragmatic approach by the season. I dont see him the right fit for Juventus but it'll be interesting to see what's developed in his two year sabbatical.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8