S
juvealbanian
farfan
Hapless_Hans
Tomwin Lannister
47 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:09 am

adun101 wrote:
rincon wrote:Came back to the public, gave an excellent, long, interview in Sky.

Said he will return to coaching in the summer.

It wasn't an interview, more like a long chat with the guys from the studio (Caressa, Bergomi, Di Canio, Marchegiani) and, like Robes said, it was mostly meh. He just regurgitated his outdated ideas about coaching: players are important, coaches are there only to not do damage, blah blah. He must have not done a lot of public talking in these two years, a lot of times I had problems understanding him.

Typical megalomaniac Tuscanian man , with their aspirated C, their grungy humour , long disserations that give nothing concrete and hard to understand .  Spalletti-esque.
That's why we say jokingly that Tuscanians 've devastated this country Laughing

He said that clubs have a DNA and you must repect it. He coached Milan that has the good football in their DNA , Juve 've another DNA etc

Dem bullshits Laughing So Nereo Rocco was never exsisted, Milan under Allegri looked liked Milan under Sacchi ( I don't tnink to have noticed this) . And what was the DNA  of Manchester City before Mansour ? hmm Arsenal that pass from boring Arsenal to Wenger ?

He h also said that Real Madrid  had won final against Juve in 2017 because they've defended better than Juve, and it's why, according to him, who defends better  it wins.

That Real conceded 17 goals in that CL , even 3 to Legio Varsavia and in that final against Juve had defended 15 min max.

Surely the key for victory wasn't the defence

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Massimiliano Allegri appreciation thread

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:46 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Spurs? Real Madrid?

I don't know why he would come to spurs but is the most obvious fucking move I've ever seen to dump Mourinho's ass and get someone like EUROMAX in, jesus christ
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:27 am

Can you translate this part @Robespierre

https://twitter.com/daniyungblud1/status/1373972679603150850?s=19
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:21 am

Kaladin wrote:Can you translate this part @Robespierre

https://twitter.com/daniyungblud1/status/1373972679603150850?s=19

"I don't know how many hours are for the Coverciano courses,... but well....I mean ... when people asked me if  they could come to watch my workouts , I said " Ok come ! It is not that I send rockets into moon "

(Coverciano is the school for Italian coaches)

Explination : Allegri  always carries on a vision mostly simplistic, pragmatic  of the football and of the tactics, he hates every sort of hipster pundits who celebrate some managers who we could define  as "hipsters" ( his main enemy on Sky is Adani, the pundit who loves De Zerbi, Sieten, Bielsa etc)

Allegri is the anti-hipster for par excellence
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:43 am

Shoot me
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:04 am

adun101 wrote:Shoot me
What's going on? tuttosport at it again?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:49 am

Rumors about his return. Would be beautiful
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:51 am

banana
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 15, 2021 9:26 pm

He might be taking over Real Madrid

Watch this space
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 15, 2021 10:53 pm

For what it's worth he was seen this morning in Turin

In a restaurant with Cherubini who was once rumored to replace Paratici
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 am

The job is between Allegri and Raul. Our dressing room are not that fond of Allegri. I think we are leaning towards Raul
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 16, 2021 9:10 am

Raul is totally average coach in what I have heard so far. These top strikers never seem to be good ones anyway.

This move stinks of Pippo to Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by strugahimself Sun May 16, 2021 11:12 am

Arquitecto wrote:Raul is totally average coach in what I have heard so far. These top strikers never seem to be good ones anyway.

That move stinks of Perez trying to get a Yes Man considering we won't sign anyone and continue to milk out Modric Kroos and Casemiro until they are left dead on the pitch.

strugahimself
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 16, 2021 11:28 am

S wrote:He might be taking over Real Madrid

Watch this space

and Zidane at Juve if Juve goes in CL ( CR legacy that continues)

I can see it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Raul is totally average coach in what I have heard so far. These top strikers never seem to be good ones anyway.

Where did you hear that from? Raul is about to eclipse what Toril has done with the B team. In fact he's outdone all our previous managers of Castilla since Alberto Toril despite having only half his starters available due to the others being called up to the first team as a result of our injury ravaged season.

None of us know how he'll perform with the RM first team but to call him average after what he's achieved with the youth team is untrue and unfair imo. There is a reason Zidane has faired better with our team than more accomplished coaches did before him and that's because he garners respect from the squad due to his status in our history. Raul will garner the same level of respect imo. W
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:He might be taking over Real Madrid

Watch this space

and Zidane at Juve if Juve goes in CL ( CR legacy that continues)

I can see it

You can scratch that now.

Pirlo for another season it is
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 16, 2021 1:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Where did you hear that from? Raul is about to eclipse what Toril has done with the B team. In fact he's outdone all our previous managers of Castilla since Alberto Toril despite having only half his starters available due to the others being called up to the first team as a result of our injury ravaged season.

None of us know how he'll perform with the RM first team but to call him average after what he's achieved with the youth team is untrue and unfair imo. There is a reason Zidane has faired better with our team than more accomplished coaches did before him and that's because he garners respect from the squad due to his status in our history. Raul will garner the same level of respect imo. W
i don’t know if the second part is accurate. I think his success is not his legend as much as the fact that he had been around the team for years. 1) under mourinho he was around already building a relationship with many key players, 2) with castilla, he was always in contact with the first team, 3) under Ancelotti he took it to the next level.

His success is really something he achieved organically by building a relationship with our key players over multiple years before he even started coaching them. His aura and legend aided but was not the key reason why he succeeded.

I personally don’t want another rookie coach, Zidane was special, he is an exception, not the rule. I would much rather have Allegri which I dislike by the way, than Raul. Not to mention, we have the ambition to make big signings and we want Raul to learn on the job with them? I hope not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Zidane is leaving on his own, has nothing to for with Perez. The rumors of him going to Juve have been there for months!

His leaving says more about his inability or willingness to rebuild a team, than it does about anything about Perez. Zidane had incredible influence over who was signed and who was sent packing. That plus his strength that Nick mentioned of loyalty to his veteran meant not playing and developing the youth on the team.

I don’t know where Arq is getting his info on Raul, but it is totally wrong. Raul’s strength thus far has been developing youth. But I will agree, it is probably too soon to give Raul the 1st team job, much the same as with Xavi with Barca or Pirlo with Juve. He is best to accept one of the offers coming from Germany, gain that experience before returning home to the big job.

Allegri might be the best known coach available, but you have to assume that next year’s team will not be a star studded team and will struggle for any trophies. Note - it is relatively a safe bet to say same about most la liga teams!

Does anyone have any info on how Xabi Alonso did this year? I have often thought the best coaching prospect of all those ex seleccion players in that 2017 coaching class was Xabi. However it may also be too soon for him as well!

The next coach will likely be an interim solution and thus their ability to develop youth  and acquire good affordable players should be the main criteria in that coach selection.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 16, 2021 5:24 pm

Allegri speaks italian only
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Warrior wrote:Allegri speaks italian only

The adaptation from Italian to Spanish or vice versa is the easiest language transition there is!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Another season of Pirlo and I'm skipping next season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 16, 2021 5:44 pm

You’re getting Zidane!

Can’t wait to hear Morata’s reaction!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Well fuck me
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 16, 2021 5:48 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You’re getting Zidane!

I'm sure Zidane is least interested in coaching an EL team.

And we can't afford him. It's 200% unlikely that he'll coach Juventus.

If Pirlo gets the sack, it's going to be Spalletti, Gattuso or some mediocre Italian bum.

Allegri is our best option but he's clearly not going to takeover this mess of a team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 16, 2021 6:54 pm

He can react however he wants from Madrid
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 16, 2021 10:28 pm

rincon wrote:

He can react however he wants from Madrid

I thought you were a fan!

Lol, I once had someone in my employ that transferred to another group. About a month later that group was added to my area. The first thing I said to him was “ I hope you didn’t make that transfer to get away from me”
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum