Zlatan
jibers
Milantildeath
Kaladin
Arquitecto
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Empty OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Officially sacked.

AC Milan announced that he had dismissed as coach of the first team, with immediate effect, Mr. Massimiliano Allegri and his staff. AC Milan would like to thank Mr. Allegri and his staff for the work done and wishes their best professional achievements. The team is tentatively assigned to the technical guidance of Mr. Mauro Tassotti.

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/52093
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 pm

willing to save my patience on him for the final time... smoking he better get milan back to the frame where we belong... with european elites... thats all i care for!!

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Arq Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 pm

DAI DAI DAI!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm

DAT Allegri OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Datass
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Massimiliano-Allegri-has--006
"Hey Silvio, U MAD?"

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Silvio
"U WOT M8"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 am

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked 96980610

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Fadi https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:51 pm

according to dimarzio, Allegri is on sack watch today. People say he has been sacked already...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:according to dimarzio, Allegri is on sack watch today. People say he has been sacked already...
OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Pj8ub
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Although i have always been on his side , the time has come for Allegri to go . He was supposed to be the change Milan needed and at first , that was the case really . But many unfortunate stuff happened after his first season and even though Allegri to his credit always tried to make the best lemonade with the lemons he had and more often than not succeded in doing so , this season he messed up really bad , albeit he again had to deal with too many injuries. In any case , we are at a point which we simply have to take huge risks to win games and instead , he's been trying a complete , total , conservative approach with regards to each game.

There are many reports saying he might get the sack , we'll see. With that being said , if we don't have any clear candidate in mind and mean to pass the job over to Tassoti , we might as well keep him untill we do. Tassoti is capable , but there's a reason he has stayed as an assistant manager all these years. Inzaghi's name is being thrown around , but i don't know if he's ready right now . There's also Rijkaard , albeit i think he currently works somewhere , not sure if he's available.

We will see what happens , i just want Milan to get agressive again . Last game we had 75% possesion on the ball and 23 shots at goal and despite that ; most were desperate attempts and only 4 went in and we were also very bad with regards to moving the ball , too slow in our movements, uninispiring when it mattered the most and in general lines we should have lost that game , against the last team in the table , lol .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:according to dimarzio, Allegri is on sack watch today. People say he has been sacked already...
OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Pj8ub

rofl

Looooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:02 pm

My sauces says he is staying
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 pm

How do I get in touch with AC Milan?

I'll send them my CV including details of my managerial and tactical achievements on FIFA. I transformed MT into a through baller ffs, it took me over 1 year. I'd like to see Allegri guide our pro club into the right direction. Scrub.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Milan should play these shogunista Proud 

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/10/200843.jpg

http://f9.img.v4.skyrock.net/5273/5505273/pics/78546216_small.jpg
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

I think now is the best time for both to part ways. Although Allegri has been unlucky with injuries, we should have no excuse not beating the likes of Seina, Verona and co. Our injured squad has more quality than there first teams.

Allegri constantly blabbers about how the season is long and we can still make a comeback like last year. That is very shortsighted considering the competition and quality of the teams we are facing this year is much higher than last year.

And to me it just seems like the team has lost faith in him. How many training retreats will you take? We've had 2 and I haven't seen much improvement. It just feels like the players aren't listening to his tactical instructions, they are doing what they want.

But, if there is one thing that must be blamed on Allegri it's the poor mercato. Berlu pointed it out well, when we did have money to spend (even though it wasn't much) we didn't spend it wisely. 12M on Matri? 6M on Zapata? Players like Chiriches or Alderweireld were available for 7-8M, yet we pay 6M on Zapata who was awful last year and is even more awful this year? 12M on Matri, he has done NOTHING this year and is crap. I get it we needed a Pazzini sub, but I'm confident there must have been other players out there who were cheaper and could perform a similar role.

However, if Allegri does leave who will we replace him with? Tassotti? I'm not a fan of hiring assistant coaches as the head coach. And would Tassotti really be able to change our fortunes? Inzaghi? The guy has only now just started coaching the Primavera, I would prefer baby steps. What about Mangia and Seedorf? Mangia would be an interesting option, Seedorf lol no.

What we need is a foreign coach with different ideas, imo. An experienced one that knows what he's doing and has his own ideas. I would like Rijkaard, he doesn't have a job atm and he would do good for us. As a bonus he's also a former Milan legend.

I want Allegri gone now, but its likely he'll stay until the end of the season. If the reports of Barbara leading Milan into a new 'era' and a change of philosophy are true, then I'll be fine with what she has in plan. I would much rather take the risk of having Maldini replace Galliani, Seedorf/Inzaghi replace Allegri and Barbara leading the club than B&G.

And now after I've typed this, Allegri has been confirmed until the end of the season...

fml
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

I think he barely got away with it this time . I am pretty sure they want to sack him anyway , but i do suspect they are too cheap to do it , most probably they don't want to pay compensation seeing his contract runs out in the summer Laughing

And truth be told , if we can't find a suitable replacement right away , there's no point in sacking him now. In any case . That was his last chance . Even if he survives the entire season , unless he somehow transforms this mess we seem to be into something totally unexpected , he's leaving once the season ends.

What happens till then , good grief
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Casciavit wrote:
And now after I've typed this, Allegri has been confirmed until the end of the season...

fml
OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Everything_went_better_than_expected

Also Cascia about those defenders you let go :coffee:

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked IcD0BTpbTtz3J
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:04 pm

And Cascia.

Maldini won't replace Galliani , his role will be different than that of a ceo , he's meant to be much more near to the team and the sporting aspect of things. Seedorf is still playin football and imo he will continue to do so seeing the beast that he is. Pippo i doubt he's ready atm , but outside of proven managers he should be the best choice . As for Rijkaard who knows . He hasn't been linked to the Milan job in ages , but i guess he still remains an option , though i doubt how high he stands in the list.As for Seedorf , lol don't laugh mate , from all our former legends , he will probably become the better coach of them all .

As for Allegri what can i say more . I've talked about both positives and negatives. At this point , when the management decides he should stay , i can't really say anything atm . I am neither happy nor sad he stayed. Let's see if the decision was right .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

fml
OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked Everything_went_better_than_expected

Also Cascia about those defenders you let go :coffee:

OFFICIAL: Massimiliano Allegri Sacked IcD0BTpbTtz3J
Dodged a bullet on Yanga tbh.

According to whoscored, he's poor in the air and that's where we face most trouble :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Mexes could protect him hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Dante wrote:And Cascia.

Maldini won't replace Galliani , his role will be different than that of a ceo , he's meant to be much more near to the team and the sporting aspect of things. Seedorf is still playin football and imo he will continue to do so seeing the beast that he is. Pippo i doubt he's ready atm , but outside of proven managers he should be the best choice . As for Rijkaard who knows . He hasn't been linked to the Milan job in ages , but i guess he still remains an option , though i doubt how high he stands in the list.As for Seedorf , lol don't laugh mate , from all our former legends , he will probably become the better coach of them all .

As for Allegri what can i say more . I've talked about both positives and negatives. At this point , when the management decides he should stay , i can't really say anything atm . I am neither happy nor sad he stayed. Let's see if the decision was right .
I was just talking in general, since there are reports that if Galliani leaves Maldini will replace him. I'm not exactly sure what role Maldini would take, but it seems like you know so thanks for clearing that up.

As for replacements, like I said, who would be able to make a difference right now? All the options we are linked too, are a big risk. And when I laughed at Seedorf I was talking about the prospect of him coaching us now. 0 coaching experience and first thing you do is put him in this mess? If Allegri does leave I would want someone with experience to steer the ship, rather than Seedorf or Inzaghi.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Mexes could protect him hmm

Yeah... I don't want us to add fuel to the fire Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Sacked tomorrow apparently?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Where's Barri? Great manager that's apparently making the most of what he's been given. rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next