dostoevsky
IzzyC08
Brigate Rossonere
20 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Comments from Milanello - Page 2 Empty Re: Comments from Milanello

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

ALEXANDRE PATO commits himself to Milan and he’s got no intention of leaving.

The player is currently getting ready for the Copa America which kicks off in a few days, but speaking to Don Balon, Alexandre Pato spoke about Milan, his future, teammates, Allegri and next season objectives.

“Getting to Milan was a dream come true,” he said. “I would not leave Milan for any club, and my will is to remain with the Rossoneri as long as possible, until they get tired of me, I want to play here.”

“I started training alongside players who were idols for me, like Ronaldo [Luís Nazário de Lima] and [Paolo] Maldini. When I heard that AC Milan were interested in me, I immediately said to yes to my as I did not want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world. Back then, there were seven Brazilians at Milan so it was easy to integrate. I became part of the most successful team in the world, where the best players are.

Club Targets

“I can not deny to be particularly happy about winning the last championship, because it was something I expected already from the first time I wore the shirt of the Rossoneri,” the 21-year-old forward continued. “Now I want to continue to win because the league is nothing but the beginning of a string of triumphs.

“Now we wait for the Italian Super Cup, the Serie A and the UCL, and I want to win everything. I’d also like to play one day in the World Club and I will do everything to play in all the important games.”

Coach and Teammates

Massimiliano Allegri won the Scudetto in his first year in helm of Milan and was not afraid to put Alexandre on the bench when was not on form. Pato believes that Max was born a winner and can do great things.

“With Allegri we all had a great time, he was a man who showed great character, he was born awinner and he showed that by coming to Milan and winning the Scudetto in his first season,” Pato said of his boss.

“With Zlatan there is no problem, we play together, we can create goals, we are available to the team. Our goal is the same: to win. Who decides if we play together is the coach and I am fine with Ibrahimovic.”

Personal Goals

“These setbacks in the form due to all the injuries helped me to understand that my body needed special care and I learned to make the most of my performance. I went to see some experts in the Unites Sates in order to try and find the cause of my problems. I’m still young and I have to improve.

“I want to become a major player in the history of Milan, a symbol, legend, one of those winning players who have left with big memories and trophies,” Pato, who will be a starter in the Copa concluded.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

On the eve of the Copa America, Alexandre Pato’s interview with Spanish weekly Don Balon gave an insight into the striker’s current mood, and his vision of life at Milan.

Here is what Pato had to say, "I can’t deny it, I am delighted to have won the Italian league title with Milan. The scudetto was my dream the moment I put on the Milan shirt for the first time. I hope it is the first of what will be a long run of success. I love winning. During the season I suffered from a few injuries, but when I was sidelined, I was desperate to get back playing. Those injuries helped me understand that my body needed specific treatment and that if it was managed well, it would have brought me to peak fitness. Becoming stronger by strengthening your muscles is fundamental in modern football, because other than the skill aspect, it is based on physical power.

"I am a person who loves his work. After leaving Porto Alegre, I settled into life at Milan. I’ll never forget Ronaldo and Maldini, two idols of mine who became my team-mates. Now my aim is to win the Copa America with Brazil, after which the Italian Super Cup with Milan and the Champions League.

"There is a rejuvenation programme ongoing at Milan and I want to write my name in the history of the club. The Rossoneri fans have been very affectionate towards me, which is wonderful. Here at Milan, Paolo Maldini taught me many things, however, I would like to mention this summer the importance and the growth of Thiago Silva.

"I have a contract with Milan until 2014 and I want to stay here as long as they don’t get tired of me. Other than Italian football, I appreciate the technical game in Spain, the physical aspect of the English game – but the truth is I just love it at Milan and in Italy.”
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Maldini: “Thiago Silva is the best in the world”

PAOLO MALDINI believes Milan will be favourites for Scudetto next year.

AC Milan won a first Scudetto since the 2003/2004 season when the likes of Cafu, Kaka, Manuel Rui Costa and Paolo Maldini were part of the team; but the 2010/2011 was Milan’s season as they won the title.

The best player was arguably Thiago Silva – the Brazilian defender had a brilliant year playing alongside Alessandro Nesta and Coach Massimiliano Allegri recently said he’s two or three levels above the rest.

Legendary Maldini, who celebrated his 43rd birthday yesterday, believes Milan own the world’s best defender:

“Milan will be the favorites for the next season’s Serie A. They will be reinforced and they also have a great coach. Thiago Silva is the best defender in the world, both because of his technical and physical abilities.

The left-back later spoke of other topics; one is Antonio Cassano’s unknown future. “Cassano should stay at Milan,” he said. “A player with his skills and characteristics should play for an ambitious and great club.

“Hamsik or Ganso? I would choose Ganso, although I don’t know that much about him. We all know Hamsik and he’s a good player. I like Tevez. He always works hard for the team and sacrifices himself.”

The No. 3 concluded: “I’m feeling really good. I’m enjoying my life and currently I don’t miss football at all.”
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

PATO IS MY HERO FOR NOW
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

Napoli's Marek Hamsik could be key to European success for AC Milan - Cesare Maldini

Former Italy coach Cesare Maldini has voiced his opinion that Napoli's Marek Hamsik could be the key to European success for AC Milan in the 2011-12 campaign.

The Slovakia international revealed on Monday that a move to San Siro would benefit his career and could help him to silverware, and club legend Maldini reckons that Hamsik would fit in seamlessly at the Serie A champions.

"I think that Milan can be victorious again with Marek. He would do very well at Milan, although that's just my personal opinion," Maldini was quoted as saying by CalcioNapoli24.

"He's clearly a great player and he would fit in well at the club. He's a real athlete, who runs a lot and always arrives in dangerous positions. He's quite strong physically and scores a lot from midfield. However, I don't know what Milan's plans are on the transfer market."

The 23-year-old has a contract until the summer of 2015 at the Stadio San Paolo, but as Goal.com revealed last week, Milan have a €50 million transfer budget this summer and could well test Napoli's mettle with a bid for their playmaker.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

shamr9pato wrote:PATO IS MY HERO FOR NOW

For now?

FOREVER Twisted Evil
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:13 am

STEPHAN EL SHAARAWY aims to be part of Italy’s squad soon.

The 18-year-old has big plans for the future, and not only with AC Milan and he revealed that his he would like to be on Cesare Prandelli’s Azzurri list for the 2014 World Cup which will be held in Brazil.

El Shaarawy, who will be 21 in the time of the 2014 WC, said: “I went to Milan to actually play, and my dream is being called up for the Italian national team in the Brazil World Cup of 2014.”

He then continued on Milan: “I hope to play many friendlies, so I will be able to show what I’m capable of. Cassano? He’s a great professional. If we are in competition, we will do the job, and respect each other.”

The player’s natural role is not something that fits into Milan’s 4-3-1-2 formation. El Shaarawy said he will adapt this formation, and his agent is convinced that Coach Massimiliano Allegri will find space for him.

“Where will he play at AC Milan? I am not the best person to talk about technical issues, but I think Allegri will do his evaluations. El Shaarawy is a very versatile player,” agent Roberto La Florio told Sky Sport 24.

“Kaka? Comparisons are a bit exaggerated these days.”
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

I'm beginning to like el sharaawy's comments. The kid surely sounds like a true professional
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 am

I have a feeling he will at some point take over as a starter at CAM this season.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

I'd be really ecstatic if that happens
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

MILAN - At the end of the extraordinary meeting of the League over TV rights, Adriano Galliani took note of the situation: "It's all on hold, it is a very delicate moment for Italian football, there is paralysis, no proposal can go through in this situation, it is all on hold and you cannot make poliitcal sports."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Milan – On the margins of Mediaset night for the presentation of the Autumn TV schedule, Pier Silvio wasn’t avoiding any football related questions. “Milan are looking more and more solid”. When asked about the Italian coaches for the big Italian sides. “They’re the right choice. That’s how big clubs are made. Sometimes they go for coaches who have won the most in the past which can also be risky. Allegri, not so much from a tactical point of view, but for the spirit that he gives to the team, reminds me of Sacchi.”
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 pm

MILAN – Rino Gattuso answered his collegue Enrico Currò’s call today and took part in the Currò memorial taking place in Torriglia, Genoa, in the hills of Liguria. “Coming here today was the least I could do. My future? I’ve always been up front about things. My agent does his job, but I’ve already said that Milan is my home, I even have my club membership card. I have a year left on my contract and I plan to quit playing in two years time. Gasperini? He’s a great coach, very well prepared, he likes to play attacking football and with the players he’ll find there, he’ll be able to do it.”

Still with Gattuso: “Leonardo? No comment. The Champions League has always been the club’s objective, but it’s not easy to win and you always need that little bit of luck in key moments. I’ve played in three Champions League finals and in the two that we won, we needed that little bit of luck. The Champions League is a tough target, but I think the club will be active in the transfer market. Cassano? I haven’t been that well behaved this year myself, so I can’t be his mentor. Prandelli already spoke with him. He told him you have to play but at Milan no one can guarantee that so he has to bear that in mind.”
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso had conceded that singing a disparaging song about former coach Leonardo after the San Siro side secured the Serie A title in May was a mistake, and has apologised for his actions.

Leonardo, who wore the Milan jersey as a player between 1997 and 2001, was appointed Inter coach halfway the 2010-11 campaign and Gattuso was far from happy with the Brazilian's decision to join Milan's arch rivals, but has repented for his actions.

"I made a big mess with that chant against Leonardo. We all know what I sang that day and I really should not have done it," Gattuso said, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I take responsibility for what happened. I knew it would come back to haunt me. It was probably not a wise thing to do, but those who know me know what happened. Enough is enough, though. You have to admit your mistakes and apologise for them."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Pier Silvio Berlusconi, the son of AC Milan president Silvio, has voiced his admiration for Spain international Andres Iniesta and added that he'd love to see the Barcelona star move to San Siro at some point in his career.

Berlusconi jr. is not afraid to speak up about Milan's transfer policy and has revealed a rather bold transfer dream.

"When we are talking about dreams I have no problem in revealing mine. My personal dream is for Milan to sign Iniesta," Berlusconi was quoted as saying, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"He is a midfielder of Ballon d'Or level and plays in a fantastic team. Barcelona are absolutely fabulous in midfield and Iniesta plays a major role in that."

However, it appears unlikely that Iniesta will ever move to the Serie A champions as he has a contract until the summer of 2015 with the European champions and is considered an indispensable first team member for the Catalan giants.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 am

MARCELLO LIPPI believes one of these two clubs will clinch the title.

AC Milan won the Championship for the 18th time in their history but the race was close almost until the end with Napoli and Inter pushing hard, trying to take the Rossoneri’s place at the top of the Serie A.

The new season starts in a little more than one month, and clubs are preparing for the new season. Milan, Juventus and Inter will be trying to claim the Scudetto, while Napoli are dreaming of a big surprise.

“AC Milan and Napoli are favourites for next year’s title,” Marcello Lippi, told il Corriere dello Sport.

“Allegri and Mazzarri have the right experience and a solid group. For sure, the transfer market will have a lot to say. Milan dream of Marek Hamsik? Mazzarri will do everything to keep him at Napoli.”

The boss of the 2006 World Cup winners also revealed that he was close to signing for Juventus.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 am

PEP GUARDIOLA believes Milan are in good hands.

The Rossoneri won the championship with Massimiliano Allegri on the bench, on his debut year. One coach who certainly knows something about good debut year is Barcelona Boss Josep “Pep” Guardiola.

Pep won six titles on his first coaching season, including the Champions League and La Liga.

Asked by a group of Milan fans if he were to leave Barcelona for the Rossoneri, Guardiola responded: “No, you already have a very good coach.” The former midfielder was linked with Inter in the past months.

Allegri and Guardiola could potentially face each other in few weeks in the final of the Audi Cup.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 am

I can't wait for the official announcement of Hamsik Very Happy
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I can't wait for the official announcement of Hamsik Very Happy

When's that then?

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Milan have signed a contract with a new sponsor "Indesit"
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:12 pm

MILAN - Indesit, the leading European Brand of eletrical goods and already sponsor of Arsenal Football Club for next season, have signed a new and important deal with AC Milan to become a Premium Sponsor.

The new deal has confirmed Indesit's desire to remain at the top of Football sponsorship and the 2011-2012 season will see them work alongside some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

The world of football represents an important stage for the company and reaffirms their willingness to continue to search for dynamic and innovative ways to consolidate their presence in the European market and especially the Italian one.

"The football field represents an ideal ground for Indesit's consumer targets who are particularly passionate about sport and free-time," said Marco Rota, Brand Marketing Director Indesit Company "and it is for this very reason that we have chosen the best European Teams. Following the deal with Arsenal, the one with the Rossoneri is also a very proud achievement. AC Milan has a winning history and they are now the most successful club in the world. Their competetiveness and willingness to excel is something that is shared with us here at Indesit. We are ready to face what will surely be a enthusiastic season together."

Adriano Galliani, the AC Milan vice president and Managing Director, was delighted with the new deal. "The agreement with Indesit Company is further confirmation of AC Milan's global appeal. This makes us very happy because we are now working alongside a brand leader in their sector and we will share our values and hunger to win. I am sure that we can build a long lasting relationship with Indesit that will satisfy both parties and will represent the excellent of Italy. Furthermore i must thank Infront for their precious support, they were a decisive factor throughout the deal."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

MILANO - It was the usual Thiago against Venezuela. Punctual, precise and efficient. Always irresistible when it comes to interpreting the game he was as impecable as ever. Following Brazil's 1-1 draw, Thiago Silva spoke to the Gazzetta dello Sport (the interview is in today's edition) about the idea of Hamsik coming to the rossoneri.

He said: "My compliments to Adriano Galliani, Milan are doing well on the transfer market. Hamsik? He was brave to say what he did. Usually in football you can think certain things without saying them and Milan now need to be as brave as Hamsik was. He he arrives then our squad will be as good as it gets. Ganso? He wants to come to Milan, he spoke to me about it over the last few days. Forget about the game against Venezuela, we were not able to express ourselves. Danilo? He has been one of the best players at Santos, he is powerful and has good feet. Danilo, they tell me, has the right attitude to do well in Europe. I have never felt distant from Milan, and the fact that I have signed a long contract shows that. Pato, just like myself, wants to win everything and next season the aim is to win the Champions League."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

A few days before being officially handed the role of coach by the head of the Youth Sector Filippo Galli, Aldo Dolcetti is set for his new role having been at the helm of the "Generation Milan" programme to develop individual players.
Coach, we will start talking about your origins and path in football before embarking on a coaching career.
I was born in Salo, but I grew up in Trino Vercellese where I began to play football for a local team. It was there I noticed by several teams: at thirteen I had a trial period at Juventus and in those months played a tournament in Milan, against Milan, Aldini, and another team from the Milan hinterland. On that occasion, for the first time, my path crossed the Rossoneri colours. I won the award as best player of the event and the following season I went on a permanent basis in the Juventus nursery where I was for six years until I reached the first team. I had few chances at Juventus considering the large amount of stars they had at the time but I played in the Italian Cup even though I didn't make my debut in Serie A. That came for Pisa at the start of the 1987-88 season and it was against Milan which we lost 3-1. I was there for four years before moving first to Messina and then Lucca and another four years at Cesena before I ended my career at Cueno in the amateur league.

Where and when did your coaching career begin?
I spend two years studying in a company that analyzes football. They were very formative years that gave me the opportunity to learn about different coaches, different mentalities and work cultures. At the end of that period Cavasin wanted me as his deputy, prior to Fiorentina in 2003 and the following year at Brescia. In 2005 I was given the opportunity to train abroad at the famous Honvéd club in Budapest in the Hungarian league. It was an absolutely positive, two fantastic years, high job satisfaction despite all the problems related to language and distance from home.
The first experience in Italy was at the helm of Spal in 2008 in the first divison. We nearly made the play-offs in the first season but the second was less positive and in December my time there came to an end. From that moment I started studying the youth sector and Galli and Pederzoli brought me to Milan in January.
What was your job in this period?
The club asked me to take care of an innovative project "Generation Milan" a programme of development of individual skills of individual players through specific programmes that are complemented by those carried out by the coach of the team. It aimed to create a path from the technical, physical and psychological point of view to form players ready for the jump into professional football. It is a huge project, fascinating, involving the entire youth sector, we have started many programmes that will go forward in the coming months.
With your move to the youth team your role will change. It is a leap in quality, but also a challenge ... What are the objectives?
It was a bit of a surprise, but I had a lot of enthusiasm and immediately it was clear the significance of this call, a sense of great prestige, which goes with the responsibility to achieve the objectives that the club expects: to youngsters in skilled players. I have to be able to think and handle situations on and off the pitch. The intention is to develop a proactive game and always look for victory because the result is the certification of the individual growth of all team members. I believe that in the last two years the youth side has done many positive things. The objective is to follow the path set trying to improve everything that can be improved.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Paolo Maldini admits he would consider returning to AC Milan following his retirement from football in 2009.

The 43-year-old former defender left the Italian champions following a success-filled career which spanned over two decades.

And, having spent the last two years outside of the game, Maldini believes he still has plenty to offer, but not in a playing capacity.

Speaking to Il Giorno, the former captain said: "For now I am working as a father, a difficult job, but if I receive an interesting offer then I could return to working in football.

"Football is my passion, my life and I know Milan like the back of my hand.

"If there are the right conditions I would be very happy to come back to the team I love and give back, in part, the many things I received."

Previous reports have suggested the ex-Italy international could return to San Siro as a director.

Maldini began his Milan career in 1978 as a youth and turned professional in 1985.

He won a hoard of trophies including seven Italian titles, and five European Cups during his time at the club.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Paolo Maldini admits he would consider returning to AC Milan following his retirement from football in 2009.

The 43-year-old former defender left the Italian champions following a success-filled career which spanned over two decades.

And, having spent the last two years outside of the game, Maldini believes he still has plenty to offer, but not in a playing capacity.

Speaking to Il Giorno, the former captain said: "For now I am working as a father, a difficult job, but if I receive an interesting offer then I could return to working in football.

"Football is my passion, my life and I know Milan like the back of my hand.

"If there are the right conditions I would be very happy to come back to the team I love and give back, in part, the many things I received."

Previous reports have suggested the ex-Italy international could return to San Siro as a director.

Maldini began his Milan career in 1978 as a youth and turned professional in 1985.

He won a hoard of trophies including seven Italian titles, and five European Cups during his time at the club.

I've been waiting for this day since he retired. Hope it comes soon.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

MILANO - In the press conference ahead of Brazil's second match of the Copa America against Paraguay, Pato declared that: "Playing alongside Ganso, Neymar and Robinho menas playing alongside the new generation of players: Ibrahimovic is different at Milan because he is a target man while Neymar and Robinho play out wide."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next