Brigate Rossonere
20 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Comments from Milanello Empty Comments from Milanello

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Same as the old forum.

GALLIANI: "FIVE YOUNGSTERS WITH US IN PRESEASON"

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani at half-time during the Primavera quarter-final between Roma and Milan commented on the Rossoneri peformance: "Roma played better than us and deserve their lead. However, we always do better in the second half and we hope to draw level. Winning the Primavera title would bode well for the future." Galliani added, "From July 12th, as well as Merkel we'll bring also Fossati, Calvano, De Sciglio and Valoti [former Albinoleffe] on pre-season training at Milanello." There was also time to mention the transfer market, "President Berlusconi has been making Milan gifts for 25 years, a left-sided midfielder will be signed."
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Comments from Milanello Empty Re: Comments from Milanello

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Allegri Expects More Signings

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri confirmed that the Rossoneri will be bringing in a midfielder but it wont be Napoli’s Marek Hamsik

With the services of defenders Taye Taiwo and Philippe Mexes secured, the champions will be hoping to strengthen the midfield after the loss of Andrea Pirlo to Juventus.

“We are looking for a Milan-class player in midfield with certain characteristics,” Allegri told reporters.

“The club will sign important players for me to train. Hamsik? We never went after him, so it was all just newspaper talk.

“Adriano Galliani is right when he says we have time until August 31.

“Don’t forget last year Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived on August 27, then Kevin-Prince Boateng and Robinho came too.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Robinho: No new strikers please!

Robinho has told Italian champions Milan to not waste any of their transfer funds on a new forward this summer.

“One thing is for sure and that is that we don’t need any new attackers,” the Brazilian international told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We already have a lot of options and don’t forget that Pippo Inzaghi will be back too. He never gets old.

“Next season you’ll see Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alexandre Pato in devastating form,” he added of his teammates.

“They make a perfect partnership together.”

The Rossoneri will also be able to count on the attacking talents of Italy No 10 Antonio Cassano.

Meanwhile, Robinho admitted that he doesn’t expect Brazil teammate Ganso to leave Santos for his club side.

“It will be difficult to bring him to Milan,” continued the former Manchester City and Real Madrid player.

“He’d cost a lot and today Santos are the Barcelona of the South American game. He’ll have to think long and hard before deciding to leave.”
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Rossoneri cruise; second day, Palermo

The MSC Splendida Rossonera cruise ship is continuing its course through the Mediterranean. After Napoli, today it will dock in Palermo before continuing on to Palma di Mallorca, Barcelona and Marseille.

Second stage for the MSC Splendida. After Napoli, the cruise ship docked in Palermo at 8.00 am this morning. Today is a relaxed day for the rossoneri players on board as there are no excursions planned while in Sicily.

However yesterday was full of commitments. In the evening Jean Pierre Meersseman explained to the hosts of the cruise the principles of Milan Lab. He talked about the concept of Milan Lab and that it is a bank of stored information and preventions that doesn't claim to cancel or heal injuries. Meersseman made a practical demonstration with a participant of the cruise, showing how chiropractory works.

Plenty of questions also for Doctor Daniele Tognaccini, the man in charge of athletic preparations for the rossoneri, predominantly for players in Serie A as opposed to other championships where injuries are more common and often more serious. There were questions about Pato and Inzaghi's injuries and their current status: the doctor replied comprehensivley to all questions.

Tomorrow evening, Wednesday 8th, during the sailing between Palermo and Palma di Mallorca, doctor Francesco Avaldi, at 18.30, will hold a conference on the correct eating habits for an athlete.

Then at 19.30, on bridge 7 Aft Lounge the patricipants of the cruise can have photos taken with the scudetto trophy along with rossoneri players.

Let's remember that at the end of the rossonera cruise, Milan Channel will show a special feature collecting all of the emotions of the week aboard the MSC Splendida.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

MILAN - Coach Massimiliano Allegri has added a new detail to the identikit of the midfielder who Milan are chasing, which he revealed on Milan Channel's Studio Special on May 30. "It's right he plays in the Italian league, " said Milan's coach, who was in Siena to take part in the Foundation Borgonovo triangular tournament. A few hours before Allegri had already added another clue saying that the player "wears a 42 boot."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Robinho: The Milan family has changed my mind. The Robinho, of all dribbling and backheels does not exist anymore. At Milanello I learnt to work for the team, I realized that is quite a step more important than a shot on goal. I wonder how many miles I ran. Back and forth on the lines. I think these are record numbers for my career.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:24 am

Philippe Mexes: Joining AC Milan is a dream come true

France international centre-back is brimming with optimism and enthusiasm, as he looks forward to donning the historic shirt of the Italian giants

Newly signed AC Milan defender Philippe Mexes says that it is a dream come true for him to wear the colours of the European giants.

The 29-year-old signed for the Italian champions on a free transfer last month after seeing out his contract with Serie A side Roma, and is relishing the chance to play for the former European champions.

"I am very proud to wear Milan colours,” enthused Mexes on Wednesday, according to Agi.it. "It is a dream come true, for any player. I still have to get to know my team-mates and management. I am also yet to recover from injury, but I want to do Milan proud."

The France international centre-back added: "Had I been asked, as a child, where I would have liked to play, I would have definitely said Milan.

“It's my childhood dream come true. Milan boast the best track record in the world. I want to contribute to that."

Mexes, who played for Roma from 2004 to 2011 after joining them from Auxerre, is rated as one of the best central defenders in Italy.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

Blog: The rise of the Little Pharaoh

Linked with Milan and Inter, monitored by clubs in Spain and England, Stephan El Shaarawy is a wanted man. But who is he? Antonio Labbate explains

There was a general air of pessimism around the Italian national side last October. The painful memories of South Africa 2010 were still at the forefront of the nation’s consciousness and Italy boss Cesare Prandelli admitted that the talent pool, containing the Azzurri stars of tomorrow, was small to say the least.

Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi didn’t totally agree. With a Mediaset microphone thrust into his face, he was asked whether there were any new Mario Balotellis coming through the Italian game. With no hesitation he responded with two names – Andrea Ranocchia and Stephan El Shaarawy. “They are ready for the national side right now,” he claimed.

While few argued with the nomination of Ranocchia, the Marassi chief’s acclamation of El Shaarawy was a little premature, seeing as he had sent the 17-year-old out on loan to Serie B outfit Padova just a few months previously. Good enough for Italy, but not good enough for Genoa?

Nine months later and Preziosi’s confidence has been rewarded. Ranocchia has become an international regular and joined Inter in January, while young Stephan, although not quite ready for Italy, is now seeing his name linked with the two Milan clubs after excelling in the Second Division.

El Shaarawy was born in Savona in 1992 to an Italian mother and an Egyptian father. Blessed with a natural flair on the ball, he caught the eye of Michele Sbravati, the head of Genoa’s youth sector, at the age of only 11. Just five years later he made his Serie A debut, becoming the club’s youngest ever top-flight player.

“He’d only just turned 16, but I was certain that I had a real talent,” stated Gian Piero Gasperini, the Coach who threw him on in the 83rd minute of Genoa’s 1-0 win at Chievo. “I knew that I had some player at my disposal from the first time I saw him control a ball. He has important qualities that he needs to take advantage of.”

The Little Pharaoh would play another two games for the Rossoblu in Serie A, before the decision to send him on loan was taken. Padova moved quickly and they were perhaps not prepared for what they got. The kit man was certainly caught out, missing a few letters from his stocks, he had to misspell the youngster’s surname on his No 92 shirt by using an I instead of a Y.

Equipped with a Marek Hamsik style haircut, the attacking midfielder, who can also play out wide or as a second striker, wasted little time in becoming a fan favourite. He dazzled in his debut for Padova during their 1-0 Coppa Italia victory against Ravenna, instantly winning the praise of Vincenzo Italiano. “He has shown that, despite his age, he has skills,” the club captain noted. “He’s a down to earth boy, he applies himself as he wants to mature and grow. I’m convinced he’ll do well.”

The former Chievo player was not wrong. Despite picking up an injury which ruled him out for part of the season, El Shaarawy helped inspired Padova into the play-offs with nine goals from 27 games. He also gave the home fans a glimpse of talent that they perhaps had not seen since Alessandro Del Piero left for Juventus in 1993.

Such was his impact this term that Azzurri Under-21 boss Ciro Ferrara called him up for February’s 2011 game against England – although he didn’t play – before returning him back to the Italy U-19 set-up. Full boss Prandelli has also watched him in the flesh after admitting last September that he wasn’t overly familiar with the player’s ability.

His potential was reportedly valued at €10m by Inter this week, but Preziosi has rejected the notion that El Shaarawy will be sold – even if he is also aware that Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is watching Stephan’s development.

“We have many young players who are doing well and El Shaarawy is one of them,” Preziosi noted of the kid who has played for all of the Azzurri’s youth sides from U-16 to U-19 level. “There are some important clubs looking at him, including English and Spanish, but he is not for sale. He is our future.” And possibly Italy’s too…

football-italia.net
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

CLARENCE SEEDORF wants to win the Scudetto and the Champions League again with Milan.

The Dutchman signed a contract extension with Milan that keeps him in the team until 2012 and he wants to win something important with the Rossoneri next season, as it could be his last in red & black.

Seedorf decided to stay despite interest from many clubs, mainly Brazilian.

“I have never asked for anything. I have not seen Allegri, yet I have signed; I wanted to stay,” Seedorf is quoted as saying on La Gazzetta dello Sport. “Technical guarantees? Don’t believe it. After 900 matches, what I had to ask Allegri for? My heart has told me to stay to win Scudetto and the Champions League.”

There were reports that Seedorf wanted the management to assure him that he’s play at least X games.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 pm

MILAN - The project "A Goal for Naples" has been a huge success. A donation of $2500 for every goal scored by AC Milan in the Italian championship has led to the building of a new multi purpose sports centre in Poggioreale. The new centre will allow children from the city centre of Naples to practice sport in a healthy and educational enviroment.

Within the international structure of the Help the Children project Amway One by One, the season just passed which brought victory to AC Milan in Italy's top division, meant that NUTRILITE managed to raise a sum of $150,000 for the construction of the Poggioreale sports centre. The iniziative, developed in conjunction with the Polisportiva Europa di Napoli, aims to strengthen soprt as both a recreative and educational tool for young people.

"This year the collaboration with Nutrilite has shown itself to be a great help for the Milan Foundation" said Laura Masi, general secretary for the Milan Foundation Onlus. "We are very proud to have participated in this project, which donates an important space for children in Naples to grow and follow the values of sport, of which Onlus and all of Milan believe in strongly. The presence of Gianluca Zambrotta here in Naples is a huge testimony as to how much our club, and all of our players's hearts hold these values strongly".

The Amway One by One campaign has already raised 250,000 dollars for the Milan Foundation. Last season, a contribution of 150,000 dollars made possible the construction of a sporting facility for children who suffered from the earthquake in Aquila. During the 2008-2009 season, 100,000 dollars were donated to the Bambino Buzzi hospital in Milan.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 am

Abbiati appeals to Cassano
Christian Abbiati has urged teammate Antonio Cassano to stay at Milan. “He needs to concentrate and find new motivation.”

Although his agent and Vice-President Adriano Galliani have both firmly denied reports of a move away, the media continue to suggest Cassano will leave to seek first-team football.

“It seems to me that in these months at Milan Cassano has started many games and come on for the second half in others,” goalkeeper Abbiati told the Corriere dello Sport.

“My advice? He needs to concentrate and find new motivation.”

It was reported Cassano would push for a move to Fiorentina or Napoli in the run-up to Euro 2012.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 am

I want Cassano to stay since Pato gets injured every 2 months and Ibra gets load of suspensions! imagine what would happen if Binho and Pato get injured at the same time!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 am

red&blacklegion wrote:imagine what would happen if Binho and Pato get injured at the same time!

Well then we should play Ibra and Inzaghi or Paloschi up front :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Dutch midfielder Urby Emanuelson says that he has no intention of leaving AC Milan this summer.

Emanuelson, 24, joined Milan from Ajax in January but has seen limited playing time and has made just nine league appearances for the Italian champions, sparking speculation that he could be ready to move on already. However, the player has hit back.

''Why would I leave Milan?'' Emanuelson said to Gazzetta dello Sport. ''I am not the type of player to leave after only six months. I want to be part of the team at the start of this new cycle and want to pay back the club for the faith they have shown in me.''

Emanuelson hopes to prove his worth next season and convince AC Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri of his potential.

''I am confident that I have what it takes to become an important player at Milan,'' he said. ''You learn a lot tactically and physically in Italy. I just have to be patient and continue developing.''
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

MILAN - A chat with some of the legends of Milan's past starting with the one and only, the unmistakble and unstoppable Franco Baresi. Subject: The season just past and title number 18. The main man, Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Guys, let's be serious. He was decisive, devastating. He may even have a bit of a drop in form near the end of the season and the team did great to push on without him, but the initial wins, the most important ones, were all down to him." Ideas, agression, reflection, all roads lead to Ibra.

Zlatan has 21 goals to his name this season. His strikes against Auxerre were decisive for Champions League qualification as were his winning goals against Genoa, Napoli, Palermo, Inter, Fiorentina, Cesena and Catania. His passing, his help, his tracking back, pure Ibra. And that's why Milan, who were already the first in line at the end of last season, have signed sealed and delivered all agreements with Barcelona, first agreed at the end of August 2010.

He started the season just passed like a caged animal who had been set free and a touch of nerves at the tail end of the season was probably due to the fact that the Conan-like strength that he had shown in the first six months was no longer there. That's why the training regime that he has already started will be focused on spreading the same energy that the fans saw from September to March over nine months. Roll on next season.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 pm

AC Milan captain Massimo Ambrosini is confident of retaining the Serie A title and believes they can match anyone except Barcelona in Europe.

Milan won the Scudetto for the first time in seven years last season, but they endured a disappointing Champions League campaign as they were knocked out in the second round by newcomers Tottenham Hotspur.

However, Ambrosini remains upbeat about Milan's chances for the coming campaign and, though he admits they would struggle to match Barca, he is not giving up hope of another European triumph.

"Whoever wins the Scudetto is always the favourite to retain it," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I realise it's early and the teams are under construction, but we cannot hide. It's our duty to go for a second successive title.

"In Europe, I think at this moment Milan can compete with everyone except Barcelona, who are three levels above all the others. That doesn't mean we shouldn't target the Champions League, as it's a competition where anything can happen."

Coach Massimiliano Allegri is looking to make changes to the squad this summer and allowed 32-year-old Andrea Pirlo to join Juventus on a free transfer.

Ambrosini added: "We certainly need a replacement for Pirlo, even if someone with his characteristics would be impossible to replace. His absence will be felt on the field and in the dressing room.

"There are players who can turn a team from normal to great. Andrea is one of those players. I started playing with him way back in the Italy Under-18 squad. He is unique."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Hamsik or Montolivo seem the likely choices for me
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Hamsik or Montolivo seem the likely choices for me

Still think we have 0% chance to get Hamsik. I wouldn't mind Montolivo though, and I hope we do get him.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:49 pm

AC Milan's Dominic Adiyiah says he will only leave the club on loan
The young Ghanaian has confirmed his desire to remain with the Rossoneri, insisting that he will either stay at the club and fight for his place, or go out on loan once again

AC Milan striker Dominic Adiyiah still harbours hopes of making the grade in a Rossoneri shirt, after declaring that he will either stay and fight for his place, or leave the club on a loan basis.

The Ghanaian starlet joined the Milanese giants in January 2010 with the status as one of his continent's most promising young players, after impressing greatly in the 2009 U-20 World Cup for his native Ghana.

However, his dream move has not gone as planned, with no official appearances in a Milan shirt in 18 months at the club, and loan spells with Reggina and Partizan Belgrade not proving to be productive.

Despite his lack of progress, the 21-year-old has vowed to resurrect his ailing career with the Serie A holders, telling Calciomercato: "I could not achieve what I wanted [in my loan spells away from Milan]. I have to concentrate and work hard.

"My loan spell at Partizan has ended and I now return to Milan, where I have a contract, and [I must] decide if I will stay or go on loan again."

Adiyiah failed to score in his eight appearances with the Serbian outfit.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 am

Mathieu Flamini believes he will be offered a new contract by AC Milan as he enters the final year of his current deal.

Flamini, who joined Milan from Arsenal on a free transfer in 2008, made 22 appearances in the league for the Serie A champions, with five starts in the Champions League last term.

He told Corriere dello Sport: "It is my intention to remain at this club and extend my agreement with Milan.

"There is no rush though, we will speak in the future when the right time has arrived.

"After winning the League title this year, I want to try to win the Champions League next."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

MILAN - Before going into the Serie A Assembly meeting Adriano Galliani had this to say: "Our team seems well distributed in the various positions, we have good players everywhere, we are calm. El Shaarawy? He will stay at Milan, we signed him because we think he is mature, he will definitely stay at Milan for the whole year. El Shaarawy has played extraordinary, then I cannot read the future in any case he has the all the signs of a star performer. Cassano? He play alongside the other stars, with Ibrahimovic, with Robinho, Pato, Inzaghi, with Paloschi, with El Shaarawy. Hamsik? Aurelio is a dear friend and has every right to make judgments about his players, then Hamsik has never been an objective, Hamsik will stay at Napoli, Pato at Milan, and we're all happy. Vidal? This is nothing about nothing. We will keep Paloschi. Strasser to Novara? Maybe."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

MILAN - Spain Under-21 player Didac Vilà has spoken to Spanish EFE news agency about his first four months with the Rossoneri: "From day one I was well welcomed by everyone. Seedorf, Robinho, Cassano and Zambrotta have helped me a lot, they speak Spanish and always give me advice. they gave me a lot of confidence. I listened to them a lot. They told me to stay cheerful, happy to play, because the important is to be happy and then things come by themselves. I'll never forget what Seedorf said: "Stay happy. If something goes wrong and you smile, the next time it will be fine." And he was right, so everything goes the right way in football. My objective is to triumph at the Rossoneri. My goal is Milan."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has high hopes for promising starlet Stephan El Shaarawy and is confident that the Italy under-19 international will become an important first-team player at the Serie A giants.

The 18-year-old is on the verge of joining Milan from Genoa, as his agent revealed earlier this week that both clubs have already agreed terms, and El Shaarawy will undergo a medical at San Siro shortly.

"El Shaarawy is very good and will become a first class player. He is still young and has a lot of quality. He is the type of player we need to start a new cycle and to be competitive again in Europe," Allegri said to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"However, we have to be careful with him and I don't want to create an image of him being a phenomenon. He is a young boy and will need time to adapt to his new surroundings. He has the right attitude. Milan don't just look at the technical aspect when we sign someone."

El Shaarawy is a product of the Genoa youth academy, and impressed while on loan at Padova last term.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 pm

MILAN – It was an extraordinary season. Milan stitched their 18th title on the jersey after a really emotional season, one of the best of recent years.” That’s how the club CEO defined the 2010/2011 season in his opening speech at the 13th annual workshop of the Rossoneri champions. A opportunity for sponsors and club officials as well as coach Allegri and marketing director Laura Masi and sales director Mauro Tavola. “We were top of the table since the 11th match day, we won with 2 games in hand and we had the best defense in the country with only 22 goals conceded. The first team won the title and the youth teams achieved some important success as well. No club in the country did better than us”, Galliani continued, “We had some important success stories in the commercial sector as well where the collaboration with Infront Italy is showing itself to be really profitable. The idea of reducing the number of sponsors in order to maximize visibility is going even better than expected.

Galliani went on to open the workshop conference. “A special thank you to Massimiliano Allegri. My sincere compliments. As a real leader, he brought the team to the 18th title and so let’s give him a big round of applause. The league was a memorable victory, a fabulous season that brought us our 26th trophy in 25 years of the Berlusconi presidency.”
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

ALEXANDRE PATO commits himself to Milan and he’s got no intention of leaving.

The player is currently getting ready for the Copa America which kicks off in a few days, but speaking to Don Balon, Alexandre Pato spoke about Milan, his future, teammates, Allegri and next season objectives.

“Getting to Milan was a dream come true,” he said. “I would not leave Milan for any club, and my will is to remain with the Rossoneri as long as possible, until they get tired of me, I want to play here.”

“I started training alongside players who were idols for me, like Ronaldo [Luís Nazário de Lima] and [Paolo] Maldini. When I heard that AC Milan were interested in me, I immediately said to yes to my as I did not want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world. Back then, there were seven Brazilians at Milan so it was easy to integrate. I became part of the most successful team in the world, where the best players are.

Club Targets

“I can not deny to be particularly happy about winning the last championship, because it was something I expected already from the first time I wore the shirt of the Rossoneri,” the 21-year-old forward continued. “Now I want to continue to win because the league is nothing but the beginning of a string of triumphs.

“Now we wait for the Italian Super Cup, the Serie A and the UCL, and I want to win everything. I’d also like to play one day in the World Club and I will do everything to play in all the important games.”

Coach and Teammates

Massimiliano Allegri won the Scudetto in his first year in helm of Milan and was not afraid to put Alexandre on the bench when was not on form. Pato believes that Max was born a winner and can do great things.

“With Allegri we all had a great time, he was a man who showed great character, he was born awinner and he showed that by coming to Milan and winning the Scudetto in his first season,” Pato said of his boss.

“With Zlatan there is no problem, we play together, we can create goals, we are available to the team. Our goal is the same: to win. Who decides if we play together is the coach and I am fine with Ibrahimovic.”

Personal Goals

“These setbacks in the form due to all the injuries helped me to understand that my body needed special care and I learned to make the most of my performance. I went to see some experts in the Unites Sates in order to try and find the cause of my problems. I’m still young and I have to improve.

“I want to become a major player in the history of Milan, a symbol, legend, one of those winning players who have left with big memories and trophies,” Pato, who will be a starter in the Copa concluded.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next