dostoevsky
IzzyC08
Brigate Rossonere
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Comments from Milanello - Page 7 Empty Re: Comments from Milanello

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 am

nicholasmenger wrote:That's truely awesome.

"You're AC Milan so we'll give you 45 AUDI's..."

Any one else notice that Nesta was the only person to get A1?

cuz nesta is Mr. Exclusive Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 am

by the way wonder, if they get to choose the car, or cars are all allocated to them randomly.....

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 am

f**king milan players...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am

too bad they have to return those cars at the end of the season.. if not they would have a car for every season that they play for milan.. paolo would have had 25 cars... wooooow
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 am

Bonera's car>> Abate

Amelia> Abiatti

Suspect
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 am

Robinho has declared that his current period with Milan is the happiest of his six-year spell in European football.

The Brazilian gave a full and honest interview to Brazilian football website globoesporte.com this week, during which he discussed various topics ranging from his departures from Real Madrid and Manchester City to his dedication to the Brazilian national team. The player began, though, with a glowing account of his current situation at San Siro and of the club’s love for Brazilian footballers.

“I feel at home in Milan. I’m going through a really good time. It is a club that loves Brazilians and treats us very well. I am adapting more and more, I am very happy here.

“In Madrid it was very good too. It is an excellent club and Spanish football is easier to adapt to for a Brazilian player. But there was jealousy during my time there for my trips abroad with Brazil.

“Here it is different, they treat us superbly. Even in Manchester it was good, but the field was very different. English football has a lot of strength and it is complicated for a Brazilian footballer to adapt to it. Even more so for one who plays up front like me.

“In Milan there are only good things. They love Brazilians and always speak well of those that have passed through here. There is this love, this openness from the beginning. I did not expect it was that good.

“To date, there has been much talk of Kaka, Serginho, Dida, Cafu, even of Ronaldo who made more history at Inter, he is highly regarded here. Now we are making our history.

“Of course, when a Brazilian player sits on the bench they get very upset still, but it is part of life, it is normal in football.”

The 27-year-old discussed how he feels he has developed as a footballer since arriving in Europe in 2005 and whether the perception that he has become a more tactical player is correct.

“I think I have changed the way I play. Today I prefer to shoot at goal than try a stepover. But without losing the joy, of course. That is something we must always have. European football has taught me to play more for the team and a little less for the individual.”

The player was asked if he had any regrets for past decisions made in his time with Real Madrid and Manchester City.

“In Madrid I wanted to leave for being dissatisfied with the club, which was not valuing me as I wanted at the time. But I ended up going to a club which is quite difficult to adapt to as a Brazilian.

“Even today if I was to ever leave [Milan] I do not know if I would choose City, with all due respect to the club. The question is more England itself, which is a country that is not so good for my football. I do not regret having left it.

“I do regret the way I left Madrid though, fighting. That was not good for my image, or towards the club. Now I am happy. In Milan, I play and have been helpful to the team. This is most important.”

The No 70 then left an interesting side-comment with regards his current happiness at San Siro.

“Of course, in football things change very fast. A guy might get two or three months on the bench and think ‘oh, I want to make la Seleção, I want to play’ and already they are thinking about returning to Brazil. For now though, I am happy.”

Robinho also took time to press home his commitment to the national team. With kind words for Ronaldinho, Kaka and Adriano, Robinho put himself amongst them in terms of experience he believes is still important for Brazil going forward.

With 90 caps to his name, the attacker also refused to rule out offering that experience to younger players at the Olympics next summer, which incidentally run into the middle of August and pre-season for Milan.

“Everything that is related to Brazil I am all for. I think when a player is called he has to go, this is our country. You must have the will, joy and desire to play.

“I do not know the will of the Coach, if he wants to pick me. So I believe that for the Olympics, no. But I will prepare myself as if I am going to be called up. The Seleção is always important.”

Robinho finished the interview with a reflection on if he will ever be crowned the best in the world by FIFA.

“This will always be a dream, but it is not an obsession. If I am not the best in the world, I cannot feel frustrated by it. I will always work for myself and always want the best.

“If it happens, great. If not, I’ll continue playing my football. There are many players who have not won this award and are marked in history. It is a dream that I hope to accomplish.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:07 pm

El Shaarawy: I don't have twitter account, I never considered leaving Milan

Stephan El Shaarawy has insisted that he never thought about leaving AC Milan amid speculation earlier this summer that he was ready to exit San Siro.

The Italy international, 20, was one of the revelations of the 2012-13 campaign and his good performances last term did not go unnoticed elsewhere, with Manchester City among those credited with an interest.

Vice-president Adriano Galliani revealed last month that Milan had rejected an offer worth more than €30 million for the youngster, but El Shaarawy maintains a transfer was never an option.

"I've always been convinced of my decisions, so I never thought about changing team," the forward told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I have been a Milan fan since childhood, so being here is a dream come true. I would never have left, not even faced with an offer from Real Madrid. I’d have said no to any team.

"It's also true that concrete requests from the so-called ‘big’ clubs never really developed. I want to be here for a long time and write Milan history."

El Shaarawy moved to Milan from Genoa in the summer of 2011 and has a contract with the San Siro side until June 2018.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

But he does have a Twitter account hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Niang: I don't have a twitter account, I want to stay at Milan

M'Baye Niang says he is determined to impose himself on the first team at AC Milan this year and is not afraid of competing against the likes of Robinho or Giampaolo Pazzini for his place.

Niang, 18, became one of the youngest ever goalscorers at the Rossoneri when he netted in the club's 3-0 victory over Reggina in the Coppa Italia last season.

The youngster, who moved from Caen in 2012 - the Ligue 2 club he was at since he was 13 - made a further 20 appearances in Serie A under Massimiliano Allegri, and says he is determined to make an even bigger impact in this campaign.

"I feel perfectly fine in Milan and I want to stay," he told L'Equipe. "I know what I can bring the team and I'm not afraid of competition.

"I'll play where the coach asks me. I know I have the capacity to impose myself on this team."

The Frenchman, whose contract with the club runs until June 2017, has been recently linked with a move away from Milan, with Sampdoria, Genoa and Newcastle United reportedly shown interest in the striker.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

AC Milan utility Urby Emanuelson would be happy to play at left-back this season.

The Dutchman can play in a variety of roles.

“I feel ready to play in whatever position will most benefit the team and the Coach,” Emanuelson commented from the Diavolo’s American training base.

“It is true that I am a very versatile player, but I have to say that my favoured role is as a left-back.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Massimiliano Allegri has admitted that Juventus will be the favourites to reclaim their Serie A title although he is optimistic about how his AC Milan team are shaping up.

The former Cagliari tactician took the charge of the Rossoneri in 2010 and has won one Serie A title and a Supercoppa Italiana with the Italian giants.

“I think it will be a well-balanced championship, but Juve have won the last two Scudetti and bought quality players so they have to be favourites,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Yet I have a squad made up of quality kids and, with respect to last season, we have the advantage of already having been together for a season.

“We are more of a team than we were a year ago. We’ll have Mario Balotelli from the start of the season, we’ve got Nigel De Jong back from injury. I have faith in vice-president Adriano Galliani – he usually makes a signing late on in the window.

“The youngsters have grown and if individual qualities improve then so does the team’s play,” he added. “If I play kids then it is because they are good, not that I need to launch them.

“Andrea Petagna and Bryan Cristante have started well with the first team squad. But you have to treat youngsters with balance – not overhype them when they do well or criticise them when they make mistakes.

“The kids we have need to mature, but they have qualities. I’m eager to see how [Jherson] Vergara and Gabriel do.”

Allegri was also questioned on the Milan defence.

“My defence is often criticised, but we didn’t concede that many in the second half of last season. It shows that the team is working well because if you leave your defenders isolated then the best in the world would struggle too."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm

M99 wrote:AC Milan utility Urby Emanuelson would be happy to play at left-back this season.

The Dutchman can play in a variety of roles.

“I feel ready to play in whatever position will most benefit the team and the Coach,” Emanuelson commented from the Diavolo’s American training base.

“It is true that I am a very versatile player, but I have to say that my favoured role is as a left-back.”

Versatile = crap in several positions? Nice try Urby.

No rly, dont hate him, but left back wont work against bigger teams. Against smaller teams in more of a cameo appearence? Y sure.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:32 pm

M99 wrote:Niang: I don't have a twitter account, I want to stay at Milan

M'Baye Niang says he is determined to impose himself on the first team at AC Milan this year and is not afraid of competing against the likes of Robinho or Giampaolo Pazzini for his place.

Niang, 18, became one of the youngest ever goalscorers at the Rossoneri when he netted in the club's 3-0 victory over Reggina in the Coppa Italia last season.

The youngster, who moved from Caen in 2012 - the Ligue 2 club he was at since he was 13 - made a further 20 appearances in Serie A under Massimiliano Allegri, and says he is determined to make an even bigger impact in this campaign.

"I feel perfectly fine in Milan and I want to stay," he told L'Equipe. "I know what I can bring the team and I'm not afraid of competition.

"I'll play where the coach asks me. I know I have the capacity to impose myself on this team."

The Frenchman, whose contract with the club runs until June 2017, has been recently linked with a move away from Milan, with Sampdoria, Genoa and Newcastle United reportedly shown interest in the striker.

Comments from Milanello - Page 7 1367782333701
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 am

holy shit... that gif.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Etoo enjoying life in Russia
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Milan captain Riccardo Montolivo is
optimistically looking ahead to the new
campaign. “We’re strong.”
The Rossoneri just sneaked into the Champions
League zone at the end of last season, but the
midfielder thinks the Diavolo are a better
outfit than they were.
“We are more of a team than we were a year
ago,” the Italian international told the
Gazzetta dello Sport.
“We are stronger and we feel ready for the
season.
“Juventus will be favourites for the title, they
were the strongest and they have reinforced,”
he added. “But there are a lot of clubs on the
second row – Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli
and Milan.
“The objective is to confirm ourselves in the
top three.”
Milan have gone for continuity this season
after keeping a large proportion of the squad,
along with boss Massimiliano Allegri.
“We understood at the end of last season that
there was a chance that Allegri could go,” the
former Fiorentina ace added.
“But I’m happy nothing happened. Allegri has all
that is needed to boss a great team.”
The San Siro giants have opened the door to
youth in recent times and Montolivo is
impressed with the budding talent at Milanello.
“Andrea Poli has a chance of going to the
World Cup,” he said of the summer signing
from Sampdoria. “He’ll have a great season.
“Bryan Cristante has been with the first team
squad before and we know him, while Andrea
Petagna has surprised me.
“However, I’m betting on Luca Iotti for the
new season."

To those who really follow the primavera, who's the more talented between Pacifico and Iotti?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Luca Iotti? Thats surprising, I havent seen anything of him.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:17 pm

I think he featured in one of the games we played in the states... I didn't get to watch any of our games in the states but from what I saw from the audi cup, Pacifico seems really talented
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Both seem great IMO and it's one of the reason I say we shouldn't try to get a defender unless its someone extremely talented or a veteran(Nesta come back for one more season!) so that our youngsters can feed off of their experience and learn from them.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

AC Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati has demanded that the Rossoneri start winning trophies again, having not lifted one since 2010-11.

The 36-year-old would love nothing more than to deliver them the Serie A title this season and he is also eager to enjoy victories in their derby games with Inter this campaign.

"We need to win a trophy, both for us and our fans," Abbiati told Corriere dello Sport.

"To win the Scudetto this season we need more consistency in our results. Antonio Conte's Juventus are the benchmark, seeing as they went an entire season unbeaten.

"The [Milan] derby has a different feeling to any other game. It's a great game that hurts so much to lose. Inter won't be happy after finishing behind us in Serie A last season, but we will be focused on winning both games for our supporters."

Abbiati also claims that, while Riccardo Montolivo is an excellent choice as captain, he would be proud to lead the side if he is called upon.

"The captain's armband is in good hands with Montolivo," he continued. "Of course I would love to wear it, who wouldn't? It would be a great honour."

The Italian, who has four caps for the Azzurri, added that Champions League qualification is the bare minimum this season and believes Mario Balotelli will be key to any success they achieve.

"We have to qualify for the Champions League again this season, at worst, and I believe Balotelli will help inspire us to a top three finish," he concluded.

Milan secured third place - and, as a result, a place in the Champions League play-off round - on the final matchday of the last Serie A season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Sulley Muntari says AC Milan are confident overcoming PSV Eindhoven in their Champions League playoff.

The Rossoneri play the first leg of the play-off in Holland on August 20, then the decider at San Siro on August 28.

“The important thing is to win and if my teammates score instead of me then that is just as good,” midfielder Muntari told Milan Channel.

“We are preparing a very important game for us, for our entire season because we want to play in the Champions League and this is a game that we want to win at all costs.

“I am very happy with the way things are going and how the training camp has gone this summer in the USA.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Montolivo Interview
Riccardo Montolivo doesn't sport tattoos, he doesn't have highlights in his hair, nor a mohican crest, nor does he own a pig: nothing out of the ordinary, but he lives in the middle of all this and is enjoying it. "AC Milan are a group of great blokes."

In his new role as captain he'll have to be a little more authoritarian and maybe tweak Balotelli's ear when he does something wrong.
"Mario doesn't need any special treatment. Whenever he did anything wrong the club pointed it out to him. He has an old head on young shoulders, because he's been putting up with pressure for quite some time now."

montolivo, relaxing in portofino

How did Abbiati take it when you were given the captaincy, as he might have been due it from experience?
"Both he and Bonera were true gentlemen. The captain's armband is an honour to wear, it does have its burden but that is something I can share with everyone. It has always been like that at AC Milan, as Ambrosini explained to me: there have always been five or six players leading the group."

Are you satisfied with how AC Milan has grown as a team?
"We are more of a team now than we were years ago. We are better now and we are well prepared."

Are you worried about meeting PSV in the play-offs?
"They have rebuilt the team, but they have a strong tradition. It will be a tough game but the important thing is that we are ready for them. At such an early stage in the season sometimes physical fitness counts more than technique."

Allegri says the main thing is to finish the season in the top three.
"The top three means first, second, or third, so I go along with that."

Who do you fancy for the title?
"That's an easy one: Juve were good, now they have strengthened the team and are even better. There are a whole host of clubs just behind them: Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, and of course AC MIlan."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

AC Milan fullback Ignazio Abate is working hard to overcome his dislocated shoulder injury.

The Rossoneri face PSV Eindhoven next week in the first leg of their Champions League play-off.

“I’ve been working so hard,” he told Milan Channel. “Today was the first day I worked with the rest of the team, so hopefully my shoulder responds well.

“I feel much better and my goal is to be ready for the Champions League.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Cristian Zaccardo is confident that AC Milan have what it takes to reach the group stages of the Champions League at the expense of PSV.

The San Siro side's domestic season has yet to kick off, whereas the Dutch outfit are two games into their Eredivisie campaign and have impressed so far with a relatively young side.

However, Zaccardo has insisted that Milan will be ready for the two-legged tie.

"We've done a lot of work and we are ready for these crucial games," he told Milan Channel.

"We know PSV and from Friday onwards we will start to prepare for the match in every little detail. We will take advantage of these days before the match.

"They may be physically better because they have already started the Dutch league, but we are Milan and we have good and experienced players.

"It will be a good tie. Both teams are very good, but this is an important step for us and we have to go through."

The first leg takes place in Eindhoven on August 20.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

AC Milan starlet Riccardo Saponara has described comparisons with Real Madrid’s Kaka as “excessive” as he looks to follow in the footsteps of his idol.

The 21-year-old completed a move to the Rossoneri from Empoli this summer, having helped the club to promotion from Serie B with 11 goals and 14 assists.

While he has missed the pre-season schedule up to this point due to injury, he is expected to have a significant impact this year as the club look to re-introduce the trequartista role back into the starting line-up.

Despite similarities in their characteristics, Saponara has again played down talk of being compared with Kaka, but revealed that he hopes to continue to develop at Milan and reach the same level as his idol.

“I may look similar to Kaka in certain movements, but there is an abyss between him and myself,” he told Forza Milan as reported by Football Italia.

“Kaka is a phenomenon, whereas I have so much to learn from the Real Madrid man and also my new team-mates here at Milan.

“Kaka has always been my idol, the player who I have always aspired to become, but the comparisons with him are excessive,” he added.

Milan are expected to revert back to a 4-3-1-2 set-up next season, a system in which Kaka flourished during his time with the club before leaving for Madrid.

With Saponara likely to be deployed behind the two strikers, his skill on the ball and acceleration will undoubtedly draw comparisons with the former San Siro great.

However, he has insisted that he just wants to prove to the club that they made the right decision in trusting in him.

“It shows that the club are prepared to change the system for me,” he added. “They have great consideration for me as a player.

“It will now be up to me on the field of play to prove that was the right decision to make,” he concluded.

With moves for Keisuke Honda and Adem Ljajic still in play but looking unlikely this summer, Saponara will hope to resume full training as soon as possible and work his way into Massimiliano Allegri’s first team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm

AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri has refused to discuss his contract renewal as his side prepare for their Champions League playoff clash with PSV.

The 46-year-old secured a place in the qualifying stages of Europe's premier competition on the final day of last season, prompting the club to retain his services as head coach for the 2013-14 campaign.

With his long-term future at San Siro still uncertain, Allegri has stressed his sole focus is on progressing past their Dutch opponents to the Champions League group stage, and not on negotiating a new deal.

"Today, we do not talk about my contract renewal," he told a press conference.

"We're focused on the two games against PSV because there is a big difference between playing in the Champions League and the Europa League. We must do everything possible to get through the round."

Milan enjoyed a strong second half to the previous season after initially struggling for form in Serie A and on the continent, and Allegri admits the summer departures of the likes of Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a telling effect on his side.

"Last year's squad was totally dismembered. However, we have improved and we will try to go through against PSV and then hope to play a good Champions League and remain at the top in the league," he continued.

"PSV play well technically, they have good players and a good collective. We have to be very aggressive and take advantage of our quality, especially going forward.

"[Kevin-Prince]Boateng, [Mario] Balotelli and [Stephan] El Shaarawy will be the strikers tomorrow against PSV. [Andrea] Petagna and [M'Baye] Niang will be on the bench."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next