KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, I agree, we can use asa as a back up CM now that peluso is showing his magic! But, we really need that vidal back up... and pirlo is aging, soon we need to ajdust playingvwithout him. We should consider buying verrati too... lol I bet P$G will let go off him that easily though...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 3 Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:10 pm

-
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Serie A giants Juventus are hoping to be able to take advantage of Chelsea front man Romelu Lukaku’s apparent current unhappiness with the west London club by luring the in-form Belgium to Turin at the end of this campaign, according to reports in the Sunday Mirror.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/12/08/juventus-eye-summer-swoop-for-prolific-chelsea-striker/

(just to bump this)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Livorno interested in taking Peluso on a loan + option to buy in January.

And also we are working towards signing Fernando of Porto particularly should Pirlo not renew with us.

Both reported by Di Marzio.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 am

Roma to go for D'Ambrosio

Roma will go for Torino defender Danilo D’Ambrosio in January, reports in the Italian Press have suggested.

The 25-year-old is out of contract with Il Toro in the summer, but the club are desperate to keep hold of the full-back.

However, with talks on hold the capital side may swoop for D’Ambrosio during the winter transfer window, Sky Sport Italia have claimed this evening.

He has been ever-present for Giampiero Ventura’s men this term, but could be available for a cut-price in January, with the club not willing to let the defender leave on a Bosman.

So I guess those were just rumors for Juve being after him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 am

S wrote:Livorno interested in taking Peluso on a loan + option to buy in January.

And also we are working towards signing Fernando of Porto particularly should Pirlo not renew with us.

Tbh I kinda want to see Juve Pirloless, he is 34 and he stated he still wants 1st team football and I am sure he won't accept the bench or rotation role.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Livorno interested in taking Peluso on a loan + option to buy in January.

Tbh I kinda  want to see Juve Pirloless, he is 34 and he stated he still wants 1st team football and I am sure he won't accept the bench or rotation role.

Yeah but still i dont why we're after Fernando.He's a DM and what we need is a creative alternative.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 am

@Devi and Surag
Splash the cash on verrati? 25 mil max lol
Pirlo should be given another 2 years, then we will have to say goodbye
How about xavi? His contract expires this summer too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 pm

RG i doubt that Chelsea would let Lukaku that easily especially that they have shite strikers.IMO Torres would suit us very well coz here he'll have the service from other players .In chelsea they espect Torres to make all the magic but that isnt possible coz Torres isnt that kind of striker.With the right service he can add 25+ goals per season including CL and CUP games
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Devi and Surag
Splash the cash on verrati? 25 mil max lol
Pirlo should be given another 2 years, then we will have to say goodbye
How about xavi? His contract expires this summer too...

Veratti is unrealistic unless we're talking about a swap involving on of our players with PSG.(Pogba for example),which shouldnt happen anyway.

Xavi is retiring at Barca.

Hernanes seems like the ideal choice for me,has an expiring contract too and doesnt seem keen on renewing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:RG i doubt that Chelsea would let Lukaku that easily especially that they have shite strikers.IMO Torres would suit us very well coz here he'll have the service from other players .In chelsea they espect Torres to make all the magic but that isnt possible coz Torres isnt that kind of striker.With the right service he can add 25+  goals per season including CL and CUP games

Torres is not needed with Llorente around.Ideally we should look for wingers who can complement Llorente.

Berardi is playing really well right now.If he keeps up his form,he'd be a very good candidate for that RW slot.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Is Zaza good enough for the 1st team?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is Zaza good enough for the 1st team?
He is weird player he is great finisher thou but Berardi is the player who is lighting the league together with Manolo Gabbiadini. The second guy is amazing player dribbles, passes, scores.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Didnt verrati say he wanted juve before?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Tare: A 'B' team is fundamental

Lazio director Igli Tare believes that having ‘B’ teams in the lower leagues of Italian football will be beneficial.

A similar system currently takes place in Spain, with Barcelona B and Real Madrid Castillas playing in the Segunda.

And the Biancocelesti board member has insisted that something akin would be good for the game in Italy.

“The best thing is to create a second team,” he told Corriere dello Sport. “Every Sunday we see many talented players sitting on the bench.

“If they had the chance to play in stadiums with proper fans, then they would grow as players.

“Unfortunately though, not everyone thinks so.

“But I think a second team is fundamental.”
=====

He is right I agree with Tare Serie A needs B teams but those teams shouldn't be allowed to enter the first league because it will be equals to setting matches up lol when you face them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is Zaza good enough for the 1st team?

No.Unless he has a freakish season ,something like 20 goals in the league(which is quite unlikely).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm

salmano9 wrote:Didnt verrati say he wanted juve before?

That doesnt matter.He is happy at his current club plus they've increased his pay too to make him more content.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Juventus dismiss Kolarov rumour

Juventus have dismissed suggestions that they will launch a January bid for Manchester City’s Aleksandar Kolarov.

“Kolarov is a player of absolute value,” director general Beppe Marotta told Mediaset.

“However, there is no negotiation taking place at the moment and we have no intention of starting one up.

“We are not interested in him.”

The Old Lady were linked with the Serbian international in the summer, but the former Lazio man remained at City.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 pm

I will start to post more on this site after these changes on the website, but lots of the transfer news I post will probably go here Smile
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 pm

If we are going to stick to the 3-5-2 my wishlist ( realistic targets) would be criscito and hernanes with the possibility of a new striker if were going for the 4-3-3 I want us to get berardi,menez, and one of sanchez,nani and griezman
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 am

Who do you guys think are some realistic targets for January?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 am

I'm glad he retired at Juve Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:35 am

juventus101 wrote:Would be a great signing for us. MUCH better than Vargas or Bastos in my opinion. Along with Marin and Perotti hes one of our best realistic options. Would be a great move. Very young with e potential to be a world beater if given the chance.
He proved to be a top flop Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:37 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Who do you guys think are some realistic targets for January?
Baraja needs to be re signed
Pirlos contract renewal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:39 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:So its all on Bastos now :)I only prefer Vargas over Bastos coz Vargas has serie A expirience but Bastos is more skillful and more agility that Vargas.They both have some benefits one over another but they have deficiencies too.
We got asamoah and PELUSO BRAH
PELUSO FTW!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:40 am

Nainggolan but I am more than sure that we won't sign a quality player in January after UCL exit
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next