KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by TrezeGent Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

I HAVE SOMEONE FOR THE LEFT WING. HE KICKS ASS. ESPECIALLY SCIACCIAS AVATAR

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Cena-110

DEAL WITH IT Afro

TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by mezzogiornese Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 am

Exactly the sort of player Juve should be going for. Never mind Bastos.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 am

Didn't know much of him either~ But on Chinese Juve forum, few people think highly of him~ They said his form was missing after his last injury and they criticised him for only knowing dribbling ball through the flank using his pace, but not understanding how to coordinate with his teammates. They approve his lightening speed but do not think highly of his passing, crossing ang creativity.
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 am

i like this player alot..probably not who alot were expecting but im certain that under Conte's guidance that he will do well her..ppl fail to factor that in...for all the inefficiencies in his play its up to the coach to help him refine himself...i believe that Conte knows what he's doing..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 am

Elia is one I have been asking for our LW for quite sometime...

Indeed a very talented individual and would surely raise our level of play down the left band.

I have seen him play as when there are players whose technical abilities intrigue me I tend to watch matches involving these individuals.

Elia is EXACTLY what Conte needs to establish his formation and will establish himself just as Krasic has, but will shine even more so due to being younger and also arriving at time where Juve is not as chaotic.

I can only hope Hamburg are willing to negotiate if our original bid is not approved, but I AM EXPECTing him to adorn our colors.

Speedy, skilled dribbler, left footed, trickster, cuts in and I love how he attacks defenders and pushes to the touchlines...

Elia.Matri.Quags/Vucinic.Krasic is something of a lineup to have defenses questioning their own positional and tactical senses...I am ALL for this.

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am

Would be a great signing for us. MUCH better than Vargas or Bastos in my opinion. Along with Marin and Perotti hes one of our best realistic options. Would be a great move. Very young with e potential to be a world beater if given the chance.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Grosso Not heading to MLS

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Fabio Grosso Philadelphia refused an offer of the Union, Major League Soccer. The Juventus defender is one of four Juventus purged with Martinez, Amauri and Iaquinta.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm

He is much too good for the MLS in my opinion, should be kept as a good substitute.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Why should Giovinco leave? – agent

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:07 pm

The representative of Sebastian Giovinco doesn’t expect his client to leave Juventus after Christmas.

The Italian international has been linked with a number of clubs given his recent lack of playing time in Turin.

“I haven’t had any contact with Parma or Liverpool, another club who have been linked recently,” Andrea D’Amico told TMW on Friday.

“At this moment in time all Sebastian is thinking about is Juventus and I don’t see why he should leave the club.

“He’s had a few injury problems since scoring that goal against Milan, but we are hoping that he will be back soon and giving his contribution to the team.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 pm

because he blows, that's why. he spends more time on the grass and bitching at his teammates than actually scoring and the sooner he leaves the better

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 pm

He's just not cut out for us

Needs to move, hopefully for a generous fee.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:48 pm

I think it would be counter productive to sell him in January. He can still be useful, ability is there- decision making is not. Still, I think he can give Juventus a different option.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 pm

his years in Parma show that he has more to offer but something ins't working for him in this system or the shirt weights to much on him, maybe he still wants to prove he can be adp's heir? I would keep him as a sub
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Monaco send scouts for Bonucci

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Monaco have sent scouts to watch Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, Press reports have insisted this evening.

Tuttosport have claimed on Friday that the French team were in the stands for the Bianconeri’s win over Copenhagen on Wednesday to watch the defender.

Russian side Zenit St Petersburg had their €15m bid for the 26-year-old rejected in the summer, and it is believed that if Juve are to accept an offer for the Italy international, then the sum would have to be considerably larger than that.

Bonucci has become integral to Antonio Conte’s side since his arrival in 2010.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:28 pm

He's crucial for our back 3 system. So, if we do sell him. We need to

A) Move to a back 4
B) Get a f*cking tonne of cash.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 am

Honestly in this day and age of hyperinflation in the transfer market we shouldn't sell him for less then 30 why would we and why should we! we should atleast ask for james rodriguez in return the worst they could say is no
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Juventus could offer Mirko Vucinic to Manchester United in exchange for Nani in January.

According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Montenegro international striker would be an ideal sweetener for the agreement.

This would certainly not be the first time that Vucinic has been linked with Manchester United, as they have long been admirers.

With the arrival of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente, Vucinic is getting precious little playing time in Turin and would be open to a transfer.

Juventus have repeatedly been linked with an offer for Nani, who would allow Antonio Conte to return to a 4-3-3 system, and a January bid is expected.

It is believed the Bianconeri will try to take Nani on loan with option to buy, but if that fails then offer Vucinic in an exchange.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Please no.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:19 pm

I actually like Nani but Vuci is great ... his passes can open any defense wide open
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Please no.
x2. however, not sure why we need a winger to be honest. Assuming Pepe returns from injury, we could simply try a 4-3-2-1 of:

---------------Buffon---------------
Lich - Barza - Chiellini - Asa/Ogbonna/X
Vidal ---Pirlo --- Pogba/Marchisio
---Tevez ---------------Vucinic---
------------Llorente------------

Defend as per a 4-3-3 and give Tevez and Vucinic freedom to roam in attack. Will fit our personel better than a 4-3-3 as neither Tevez or Vucinic are wingers (i'm assuming one will still start if we switch to 4-3-3).

Anyway, if we want an under-utilised / unhappy RW, surely Lucas is a better/younger option (may need a pile of cash though)...and by year's end i'm thinking there will be some unhappy souls at Bayern too Smile (although Shaqiri and Goetze are more LW)

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 am

Would mind this swap as I have hard time seeing Vuci taking starting spot and nearing his 30ies. But honestly I don't like Nani that much, this guy had brilliant season with Man Utd a while ago and then he made statements like, Im one of the absolut best players in the world, and afterwards just been terrible and ineffective
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Cellino won't block Nainggolan's transfer to Juve

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:57 am

Cagliari president Massimo Cellino says he won't block Radja Nainggolan from leaving in January.

The midfielder is being linked with a Juventus move this season.

"It has been about two years now that (Giuseppe) Marotta and (Fabio) Paratici have been asking me about him and I must say that they have behaved impeccably," Cellino told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They have never put pressure on us, and I appreciate that.

"If they were to ask again in January, I would leave Radja free to decide what happens.

"He has always given everything, maybe he deserves a new challenge. At Cagliari we appreciate the situation we are in."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Good addition to the squad, especially that our mfs are getting injured
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:10 pm

I think we can consider this an almost official signing then. That's how you build relationships with other clubs!

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Good player, not sure if he would edge vidal/marchisio/pogba for a starting position but he would fit right into the rotation and would be better than padoin. But we have asamoah...

Someone suggested forgetting buying another midfielder and buying a quality left wing and letting asamoah be the midfield backup.. which i really like the sound of cause there are games where our wingers really dont cut it.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, I agree, we can use asa as a back up CM now that peluso is showing his magic! But, we really need that vidal back up... and pirlo is aging, soon we need to ajdust playingvwithout him. We should consider buying verrati too... lol I bet P$G will let go off him that easily though...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next